Just How Hard Have You Been Fucked?

Guest SBBOY

Just how hard have you been fucked?

There's been a few times when it's been difficult for me to sit down or walk for few days after a rough fuck but does anyone have a better example?

I remember when I was on vacation I got plowed hard and rough by a hung aggressive top, just spit no lube. The fuck was hot. I was high on maximum impact and loving it. After he shot his load he was like "oh I've lost my cocking" but I thought nothing of it. 

A few hours later I felt like I needed a bowel movement, straddled the toilet and then I heard a splash and the sound of metal. I looked down and there was his gold cock ring. I was so turned on. I fished it out and still have it to this day

Felt like somebody took a sledgehammer and just went ape shit and was just like a hard hitting piston with that hammer of his ;) It made me a permanent bottom afterwards.

I was so fucked so hard I had bruises where he was grabbing my hips and on my ass where he was slamming into me. That was only 1x though. Other than that it has been rough but I could handle rougher.

Just how hard have you been fucked?

There's been a few times when it's been difficult for me to sit down or walk for few days after a rough fuck but does anyone have a better example?

I remember when I was on vacation I got plowed hard and rough by a hung aggressive top, just spit no lube. The fuck was hot. I was high on maximum impact and loving it. After he shot his load he was like "oh I've lost my cocking" but I thought nothing of it. 

A few hours later I felt like I needed a bowel movement, straddled the toilet and then I heard a splash and the sound of metal. I looked down and there was his gold cock ring. I was so turned on. I fished it out and still have it to this day

Ok that is fucking HOT!!!

I fooled around a couple of times with this one guy who really slammed it in as hard as he could.  He was really good looking, but had a smallish penis and to be honest after the first couple of minutes it got pretty boring.  When I found out he had a girlfriend, he told me that he was mostly straight but that it was easier to find guys who like getting pounded hard than girls.

I have a couple black FB's who fuck me relentlessly. They like my hole because I can take it. However I no longer really feel it after the fuck. Both FB's are hung--9" & 10.5", so they are not small cocks. I am a lover of BBC.

Also, if the top knows how to fuck and you are not new to bottoming, then you should not feel it after you are well fucked. You may need to find a top that knows how to fuck. Just because you can shove your cock in a hole, it does not mean you know how to fuck. This is why I generally like top/vers guys. Total tops have no idea what it is like to be fucked. If you know how to take it, you'll more likely know how to give it.

• Upvote 1

I like it rough but not that rough. Want often more than one round so destroying the ass that way makes it difficult. I prefer long lasting rounds and getting my hole destroyed that way.  

Having said that. I hard some guys which really pounded and I do love the all the way out and hard push in move...

A couple of years ago I went to Cuba on holidays, and let me tell you that those guys fuck you hard and long, and condoms where never seen. I paid the price for that week in Cuba on the flight back to Barcelona, I could hardly seat and when a friend picked me ul at the airport asked what happened to me, since I was walking funny :)

• Upvote 1

I once had a dude tie me down to where I was perfectly in place with my ass up ready. He then slid 10 inches in all at once. Luckily I was open and full of lube and cum already from going to the bathhouse so it wasn't that bad. But he immediately started just pounding away. Now I usually prefer to get it hard so i was in heaven. But he started fucking me rougher and rougher. He'd grab the straps of my jock and just slam pulling almost all 10 inches back tben slamming in. 15 minutes in my ass cheeks started hurting. 30 minutes in they were red and sore. The whole time he was grabbing my hair and generally manhandling me very roughly and being very verbal about what a slut I was and how hot it was that my hole was so used he could use me like I deserved. Then he said he was going to cum. He held my neck and hair and slammed in me one more time and moaned. I felt cum squinting and leaking out around his cock as be made sure I was cum fucked. My ass cheeks were sore for three days. And my hole was wrecked for a week.

• Upvote 5

I once had a dude tie me down to where I was perfectly in place with my ass up ready. He then slid 10 inches in all at once. Luckily I was open and full of lube and cum already from going to the bathhouse so it wasn't that bad. But he immediately started just pounding away. Now I usually prefer to get it hard so i was in heaven. But he started fucking me rougher and rougher. He'd grab the straps of my jock and just slam pulling almost all 10 inches back tben slamming in. 15 minutes in my ass cheeks started hurting. 30 minutes in they were red and sore. The whole time he was grabbing my hair and generally manhandling me very roughly and being very verbal about what a slut I was and how hot it was that my hole was so used he could use me like I deserved. Then he said he was going to cum. He held my neck and hair and slammed in me one more time and moaned. I felt cum squinting and leaking out around his cock as be made sure I was cum fucked. My ass cheeks were sore for three days. And my hole was wrecked for a week.

If that's you in your avi I would have done the same.

• Upvote 1

You are sooo right Achilles the bigger the cock n the harder n rougher I am bein fucked the better If I am not sore or me hole wrecked I think I aint been fucked proper (_0_)

A couple of years ago I went to Cuba on holidays, and let me tell you that those guys fuck you hard and long, and condoms where never seen. I paid the price for that week in Cuba on the flight back to Barcelona, I could hardly seat and when a friend picked me ul at the airport asked what happened to me, since I was walking funny :)

I have had the same thing happen to me Danycusa not only Cuba but also in Mexico (where I am atm) n various South American countries most seem to fuck real hard n rough (which I luv) n I have found that they arent shy n will fuck any/where/time/how (_0_)