Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

Only a few regular fuckbuds know I'm a bb cumslut.     I don't talk about sex with most of my friends--gay or straight.   One of my fuckbuds has whored me out on occasion to his friends for gangbangs.   So I guess they all know I'm a bb cumdump, but since they were anon to me, I don't know who they are.

None of my close friends know I bareback - and for me that is a big part of the turn on.

At work I have a senior position in the company and both at work and outside I am viewed as someone who is very sensible and measured and as someone who makes sound decisions. They have no idea that I get off on taking risks and that I love nothing more than fucking unprotected and shooting my spunk up some fit lad's arse.

They also don't know that every now and then I like to bend over and let a total stranger fuck me bareback and load up my arse.

One evening a few weeks ago I was meeting three friends in a restaurant in central London. I finished work early and stopped off at the Vault and ended up taking two loads up my arse - one through the glory hole and one bent over in the room with the barrels in full view of everyone.

As we ate, the talk turned to safe sex and they were all deploring the amount of barebacking  that goes on. They had no idea that just over an hour before I had been backed up to a glory hole with my pants down taking a load from a fit younger lad.   I shook my head and agreed it was very worrying and as I did so I pushed gently and let some spunk slide out into my underpants.

• Upvote 12

None of my friends know that I am cocksucking faggot as they would put it let alone a pussy boi cump dump who takes "nigger" cock. Their words not mine. It is hard to stay friends with them and I see them less and less. 

I like skin.  So, I bareback.  The guys I have loaded up many times know I bareback and enjoy it immensely.  As for my other friends, I see it as my business only.

• 3 months later...

None of my friends know l am bi, my ex wife had suspicions and even said to try and keep me she was prepared to share me with guys.......maybe if she had told me l could be with guys as well .she wouldn't have been my ex

• 3 weeks later...

My straight friends definitely do not know of my bb adventures. Many of my gay and bi friends aren't really sure of how many guys I fuck raw. They probably think I am only doing a few guys bare instead of a few hundred. I don't openly admit it but I always drop hints about not owning any condoms or preferring bareback even though it's risky and I should know better.

My boyfriend knows I'm a barebacker and a huge slut (he's a barebacking pig too and we have an open relationship). Most of my friends are either guys I've dated previously, or guys who were (or still are) fuck buddies so obviously they know I bareback (all know I have bareback hookups with other guys, but some know I am a total slut and others simply never brought it up for discussion).

I've been fucked bareback in the dark room of bars, or out in public/shared areas of bathhouses, so the "regulars" that pay any attention at all know I'm a cumdump. Some guys are jerks to me, or shun me because of it, but the guys who like it seem to outnumber the guys who dislike it.

I suppose people I know could end up hearing about it, but I think the risk of them finding out is minimal.