Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I don't normally mention it and it doesn't really come up. A few of my gay and straight friends have asked me about sex and what I like and I obliquely mention that I like it natural. Some understand what I mean others may not. Some are shocked that I bareback and I've had some shaming over that and challenging why I fuck that way. I've had a few guy buds admit they like it bare too but could never admit it to others. 

Hell, most of my friends have BAREBACKED me!   No need to disclose once they do that!

Anyone who knows me well enough to have every been comfortable talking about "lifestyle" things knows.....not much on hiding stuff here.  But for those more "casual" friends, no sense in talking about a subject they do not need to know about.

Somewhat related to this topic...my mother recently came to stay with me when I was having some health (GI) issues earlier this month.  She arrived on a Saturday morning to find me in bed, and when I said I wanted to sleep awhile more she asked if I had any of my recent medical records.  Well, I did (since my campus doctor wanted me to print out her notes and my lab results to take to my appt with the gastroenterologist the next week), and they were in a folder on my end table in the living room that Mom would've found anyways, so I told her yes and where they were.  The whole time I was laying in bed, I imagined what kind of questions she might ask about the Truvada and the STD testing that would be shown in the records - so I was planning on explaining what PrEP was and such.  What I did NOT know was that my doc had copy/pasted some of those sexual history questions (possibly from my initial visit) when she did the 3-month PrEP testing.  So, I tentatively asked her if she had read the records and she said, "yes, but you probably didn't want me to".  So I said I hadn't read them and didn't know what was in it (which was true at the time).  She then mentioned that she was concerned about my multiple partners and not using protection, and proceeded to ask me whether I was trying to kill myself.  (sigh)  I managed to explain PrEP and she seemed happy that I was on it, but still did the mom-lecture about protection and being more selective, etc... Fortunately(?), I was sick enough that she let it drop at the time and focused on getting me to eat/drink (which I needed). 

So yeah...she doesn't know the extent of it at all, but Mom knows I fuck guys bare.  Yay.  That being said, she will probably never bring it up again...that's just how our family works. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I don't normally mention it and it doesn't really come up. A few of my gay and straight friends have asked me about sex and what I like and I obliquely mention that I like it natural. Some understand what I mean others may not. Some are shocked that I bareback and I've had some shaming over that and challenging why I fuck that way. I've had a few guy buds admit they like it bare too but could never admit it to others. 

You aren't alone to admit that you bareback to close or so-call close friends. I let one know that I caught syphilis after he contact me on Adam4Adam, and I never had sex with him. The worst part is that I went to school with him and he lives close by. 

Actually no one that close knows that I bareback only those who have fucked me raw know. I suppose I don't want to deal with your gonna catch something speech (too late for that since I'm poz). But now I'm thinking about trying Rio find just some regular bareback guys and cut back on my receiving anonymous loads

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, barecubtop said:

So yeah...she doesn't know the extent of it at all, but Mom knows I fuck guys bare.  Yay.  That being said, she will probably never bring it up again...that's just how our family works. 

I would've died if I had that conversation.  When I disclosed my status change I only have a select few family members who knew about it.  The family I told I did not tell that I am primarily a BB fucker/fuckee.  I think one of them may have deduced that, and many of my friends know I'm a BB slut.

• Upvote 1

For most of my adult like I hid the urges that I had. I didn't begin to get barebacked until a couple of years ago, but the urges were always there. I've always been into various forms of kink. And I've always kept it all from my friends, worried that they wouldn't accept me for who I really am.

Turns out that I was right. The first couple of friends that found out that I get fucked raw . . . well, we aren't friends anymore. It hurt for a while, but now I know it's for the best. Now I am free to be the biggest whore that I want to be. I don't care what they think of me. Plus, I'd rather be friends with guys who think like I do.

• Upvote 1