Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

No, the friends I've grown up with or have from my everyday life have no clue and would never understand same goes for family. The only people who know this side of me are the same people involved in the lifestyle. I'd love to be more free and open but I would risk being shunned by family and longtime friends.

Guest Deviant_Angel

Most of my friends are whores and sluts too so we all do it together.  Why would I want to be friends and hang out with prudes anyway!?

On 10/17/2017 at 12:24 PM, Meko said:

A couple friends know I bb. And I get lectures for it. But that's ok. That means there worried about me. But I still bb. 

Don't listen to the lectures of Condom Nazis. We are grown men and have every right to do whatever each person wants/needs.

Be honest with yourself and follow your life with thoughts & deeds. I told the director of the county health department that I ONLY get fucked bareback and will NOT use a condom. I am sexually active and trying to be resposible enough to get tested for any STI's, but if she wants to give me a hard time or make things difficult/ embarrassing, then I just wont get tested and see if anything spreads.  I got a "yellow" business card with an image of a race car and bold Black letters "Speed Pass" and I was on a program to stop the Spread by having FREE regular check-ups scheduled 6 months apart unless I felt the need to get tested.

I was living in San Diego, CA which supplied a nice bonus of Navy, Marines, & Air Force men looking to blow their load. Plus San Diego State, and UCSD college cocks that need servicing. 

Don't wait until you are 50+ or over 65. Enjoy your life. 

Guest nycvers4sluts
On 10/11/2017 at 5:23 AM, cumslut23 said:

None of them know including my family. None of them know that I am poz either... sometimes wish I could start fresh in a new city and just live as the slut I truly am...

It's one of my favorite things about  NYC . there's so anonymity here, you can easily have a double life, barebacking on your lunch break etc. Plus, being such a big city in a small area, there sooo many dudes 

As far as I know, no one knows.  It's not like I'm going to announce on TV, radio, FB, Twitter, etc.  That I'm a BB bottom.  The only people who know are my fucks.  If someone close to me knew, they'd drive me to get tested and demand a copy of the results.  Then they'd say to wrap it, at best, or to become a monk, at worst.  It's my choice to go BB, not theirs.  Plus, if I get fucked with a rubber, i don't feel like I've been fucked.  I love swallowing seed and taking it up my ass too much.