Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

Guest subsam1512

Haha...no one even knows I am gay (totally in the closet).  With that in mind, my friends/family/coworkers are clueless about my bareback adventures!!! 

Guest STLjeffDadd

Its not discussed by me among those I never have or never think I’m gonna have sex with. Those I have already know so if friends know , I didn’t tell them. 

One of my exs knows I bareback. And I think one other gay friend knows. Here in Toronto the bb community is growing, so once you're in that bb forest, you get to know other guys who bareback and see them at different bb events.

• Upvote 1

I am famous for saying, "I don't do flu shots, bicycle helmets or rubbers." I avoid safe-sex guys as much as possible, even just socially. My straight friends, however, get it. "Are you careful?" married cousins asked at lunch after church. I said, "Fuck no. Are you?" And we all laughed. 

• Like 1

Three close bottom friends do know I do and that I’m a non-repetentant raw cum dump; off PReP since November 2018. All 3 bareback, 2 of them are on neg on PReP, 1 is undetectable. I’m the only one that is playing totally free. There is mixed thinking about my choices among my group. 

Among all my friends, they know I only bottom and proud of it!

Family and straight friends have no idea what I do. All my gay friends know I bareback, and most of them do as well.

7 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

Three close bottom friends do know I do and that I’m a non-repetentant raw cum dump; off PReP since November 2018. All 3 bareback, 2 of them are on neg on PReP, 1 is undetectable. I’m the only one that is playing totally free. There is mixed thinking about my choices among my group. 

Among all my friends, they know I only bottom and proud of it!

I worried about that for years but some will obviously see my online profiles and don't say anything although they probably have no idea how slutty I am as they don't see sites such as this or BBRT. But I tell my best friend about all my fucks, it makes him super horny and he still wants bareback sex with me.