Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2017 at 5:37 PM, 18plus said:

No, the friends I've grown up with or have from my everyday life have no clue and would never understand same goes for family. The only people who know this side of me are the same people involved in the lifestyle. I'd love to be more free and open but I would risk being shunned by family and longtime friends.

This right here. 

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Anyone who knows me as a friend knows I am queer and POZ.   Most are smart enough to put two and two together.   A few have asked and I tell them.  Have gotten a few "lectures" but nothing to much.   I try to hang out with people who and not judgmental anyhow. 

Anyone who has seen me without my shirt on can easily see my BBBH tattoo (bareback brotherhood).   

No shame in being queer.   No shame in having gotten knocked up.   No shame in loving raw cock.   No shame in taking any and all cum offered.

Why hide it.?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

yeap, most do.   most are queer as well (male presenting and female presenting).    Wear a BBBH# trampstamp tattoo....so if I am shirless, most can figure it out.    In my family, my younger brother has hammered me a few times...so he knows very, very well.   Sister is doctor and askes a lot of questions....but she also came to me aasking for advice on how to suck cock when she started fucking around......why hide something that important.   

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few buddies know that I take loads. One is a good dear friend who tends to be very conservative about sex (until he has a few drinks) and my other close buddies is a certified Master Jerry Cumdump bottom. As for everyone else, I will tell them if they ask me. However, there is this one buddy that I have within my circle that fucks me regularly but with a condom and once he was close to fucking me raw (he came back from the bars drunk) and wanted to fuck me. I was all ready and he let it slip in raw but quickly wrapped it up and fucked me until he shot his load. 

Most do and some don’t. Most of my real friends are in the bareback scene as well. After the past 20 or so years I’ve cut my circle of friends back to mostly other bareback pigs who I tend to have more in common with. I don’t have many straight friends these days but I think that’s from years of traveling and losing touch with people I grew up with. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my Older friends knows - I have some friends I cut their grass and several of their friends knows - they have male to male parties - having fun and accepted their invites to them !  Getting High is Hot and seeing swinging dicks - taking charged type of guys - having Fun !    :)

Im not against condom sex, I just dont care if it is without. My friends know im a slut but we never really go into details. Sadly im at the age where all my friends are getting married and any single life fun results in "you need to settle down" bullshit, so I avoid talking about my sex life at all.