Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

Theres both types of friends the PNP who are the fun ones like me so we tell each other everything. Then I have 3 gay friends who have no idea what a drugged out whore I can be.  They are self righteous and condem everyone and  everything. The 2 straights I'm friends with know I get around and dont judge. Of course they don't know all the sordid details.

Edited by Pnpguyny
spelling
  • Upvote 1

Guest BritBottom

I am single older male, never married, no kids, have female friends but never female partner.  It would be surprising if at least some of my friends & colleagues hadn’t worked out I’m gay.  

Apart from a very few close and equally depraved friends, who are well aware I like a rampant dick up my bum (most of them have been there), I don’t discuss my sexual activities.

Generally, only if I’m asked directly do I tell people I’m gay – that’s all I tell them and rebuff further enquiries.  I don’t ask others who they sleep with or what they do in bed, their extra marital affairs or any infections they have - they don’t need to know and no-one would dare get so personal or intrusive with any other straight acquaintance.  For my job it’s irrelevant to my work and I’d never have sex with a colleague.

As to family, my parents and brother are all dead, I never told them – I suspect my parents worked it out and I know my brother did – If there’s an afterlife maybe they’ll be looking down watching the joy I get from another man’s cock from above.

My brothers kids, have worked it out or maybe my brother told them – We are close since my brother died but I don’t raise it. It’s clear they know but they don’t intrude.

Would they care that I am regularly, often with complete strangers, engaging in rampant sex and regularly taking raw cocks up my ass and actively encouraging those men to load me with their spunk and loving it? 

Yes, they would.

My brothers kids definitely would be shocked and attempt to discourage what they would consider reckless and dangerous behaviour.

My colleagues would not have an issue with being gay but knowing the details would raise eyebrows – highly unprofessional and poor judgement ….  doncha Know.

There is a lot of hypocrisy about ‘safe sex’ amongst straight a gay folk – like a lot of subjects what is said and what is done are often very different.

In truth I am a depraved cock loving bitch that wants to be mated and ruthlessly bred by another man as often as possible – I love it, it brings me joy, makes me proud and it’s special between me and my fuckers only …. and it’s no one else’s business.  After all the shit I’ve taken in my life this joy is my mine for me only and no one else deserves or has a right to comment.

• 2 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

Anyone who knows me close enough to be a friend or is family MUST know.   They know I am POZ,  They know I am queer.   They know I am an avowed bottom-to-fem.

So if they can't add that up to be a barebacker they don't have a clue.

Oh, and if they ever see me shirtless, the #BBBH tramp stamp I PROUDLY display might give another hint.

bbbh.jpg