Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

Just wondered if any of your friends know you bareback and if so what are their thoughts?

Do you play the " Of couse I play safe " game?

When they say to you " Make sure you wrap it up", Do you pretty much cringe and just say " Of course".

In my situation my friends and family don't want or need to know the nitty gritty of my sex life and I find that just agreeing tends to allay their fears.

But sometimes I want to yell " No, I am a slut and my fantasy is to fucked by as many guys possible until cum is running down my leg.".

But I just say of course I wrap up.

• Upvote 1

The only friends who know are fellow bb-ers....one friend has an inkling....it turns me on to think I'm sort of living this double life

Just wondered if any of your friends know you bareback and if so what are their thoughts?

Do you play the " Of couse I play safe " game?

When they say to you " Make sure you wrap it up", Do you pretty much cringe and just say " Of course".

In my situation my friends and family don't want or need to know the nitty gritty of my sex life and I find that just agreeing tends to allay their fears.

But sometimes I want to yell " No, I am a slut and my fantasy is to fucked by as many guys possible until cum is running down my leg.".

But I just say of course I wrap up.