Do Any Of Your Friends Know You Bareback?

Scottyrim

My friends all know I'm pretty darn promiscuous, and they all know I'm poz, but we don't talk about the details of how or who we fuck. I like there to be some mystery to my conquests' identities :)

A lot of my friends are on PrEP now, so I'm sure they are fucking raw at least some of the time.

I've never discussed it with work or family/family friends, but I've had bb sex with most of my gay pals at one time or another, so of course they all do. I don't know any gay men these days who use rubbers consistently.

• Upvote 1

Some friends do, they're the ones who also fuck raw, but don't really care if anyone else does know. Personal opinion is nothing to do with anyone else - I don't want to know what they do for sex and they don't need to know what I do

Guest faggot hole

Sure they know i bareback.  i want them to know i bareback -- that i will take any load, any time any where.  And that i strongly discourage the use of condoms .  (Condoms are for pussies and i want only my pussy involved.)  i want that reputation; i want to be known as a total cum slut and cock hound.  i want them to tell their friends, and i want there firends to tell their friends and on and on until every Man on the planet knows. 

If you are a cum slut, if you, like me, live to take loads and to please real men, why would you want to keep the fact that you bareback a secret?

None of my close friends know I bareback - and for me that is a big part of the turn on.

At work I have a senior position in the company and both at work and outside I am viewed as someone who is very sensible and measured and as someone who makes sound decisions. They have no idea that I get off on taking risks and that I love nothing more than fucking unprotected and shooting my spunk up some fit lad's arse.

They also don't know that every now and then I like to bend over and let a total stranger fuck me bareback and load up my arse.

One evening a few weeks ago I was meeting three friends in a restaurant in central London. I finished work early and stopped off at the Vault and ended up taking two loads up my arse - one through the glory hole and one bent over in the room with the barrels in full view of everyone.

As we ate, the talk turned to safe sex and they were all deploring the amount of barebacking  that goes on. They had no idea that just over an hour before I had been backed up to a glory hole with my pants down taking a load from a fit younger lad.   I shook my head and agreed it was very worrying and as I did so I pushed gently and let some spunk slide out into my underpants.

While they may officially deplore bare sex, they'd probably cum in their pants if they knew your trench was damp and that cum was leaking from your hole into your shorts. 

• Upvote 1

I don't usually get into the more vivid details of my sex life with most of my friends, so the select few that do also know I bareback. It just makes it a lot easier if I'm telling them about a hookup and I don't have to leave anything out or magically insert condoms for their protection lol. Of course these are the friends of mine who are the least judgmental so I know I won't have to worry about a lecture or anything. In fact one of the reasons I can tell them and not hold anything back is because they all think it's hot too, even though they may not have necessarily taken that plunge themselves yet. If anything maybe I can inspire some of them in that way haha.

well, I  have no idea how many coworkers know or do not know- I really do not want to play with anyone I work with and as such, where my ass  goes  should be none of their business, or interest. That said, I work with a fairly large number of gay men ( percentagewise about 15%) and they obviously can  get online-and none of my profiles shy away from disclosing my interests/status--I am sure they can connect the dots. And maybe even gossip or whisper behind my back-- here's the thing-- I could give a crap what THEY think or say--none of them are  supporting me, and honestly- the school yard name calling  is so far behind me I am not opening that door to them ! I have a bio tat lower back at the waist/beltline, and  work outdoors- so there is a chance it has flashed one or two  in the  course of working. The nub of it all--since my ass is not up for "grabs" by any  them-- why should they know or care?? The men I do cruise of  give  my hole to know early on  what the score is- and if they side in staring at the bio tat-then they really have bought in to the whole hole

Edited by AlwaysOpen

Another friend now knows about it.

One mate found my profile on BBRT. I'd never spotted his profile before because he only shows a picture of his cock. I spotted him browsing the site when we were out one evening. He said he spotted me on it a while ago but didn't get round to saying anything. We had a pretty long chat about and I found out he uses the site semi regular.

I've since taken his load a couple of time.

Edited by ridemehard