Help! I'm A Bottom Trapped In A Tops Body*

MixedMuscleBear

I sympathise with the bottoms here...can't imagine how frustrating that would be. I'm lucky in that I rarely get mistaken for being a top (usually by some clueless/inexperienced guy). I'm effeminate and submissive (also have a big girly ass) and I go for MEN...manly men.It comes naturally to me to give off this vibe...perhaps some bottoms need to express themselves a little more in this manner.

If you're out and about, try wearing your keys on a belt loop on your right hand side...some guys still know what flagging is. If I'm in a sauna, I tend to assume that if a guy is wearing a towel and showing some butt cleavage, he's looking to get fucked. Speaking personally, I don't make an assumption about which position a guy prefers based on his looks.mannerisms. If you're finding tops aren't hitting on you at the rate you'd like, why not be a little more agressive and approach them...?

• Upvote 1

When I want to bottom, even now that I'm older, what works for me the best is to present myself as a very slutty bottom.

At the sauna, park or darkroom I wear a short with a hole. If I have a room I hang hot signs making it clear that I'm a slutty bottom and a cumhole. There's something hot about bottoms who are proud cumholes that makes even bottoms want to fuck those bottoms. It's happened to me many times.

Yesterday I was talking to a guy I met in Craigslist advertising myself as an anonnymous cumhole. A couple of months ago he came to get sucked in my gloryhole and then asked to fuck me. It turns out he's a total bottom who just got turned on by the action being anonymous. Once at a sauna, same thing. I was in my darkened room wearing my shorts with a glow in the dark circle around the hole and a sign on the wall saying "Cream my hole". A guy came in, started to fuck me and bred my hole. Then he said, "I'm a bottom but that hole turned me on".

My advice, present yourself as a very slutty bottom.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

I wish I had advice for you...somehow I've never given off a "top" vibe - only rarely have I been approached. I'll admit I know nothing of the apps like Grindr - can you specify position?  Or put it in the headline of any ads?  "Help! I'm A Bottom Trapped In A Tops Body" could be your headline...?

It's a pretty significant problem for me as well, even though I'm a (now smooth) twink which usually seems to scream "bottom only". But if I make the mistake of getting visibly hard in a club or bathhouse, all of a sudden there's a giant "TOP" beacon over my head. I go out of my way to make it obvious I'm a bottom, yet it never makes a difference. Sometimes I'm willing to play along, though I don't find much pleasure in fucking in general. Getting fucked is another story.

My best advice is either politely decline and be patient for the opportunity to arise, or play along for a little bit, take a break, then try again. I've had success with both methods, but failures with both as well. However, a couple times I tried the second method I put on a bit of a show, I'm talking aggressively fucking a guy in a sling or on a bench for 15-20 minutes straight, and after I had tops appearing out of thin air to fuck me senseless. Trial and error seems to be the goal for a bottom hoping to attract tops.

On 8/7/2015 at 10:33 AM, hungry_hole said:

When I want to bottom, even now that I'm older, what works for me the best is to present myself as a very slutty bottom.

At the sauna, park or darkroom I wear a short with a hole. If I have a room I hang hot signs making it clear that I'm a slutty bottom and a cumhole. There's something hot about bottoms who are proud cumholes that makes even bottoms want to fuck those bottoms. It's happened to me many times.

Yesterday I was talking to a guy I met in Craigslist advertising myself as an anonnymous cumhole. A couple of months ago he came to get sucked in my gloryhole and then asked to fuck me. It turns out he's a total bottom who just got turned on by the action being anonymous. Once at a sauna, same thing. I was in my darkened room wearing my shorts with a glow in the dark circle around the hole and a sign on the wall saying "Cream my hole". A guy came in, started to fuck me and bred my hole. Then he said, "I'm a bottom but that hole turned me on".

My advice, present yourself as a very slutty bottom.

Great advice!

• Like 1

I tend to find myself in situations where there is an abundance of bottoms with not enough tops to go around. Since I’m a vers bottom, I’m open to fucking a little ass, but once I shoot, I’m done. But while I don’t have a problem finding a good top to fuck me, competing for one is not my thing. Some good advice from these guys. 

evilqueerpig, your comment reminded me of a friend’s shirt, which was a little more obviously. In big lettering, it had F***, and in very tiny lettering below, it read, “me.” Lol

• Like 1

Get that all the time.  I'm not particularly butch looking, but apparently my demeanor is one of "top". Only thing to do then is to get on all fours or plop down ass up and advertise my hole.  Sometimes that works and I get bred. Sometimes, they still want me to fuck them (I have an average, but pretty, uncut cock). Sometimes I do, sometimes I tell them come back later after I've taken a few loads and You can have mine, other times I have to explain "I'm a bottom."  Online, I too, list myself as total bottom or cumdump or some such, even though I can and often do top. I'm MUCH better on bottom and prefer it there.

• 4 months later...

I echo several of the previous suggestions. A leather (or whatever) armband on the Right bicep goes a LONG way towards self-selecting out the potential mismatches.  And slutty attire that makes your hole visible and enticing will make other bottoms "jump the fence" and breed you, just because a slutty hole appeals to them.  Good luck, and let us know how it goes.  Maybe your stories will give the rest of us additional ideas (and stiffies) too!  woof