A New Year's Tradition

Bbmattbttmpig

It’s January 1, 2015, and tonight, for the third year in a row, I had a man’s arm inserted elbow deep into my tweaked out hole as the New Year dawned. It’s just a little tradition I have :).

It started on December 31, 2012.  I was in Chicago getting thoroughly fucked by Verne, a 60-ish pervy top Daddy, at his place in the Bryn Mawr neighborhood.  

Earlier that night, a guy I was planning to meet cancelled on me, and I thought I’d be snuggling with Mr. Dildo all night.  But, happily, there is this thing called the internet.  I chatted on asspig with this hot 60-ish Daddy and he sent me his phone number.  I called and he invited me over to pnp and be his fist bottom for the night.  Sure! I said, and  I think I was on the way to his place before I hung up the phone.  It was a good thing his place happened to be less than a half mile from  my hotel.  

I arrived at his place at 10 PM.  His place was well kept as he was.  We went to the bedroom, where he had points ready; we did them,  and then he started fucking me - and pretty well too.  He took only about 15 minutes to nut, but once he did, he pulled his cock out of me and without skipping a beat, just started fisting me.  

I was pleasantly surprised at his expertise and totally into this daddy stud now, so I settled in for a good long hard fisting...fucking awesome!  Well, he was still in my hole when New Year struck - I really wasn’t paying attention, but he noticed and really thought it was hot.  He used it for dirty talk as we kept fisting into the morning - since he got off on it so much, naturally I did too.

Now to December 31, 2013.  

I was in working in DC for a month and since it was New Year’s Eve and I did not have to work the next day, I was really looking to have a good time that evening.  I didn’t know anyone in town to call or where to shop for supplies.  I was super horny since I remembered the past New Year’s and was determined to do it again.  I decided to take a chance and hit up a couple guys on bbrts about partying - careful to say I buy my own dinner.  I struck paydirt with Brett, a cute blonde vers guy my age in Arlington; he invited me to come over, so off I went.  

At 9 PM when I arrived, Brett met me at the door (naked) and waved me into the house.  Two other guys (also naked) were sitting on the couch and they smiled and waved as I entered the room.  I made a joke about being overdressed, and started getting naked.  Brett introduced me to them as Mike and Glen, and then began to prepare some rigs.  
Mike and Glen looked like they had been partying some already.  Brett looked really hot walking around with his veiny thick 7 inch hard-on bobbing to and fro.  I thought, this is gong to be a good night.  
When the rig was ready Brett handed it to me saying I could use the bathroom if I wanted.  I said I’d like to mount him and bottom out on his hard cock and then do my slam with his cock in me.  He grinned evilly, saying, fuck yeah, let’s do it.

Brett laid on his back on the floor and I straddled him, taking all of his cock into my ass in one thrust.  He smirked at me, looking pleased with himself.  I put the rig to my arm and they all said it was hot watching me slam while riding a cock.  Then the four of us fucked and sucked each other for at least two hours until I noticed that it was 11:40 PM.  I had already talked to Brett about fisting me, and he nodded eagerly as he was totally into it.

He thought the whole scene of stuffing my hole as the year turned was kinda hot too, especially since it would be my second year in a row doing it.  Brett set up his web cam angled toward the bed to get all the fisting action out to the world as soon as it happened.  

I got on the bed on all fours facing away from the camera, huffing hungrily at the poppers bottle as he slathered lube on my tweaked out hole and unceremoniously pushed his forearm half way to the elbow and held it there, twisting and flexing his hand inside of me.  
Mike and Glen, who were still fucking, watch Brett invade my ass.  I loved it and told him so.  Mike started reading the webcam site comments off the computer - most of the comments were nasty and full of name-calling - I loved that too!

Brett kept his forearm inside of me for nearly two hours after the New Year came.   Along the way the Mike and Glen fed me their cocks, and eventually Brett got his arm into me up to his elbow.

And now to what happened tonight, December 31, 2014.

It happened just a few hours ago now.  I planned to do this third year in a row ever since last New Year’s, but I wasn’t sure where it would happen until last month.  I was sharing my plan with a Mark, fisting buddy I know in Kansas City.  He said he’d love to help me out - and I was more than willing to have him expertly fist open my hole as the New Year arrived.  

Mark has a husband, Brian, who just likes to have his cock sucked and watch Mark fist guys and get fisted.  We started at playing about 8:30, and after preparing our points, I offered to let Mark get in the sling first.  He eagerly accepted.

I told Mark I was not going to slam until he had his whole hand inside of my hole; Mark agreed to that as well.  He is so easy to fist; he has a big receptive hole and I would have no problem getting into him right away.  But I know that he likes to draw the initial penetration out a bit, so I tease him, holding off.  He finally can’t wait any more and nearly ordered me to fist him, begging, please, please, just put it in NOW!

I smiled.  I know what Mark’s feeling; I obeyed and shoved my left hand into his eager hole.  Immediately, he hits a vein in his arm with the point and pushes. I hold still, waiting for the rush after the tourniquet makes a “snap.”  I look deep into his eyes and I can see when the high is at it’s fullest.  

Against the background noise of his incoherent groaning punctuated by the occasional “FUUUCK,” I worked his hole open for about an hour.  Then he politely offered to give up the sling to me. He is such a sweet guy!  I gave him a couple of slow “all-the-way-in-and-out” strokes to express my thanks.  

As I take my hand out of Mark’s hole, my own starts to tingle, knowing what’s coming next.  It’s now 10:15 and I am reclining into the sling, putting my legs in the stirrups and getting my ass over the edge to give him the best possible access. He lubes up my hole by injecting a massive syringe of J-lube into it and the shoves his hand in.

He smiles and tells me he loves watching me slam with his hand in me.  That’s my cue to go ahead with the slam.  I know it’s a pretty big dose, .4g, so I’m eager to get it in and start flying.  I find the vein easily, insert the needle, and draw some blood back into the syringe before pushing its contents into my arm with one smooth motion.  

I hesitate before I remove the needle and look into Mark’s eyes, surrendering my hole to him with complete abandon.  In response, Mark moves his fat squirming hand around in fuck hole. I pull the rig out, cap it and drop it into the bucket.  

Here it comes: the familiar taste, the coughs, the vibrating eyes, the full body rush and the intense burning sensation in my hole as the tina courses through my body.  Mark’s arm is thick and his hands are large but he is an amazingly skilled fister.  Before a half hour is up, he is elbow-deep in my hole, rocking the sling as he maintains his depth into me.  

The clock tells us it’s midnight as we hear it chime the New Year in.  I look at Mark with a lusty grin and mouth “thank you.”  He smiles and slides his arm out of my hole with a long, slow motion and then just as slowly, advancing his arm into my hole to his elbow.  I can feel his bony elbow press on my opening.  I greedily snort more poppers and spread my hole wider for Mark as Brian slides his cock down my throat.

I realize: THIS is exactly where I need to be and I am overcome with a feeling of satisfaction at how utterly natural this all is, and I love it!  Three years in a row, welcoming the New Year with a fist in my hole.  And as Mark skillfully twists and thrusts his big arm in my hole, I can’t wait to make it four in a row.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/1/2015 at 4:14 AM, Bbmattbttmpig said:

I realize: THIS is exactly where I need to be and I am overcome with a feeling of satisfaction at how utterly natural this all is, and I love it!  Three years in a row, welcoming the New Year with a fist in my hole.  And as Mark skillfully twists and thrusts his big arm in my hole, I can’t wait to make it four in a row.

Would love to hear an update that includes the past two years