2015 Load Tally

FurFluent

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, guys.  Here is what I am offering.  I have used an Excel spreadsheet for a number of years to track my loads taken throughout a year.  I have recalibrated a copy to accommodate for 50 loads per month.  Each month is automatically totaled so that you not only can watch your progress daily but for that month and the year.  There is a separate sheet for each month and all of the monthly totals are then automatically tallied to a summary sheet for the year.

The copy that I use is set up for 100 each month just to be sure.  But after discussing the sheet with some buds of mine, we thought the average bottom would be good for 50.  I can easily up the ante to my 100 count if you guys think that would be better.

The entire process is based on entering a "1" if it fits the category or leaving the category blank if it doesn't.  (Some of the categories are:  cut/uncut; poz/neg/unknown; top/versatile/bottom; etc).  So, for right now let me hear from the site to decide if 50 loads per month is sufficient or 100 loads.  Once tallied, I'll have the spreadsheet available for anyone who wants a copy.

I use an app called Tally Pro and it allows you to create separate categories with a cumulative total at the top

I use an app called Tally Pro and it allows you to create separate categories with a cumulative total at the top

I just added that app this week and set it up for sex counts....great idea.   works with apple watch (iOS version)....so you can easily look at your totals and relive the fun....  maybe someone needs to set up a place for everyone to add their numbers......so it really is a CUM-ulative total

• Upvote 1

October results were much better than September which makes me and my hole happy! This the second full year I have been keeping track. What I find interesting is that now that it pisses me off when I don't get enough loads like I think I should. Based on these numbers I am going to hit my anal load goal and probably be close to my oral. I don't take as many oral loads but I suck dick a lot and take the jizz in my ass!

October results:

+Anal Loads Taken = 28

+Oral Loads Taken = 3

+Total Loads = 31

For 2015:

+Anal Loads Taken = 269

+Oral Loads Taken = 37

+Total Loads = 306

• Upvote 1

158 loads up my ass between 8/7/15 and 11/2/15.   I'm new to being a cumdump and I can't fucking believe I didn't start years ago.   Some nights I have guys meeting in my driveway as one cums and the other goes.   My hole is so fucking full of cum most nights and 3 or 4 guys text me every night to see how full I am before heading over.   I don't have to tell most guys on this site, but damn, there is absolutely nothing like serving my ass up to a random man, any man, and having him just unzip, pump and go.  Or, having him call me every filthy name in the book as he makes me describe who popped a load in before him.  I'm in a college town and get the hottest fucking dudes who swarm around my house as the bars close.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am  way late reporting October results, I just kept waiting to wake up and discover my lack of loads was not just a bad dream - but I guess I really was knocked off the fuck train last month. And all the bills from the hospital for my little cardiac scare  really are driving home the point <g>

So, once I shook off the scare and got back to being a pig, I was only able to shake out 3 loads in my ass, 3 down my throat, and I was back in the sling and got 3 fists. Brings my  year to date ( as of 01 Nov) totals now to  138 loads taken anal ( and  yeah, many more fucks without loads donated...grrr! )  32 loads were pumped down my throat so far, 77 fists found a warm and open space to roam around in my ass, and i was rewarded with 9 piss loads in either my mouth or up my ass this year. About to head to a dungeon party  in an hour, and certainly hope it turns into a meat market  with  as many paws consuming my cunt as possible, but since this will be my 1st time to this event, my inner fear voice keeps warning me not to build up too many expectations and hope that I don't get pushed to the side by some pig in the latest gear <g> And, hoping to also help  boost my numbers this month, Ft Lauderdale is having PIGWEEk starting 28 Nov and running a week all around the city- their web site is the same as the event name,in case any  dom tops have not heard of it and want to come use me <self promotion NEVER hurts, much..> I do know they  got 2 of those industrial picnic tables and have been busy converting them into multi man fuck benches, so this is getting my horns  up and sharpened  ( and my elbows too, should I have to work my way onto one of them)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys - Happy to say that November was my highest totals for the year! I was afraid with the holidays and reduced work travel that I would have a bad month but it was completely the opposite. I have now passed my overall 2015 goal of 300 ass loads with one month remaining, would love to hit 365 anal loads but not sure how December will play out. The numbers from some of you on here are outrageous, wish I could hit those marks but I do what I can!

November:

+Anal Loads Taken = 42

+Oral Loads Taken = 7

+Total Loads Taken = 49

For the year:

+Anal Loads Taken = 311

+Oral Loads Taken = 44

+Total Loads Taken = 355

well, not sure that i have any huge numbers to share.  but, in an area that "counts", i got the one load that scored!

took first known, chased poz cock on my birthday---9/28.   53 days and 29 cocks later, I take the load that knocked me up.

fuck flu has me a bit slowed down right now....but when this mess is better i know i will be offering my freshly pozzed ass to anyone who wants it.

• Upvote 1

Leo the Late Bloomer here, just started to keep count in mid-August - to date:

63 Loads Taken

22 Loads Given

;) ;) :P

same thing here...kind of late bloomer...but was recently pozzed....took only 29 loads over 53 days....(well only took ONE load..but I enjoyed all 29)

Damn it !!  November did not turn out to  be a  month of Thanksgiving as I had hoped- or even of stuffing  the cavity as much as I wanted. But, I was able to get 8 loads in my ass, 1 down my throat, 5 fistings- including 1 at a dungeon party ( my 1st time at one of them) and 3 loads of piss in me; and on me- so really there might be more piss than 3, but it was the same guy in 3 different encounters, always pisses up my ass and then  on me as I push it out onto his chest ( i am so damned LOL)

Anyway..my year to date ( as of Dec 01 that is) load tots are:

Loads taken anal 146

Loads taken oral    33

Fisting sessions rcvd 82

Piss play scenes(could be multi piss play but all from 1 person) 12

And so of course,i had vacation in late Sept and had  a bout of A Fib with the heart that fucked up play. I had my last week of vacation start the day after Thanksgiving and a day before PigWeek was starting- played that Friday, did a pool party Sunday that had WAY too many limp/shriveled dicks, and as I was getting  ready for a PigWeek event last Monday I snacked on some packaged chicken salad, and about 2 hours later I was the food poisoning express- and stayed out of play all week- so, so much for a miraculous cum from behind ending to 2015!! Unless.... Uh-Santa?????

Edited by AlwaysOpen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MyDarlene

its late december 2015 have not yet counted but do keep a record of loads taken, done that for last 25 years or more, and kept all those records too by the way, anyway, usually average between 80 and 90 loads per month and some months, like the summer manager to get as many as 120 in a month usually july i have never separated the anal loads from the oral loads, so i don't have an exact number of each but as you can tell usually get between 1000 and 1200 cum loads per year. 

Cocks taken 2015: 907
Loads taken in 2015: 580 (loads I know I've taken)

Getting closer to my 1000 target

I love this site so much, so many fags and cumdumps like myself, i see you have about the same totals as i do, Hope you continue to have such good luck.