I was born in SF in 1974, the only son of a greek dad and italian mother - I knew I was gay by the time I was 14 - but, beyond fantasizing hadn't and wouldn't do anything till I turned 18. I went to private schools, had my own private bedroom suite with bathroom and my dad converted a garage bay into a gym for us. By the time I turned 18 I had matured into a tall, muscled very very horny geek! I had been cleaning out my hole and fucking myself with a dildo for several years - but, was shy, insecure and too stupid to hunt for cock. In the pre internet days if you were too young for bars and afraid you'd be spotted going into or leaving a video arcade or arrested in the park your options were few to meet up and fuck. On my 18th birthday I was determined to change all that and the Steamworks in Berkeley was my destination. I got a room, stripped and headed out. I was bathhouse newbie, but figured out pretty quickly that if I wanted to get fucked an open door and ass up on the bed was my best and quickest option. Within minutes a hunky dad type was rubbing my hole, closed the door and was taking control. This stud didn't even bother to kiss me, he went face first into my hole and between the tongue, spit and fingers had me primed for cock in minutes. When that first cock went into my cunt, I knew what heaven was. He fucked me hard and fast and until he groaned and I felt the wetness didn't even realize he was in me raw. Numbers 2 and 3 were a tall black kid in his 20's and a fat black dad in his 50's - my cunt was loose and dripping seed and HUNGRY.  I wanted cock ANY cock ANY load, I had turned into a cumslut and there was no turning back. I wasn't even looking back to see who was fucking me - someone had introduced me to liquid poppers , then aerosol poppers and I huffing away and taking any and all cumers. A middle aged man who was felching my hole, offered to pimp me out and I thought why the hell not. I stayed the entire 8 hours face down ass up, my pimp left before I did  - but, assured me I'd have no lack of cock n cum even without him. When I checked out, the clerk at the desk looked at my room number, laughed and said I wouldn't ever figure you'd be a chaser…you guessed it my pimp was recruiting poz guys to fuck me, before he left he had written on the blackboard in the mensroom my room number and "18 yr old chaser want AIDS loads" - I never saw him again to thank him...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 2

Thanks for sharing and I totally relate cause I was born in 72 and that age between the bars and not wanting to get spotted going into the video stores, bathhouses, or get busted at the parks didn't leave many options other than the chat lines.  Young guys now have so many options but they don't realize how good they have it.

• 6 years later...