Guest PigBoy1996

Guest PigBoy1996

It finally happened, I lost control and gave in with my inner pig feelings. Here is the story of how I (probably) got myself the bug.

Spotted a cute guy in front of me in the train. Saw him doing something sneaky on his phone as he turned his screen away so that no one could see it. Thought I would chekc out Grind, to see if that's what he was doing. Lucky for me, he was. Starting chatting with him. He hadn't noticed me sitting across him as we were exchanging dirty pics and telling eachother what we like to do to guys. When I've heard enough, I walk past him, ticking on his shoulder and making a gesture he should come along with me. We found a quit first class wagon where we fucked our brains out. As we had just 1 condom, we decided I'd take his load and I could cum in his mouth. He was way too young to be poz, he, just like me, just turned 18. With that in mind, here comes the following.

Walking thru the huge mass of people and fire work bombs (feeling a bit uncomfortable be this) I needed to find some place hot till the parties started. I decided to go in a quit coffee shop and take a smoke. When I was looking on the internet I noticed this gay bar was already open and had a new year party. Thought I give it a shot. In front of the door were a few men in leather and sportswear. When I went in there were a lot of older guys (mostly between 40 and 60). The bar looked a bit cruisy. First thing I noticed when I got more in the bar were the stairs to the attic. Then I knew I was in a cruising bar. As I was doing another smoke and a drink, more and more hot men and boys entered the bar.  The music started to become better and this was the moment I decided it was time to take a pill...

The pill fully kicked in. As the piggy feelings came up, I decided to go upstairs and check out the cocks I could get. There were nanny pig men. Mostly older and looking very dominant. I was waiting for someone to just take me right there but apparently they weren't thát dominant. In this moment my hole was craving for bare cock and cum that I couldn't stand it anymore. The first guy who's cock was at least 18 cm MUST fuck me. Then this muscled skinhead walked in. I could see his bulge (must at least have been 20 cm). As I stroke over his cock his hand grabbed my ass. He pulled me in a cabin. He was very wild... Too wild. He wanted to make me bend over but my head smashed against the wall. I don't remember some points after this moment. I only know he made me his bitch and let me get bred by everyone he wants. And he did, as I was in a sling, surrounded by at least 6 men. There might have been more before that or after that. Next moment I was back to consciousness I was back outside on the street with a massive headache and feeling loads of cum dripping out my ass. While checking if I had all my stuff still with me, a man approached me, complimenting my fine asshole. He then explained to me that I had been fucked by 13 men ranging from 35 to 65 yo. Few of them were shouting they converted me.

Realizing what just happened to me. I started feeling really guilty to myself. But then I also realized I started 2015 as a free boy. No longer was my sexual lust being held back by the fear of getting the bug. Now I wanted more! Checking Grindr I got an invite of a really hot bearded guy for a group bb session. They were mostly into fisting. I got there and while undressing again, I noticed one of the guys in the cruising bar had "tattooed" me with a permanent marker. Biohazard. Right on my ass. Luckily there was some make-up remover in the bathroom. So no one would notice it. Got my jock on and went in the play room. Took more pills, slams, snorts, booty bumbs. It didn't matter now anymore. I know my ass needed some real good fisting and even some more loads. 

I'm not going to take PEP, as I took it once before. I said to myself, if you even after this treatment which made you throw up every day, do bareback again. I don't deserve another PEP treatment, then I'm just a dumb whore. 

• 5 months later...