Young Asian Guy Breeds Me

barebacksub

A mid 20s Asian guy messaged me on BBRT saying he wanted to fuck. Arranged to meet in washroom during my lunch hour. I was there first, naked in cubicle. He came in, cute good looker with hot body. I sucked his uncut cock, tasting the piss under his foreskin. Once good and hats (he is very slight build but good sized and thick cock) I turned round and he pushed his full length straight into my hungry hole. He was a hot fuck. He worked my hole and then whispered "I'm coming" into my ear. He didn't need to tell me because I felt his cock pulse as he unloaded into me. I sucked him clean and off he went zi tasted his huge load in my hole, - nice!

• Upvote 5

Taken three more loads from the young fucker. Second time again lunchtime washroom fuck. As before sucked him to lube his cock then offered him my hole. After a minute or so I felt his cock pulse as he unloaded but this time he kept on fucking. After a few minutes, he pulled out, smiled and indicated 2 loads in me with his fingers. I sucked him clean. Fuck did he taste good. Third time was in washroom on my way home from work. He went straight to work on my hole and quickly unloaded in me. I sucked him clean and soon tasted piss. Hit! He tried to stop me sucking and said I need to piss. I said no problem and took him back in my mouth and took a nice load of salty piss down my throat. Hoping for more piss and cum from him

• Upvote 2