Too Horny Fiction

Jamie85

Call it cheating if you will, but I found myself horny as hell, strangely wanting to get fucked.  My wife knows about me and my boyfriend and doesn’t have a problem as long as I practice safe.  She thinks I do anyway.  That’s why I’m horny right now.  I need to be fucked and fucked raw.  I needed someone’s hard cock in my mouth, then in my ass and finally his cum in me. 

I tried to find my regular Fuck Buddy but he was out of town on business for two weeks.  I made it the first weekend but was desperate the second on when his trip ran long.  I got so desperate that I ran a Craigslist ad.  I decided, against my will, to maintain the ‘safe sex’ thing and insist on condoms despite the fact I hate them and their feel.  I was nervous for the first thirty or so minutes batting my decision back and forth.  I wanted fucked but was scared since my Fuck Buddy was the only guy that had ever fucked me. 

My phone dinged which told me that someone had answered the ad.  I went to my computer and checked.  Sure enough I had an answer to the ad.  I read the ad with excitement and loved the pic of his huge cock, but it wouldn't work as the guy wanted me to travel to him during the work week, and I knew I wouldn't have time, so, in disappointment, I ignored his reply to my ad.

I was about to shut the computer off and just give it up my efforts to get laid, when I glanced up just in time to see another entry in my inbox.  I clicked on it and, before reading it, the pic of a huge black cock had me hypnotized.  When I regained my composure, I read his response which said he was nearby and ready right then.  I stared at the pick of his hard cock and took three deep breaths before slowly typing my address into the reply box.  I also asked how long it would take for him to get there, since I was still wavering on the idea.  If he was going to take more than thirty minutes or so I was afraid I would change my mind.

He answered immediately telling me he was fifteen minutes away and had just gotten out of the shower.  I was scared.  His cock was huge compared to that of my Fuck Buddy, but I was that horny.  It didn’t help that I had long harbored a fantasy of being fucked by a black man.

Sure enough, in less than fifteen minutes that I found myself letting a complete stranger into my house for the intent purpose of letting him fuck me.  I invited him in and, completely out of character for me, grabbed his crotch with one hand and unbuttoned his slacks with the other.   He was nearly hard before I got his pants down around his ankles.  His cock had to be a good ten inches or so just from his scrotum which held two gigantic balls.  At that point I was hoping that what I saw was what I was getting and for quite some time.  I dropped to my knees and took the head of that massive organ into my mouth, that being about all I could get into it, and began sucking.  He got a bit harder and decided to cut to the chase.

“I’m here to fuck a white boy.  You ready?” 

The adrenaline charged through me at the comment.  He did cut to the chase; he pulled me to my feet, asked about the bedroom and nudged me toward it.  Once there, it took me no time to pull my t-shirt and shorts off.  I offered him the bottle of lube which he took and started applying to his cock.  My breathing got difficult as I stared at that glistening black obelisk suddenly scared that it was destined to be thrusting into my ass.  As I climbed onto the bed I thought 'it's now or never'.

He was on the bed behind me immediately, spreading my ass cheeks.  I felt that huge mushroom head of his cock against my anus and wondered if he could get it inside me without tearing me up.  I relaxed and felt the head pop in.  He was surprisingly gentle as my Fuck Buddy and took his time working his cock completely inside me.  My breathing was slow and controlled as I could manage.  Once his pelvis met my ass, he got verbal.

“You are a really tight white boy.  You ready to get fucked?” 

I mumbled something under my breath that sounded like, “Hell yes, you black motherfucker, fuck me!”

He pulled slowly out and plunged back in viciously back in.  That was the start.  For the next twenty or so minutes, my ass and prostate were savaged with no sign of mercy.  His hands were on my hips making sure he had a clear, uninterrupted path into my ass.

I was at that point of ecstasy nearing what I expect was as near an anal orgasm as I had ever come, when he asked me, “You want this load, white boy?”

It was at that moment that I realized the whole time he had been fucking me raw.  My lust haze had kept me oblivious to it.

“No, No!  Don’t” I mumbled not really meaning it. 

“Too bad, you’re getting the third load now!”  he said as he slammed his pelvis against my ass for the final time and held it there.

“Third?” I questioned.   

“Yup.”  He held my hips against him for about a minute before relaxing his grip.  I fell forward and felt my ass.  Sure enough I felt cum and a lot of it.

“This was supposed to be safe!  With condoms!” I squealed. 

“You should have given me a condom.”  Was his only comment as he started pulling his sweatpants back up, adding that I should let him know if I wanted to fuck again - because I had a sweet ass.

• Upvote 15

This must be fiction, there's no way my wife would let me have a boyfriend, she'd divorce me and stop having sex with me if i ever hinted at me having sex with a man or me  being gay. Little does she know that i like bareback sex with men and i've been fucked by more men than she ever has

Part II

I was furious, terrified and beside myself all at the same time.  After I recovered my senses, I immediately found my enema setup and flushed my ass four or five times.  I just knew he had been infected with some sort of disease. 

I was beside myself for a couple weeks.  I know my wife noticed, as did my boyfriend.  I still sucked him off but wouldn’t let him fuck me until I came to my senses and went to the doctor.  A week or so later I was supremely relieved to be presented with a completely clean bill of health.  No STD’s, no sign of HIV.  Three weeks of Hell due to one moment of weakness.

It was another week or so before I finally told my boyfriend what I had done.  He surprised me by asking me why I hadn’t videoed it for him.  I still felt ashamed and humiliated that I had allowed myself to be used that easily.

My sex life slowly resumed to usual. Sex with the wife about once a month then the boyfriend when he got the urge and we could time it. 

Still, I had him on my mind.  His comment just before he fucked me, “I’m here to fuck a white boy.  You ready?”  That phrase echoed in my head as well as remembering his relentless savaging of my ass and the final indignity of his only asking if I was ready for his third load.  I finally gave in.  I wanted that third load.

I know he had pumped it into me that morning.  I found myself wanting him again.  It was clearly animal urge, animal sex, his cock, my ass and using me to relieve his sexual urge.  He hadn’t asked.  He had just shot his first and second load inside me, then casually without caring asked.  Even if I had said no, I would have gotten it anyway.

Now I found myself wondering.  Why was he still haunting my thoughts?  In one hour of intended bliss he had turned my life into a blast of combined turmoil but all I could think of time and time again was his cock in my ass and hearing him asking if I wanted that load.

I had wanted that load and had I been asked, I would have readily taken the first two, I finally admitted to myself.  Worse yet, I wanted the next load from that magnificent black brute. 

I will admit that, despite great sex from my boyfriend I found myself thinking about what I considered my near rape more and more.  Apparently when it came to black cock I was obsessive/compulsive.  I even found myself waking with a hard on, from a dream of being fucked by a huge black cock.  I remembered his comment, “Let me know if you want to fuck again, you got a sweet ass.”

I woke up, sitting in my desk chair and it occurred to me that I might still have his email address.   I did and was sweating as I typed out a request for another fuck session if he had time.  It took me 24 hours to finally hit ‘enter’.

People talk about eternity but it’s all relative as far as I can tell.  I generally only have Saturdays to play.  I finally got an email back from Darryl as his email read on Friday night.  He gave me an address and time to meet him for my next dose of his big black cock.  My words, not his.

It was about 2 pm when I arrived at his place.  I parked on the street and sat for several minutes, questioning my sanity, but butt lust overrode it.  I had to get fucked.  I finally got out and approached the house.  Nice little brick place, well kept.  I finally pressed the doorbell and the door opened.  It was him.  Naked except for gym shorts he was.  I noticed the head of his cock peeking out of one leg of them.

“White boy wants more black dick?”  No question, he knew my weakness in this situation. I wanted HIS black dick and fucked just as he had before.  I just nodded.

He led me into a bedroom, told me to strip and get on the bed ass up.  I stripped quickly and climbed up on the bed and onto the cushion he had positioned for me.  It put my ass up in just the right position for him.  I was ready.    He pulled his shorts off and reached for a bottle of lube.  I was glancing over my shoulder, catching a sight of his magnificent cock glistening with the lube with which he was rubbing himself.

“Eyes front, boy!” he ordered.  I did so and sudden felt the head of his cock against my anus then suddenly in.  I gasped at the lack of tact but when his push into my ass didn’t hurt I kept quiet.  His balls met mine and he started that slow pull out that I hoped would mean the beginning of my vicious fucking that I had been fantasizing about ever since the event.

Sure enough, he thrust back into me and fucked me like he would never get ass again.  He surprised me this time by being very vocal telling me that he liked how tight my ass was and asking me if I liked his big black cock fucking me.  I moaned back that I was loving his big black cock.  He counted off his first load this time and told me he was heading for the next one.

I was in a fuck haze when I barely heard him asking me if I loved being fucked by black cocks and was I a black cock whore?  I vaguely remember telling him that I was now.  He suddenly laughed as he announced that he was about to breed my ass again.  He told me he was about to cum in me again and asked me if I like being bred by black cock.  In my lusty state I almost screamed that I wanted to black cock from now on and give me that third load.

He almost laughed about me getting more than a third load when two other brawny black dudes walked into the room and began strapping me to the bed, bent over since I couldn’t move with his cock in me.  I was starting to yell unintelligibly when one of them forced a ball gag in my mouth and fastened it tightly.  All I could do was mumble around the gag.  What the fuck!  What the hell is happening?

• Upvote 10

Part III

I was surprised to find Darryl shoving poppers under my nose, telling me "Take a good shot."

I did but was puzzled.  He told me I was going to need it and he intended to keep me loosened up.  He also reminded me that the other guys had heard me call myself a black cock whore and that I wanted black cock from then on. 

Over the next few hours, I got black cock, I got constantly poppered.  More than anything else I got constantly fucked.  Even if I couldn’t feel whoever was fucking me cumming in me I knew it was happening due to feeling my balls time and again covered with a hot liquid dripping onto them.  I can’t remember exactly when it happened but eventually the fear and pain gave way to complete lust.  I began enjoying the feel of a cock sliding into my increasingly cum-filled ass.  Because of the amount of cum that was being pumped into me, the actual fucking didn’t really hurt that much.  After all, isn't cum known as the perfect lube?

What hurt was the initial entry of one particular cock.  Strangely his wasn’t the longest, just the thickest.  Once he got inside, I took a deep breath which coincided with Darryl shoving that bottle of poppers under my nose yet again.  It helped, the pain shortly turned to ecstasy and I wanted both the fucking and poppers to keep going.  I had lost my sense of time as I was still secured, gagged and was lost in serving as the raw hole into which these horny black studs would dump their loads.

Whoever the guy with the thick cock was, kept fucking for what I imagined was the longest period during my loss of time.  I heard him grunt only twice and I was able to tell when he came inside me.  My balls felt warm while that thick organ was still inside me both times he slowed and stopped stroking into me, grunting loudly.  When he finally pulled out I felt so empty but expected another cock inside me soon. 

I was left alone for quite a while then felt someone undoing the ballgag.  My jaw was sore from the initial knawing on the large rubber ball.  I heard someone, probably Darryl asking me if they turned me loose what was I going to do. 

I heard myself telling him that I wanted more black cock.

Whoever he was turned and called out "He's ready, guys."

Next thing I knew, I was released and was doing poppers myself and sucking on a Darryl’s huge black cock while wishing one of the others was fucking me.  I finally got to see the other two guys.  The one with the thick cock and the other guy were just stroking their cocks at the moment watching me sucking on Darryl.  After about ten minutes of sucking, Darryl asked me if I was ready for black cock again, “Hell yes!”  I muttered.  He climbed onto the bed and I felt him sinking his cock into my well-used ass with no pain and no need for lube.  One of the other guys took his place and another black cock took its rightful place in my mouth so I could suck him ready to fuck me again or swallow his cum, whichever came first.  He came in my mouth before Darryl finally announced that he was about to breed my white ass again.  Just as Darryl pulled out, thick cock tried to put his cock in my mouth.  I got the head of it in and he started regaining his full thickness.  He asked me if I was ready to be black bred again.  Again, I answered “Hell yes!”  Even knowing his was the cock that was the one that nearly hurt me entering.  I took another shot of the poppers.

The third guy took his place at my mouth and gave me a nice mouthful.  While not as long as Darryl or thick as my present fucker, he had a nice sized cock that smelled and tasted of cock sweat, cum and, probably, my ass.  I loved it.  I loved it a long time and got a huge load of cum to swallow just as thick cock slowed and started telling me to take his big black cock and another load of his cum.

At that point, I heard Darryl’s deep voice asking me if I was still felt myself a black cock whore.  I was trying to get up straight on the bed but heard myself telling him that was ready for more if they were.  He told me that he had thought of a friend of his who would definitely be interested in fucking a willing white boy cock whore.  I told him I was ready. 

Apparently he was just walking in the door.  He was about my height, 5’9 or so but a stocky 230 lbs at least.  He asked if I was the cracker cock whore.  I told him that had just been their fuck toy for the past few hours and asked if he wanted a crack at the white boy.  He just slid down his sweat pants, showing the largest black cock I had now seen.  It had to be a solid 10 or 11 inches long and, at least as thick as the thick guy before. 

I heard myself asking if I needed to suck him hard or should we get to it?  I had to take another shot of poppers when he said, “Let’s see what the white boy’s pussy feels like.”

Maybe I should have been scared but between the poppers and what I thought might have been cocaine I had been snorting I was ready I just knew.   

I was wrong, I wasn’t ready and he wasn’t just as thick, he was thicker.  The cum thankfully worked as lube but didn’t relieve the sensation of that huge organ splitting my ass open.  He also taught me about meeting the second ring and piercing it.  I had read it but he did it.

Then he laughed, telling them he was surprised that the white boy had lived taking his cock that easily, now let’s see how he takes the fucking.  I took another shot of the poppers.  When my boyfriend had introduced me to them, he told me that they intensified the sexual feelings and allowed you to relax to accept sex more readily.  I hoped so now!

\\

Two hours later I was at home, showering and sore.  I knew I was going to have to go back to the doctor for testing

The one thing I was sure of at this point, if I got the opportunity to get Darryl to line up a white boy gangbang again, I was ready.

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bbbearlover1

Once again, and I love saying it, another white male discovers his place with the guidence of a Black man.  That combination of raw Black dick and white male pussy is fucking beautiful.