Can You Be A Bareback Slut And Still Be A Christian

Scottyrim

Alright before I get flamed and told there is no God etc,let me explain.

In so many Tumblr accounts on bareback and bareback sites there are references to Demon seed or Hail Sarah Palin or 999.

It seems that bareback sex is in some quarters equated to being a satanist. Which seems sort of weird.

I get the deviance and going against the mainstream and being part of a ritual. But I suppose it just leaves me cold and I just don't find it hot.

I just wondered if anyone else found this?

While I suppose religion is superfluous, can you be a bareback slut and have a belief in a higher being?

I suppose you can, as I am one, but just wondered what others felt.

• Upvote 1

There is plenty worse you can do than bareback sex and still be a Christian. Most people on death row are Christians. I believe people find it very easy to hold two different sets of books. I'm not the best person to contribute to this as I'm atheist. Not exactly sure what the Abrahamic religions say about homosexuality in their scripture, but I know the Catholic church at one point equated the use of condoms with murder. I think since their position has changed. In terms of simply believing in a creator or higher being as you word it, being a deist would be completely separate issue. That belief would say nothing about this higher being having any hand in the current workings of our universe much less what gender we find attractive and what man-made devices we wear when having sex with said gender. That really takes a number of leaps and assumptions. 

I find it hard to believe in a God that would care what way we choose to have sex, given the more important observable issues that I can see on this planet alone. Not to mention the destruction of planets, dying stars etc. in the known universe, plus everything outside our sphere of knowledge. It would seem like a small issue to focus on.

Edited by Bottomhole
  • Upvote 4

Right on, bottomhole.   I don't think God is preoccupied with bb sexual practices.

BTW, I'm a cumdump, and still go to church, and do believe in a higher being.    I just don't choose to follow the rules of hypocritical men.

• Upvote 4

Guest bbbearlover1

I am sure that there are plenty of "conservative" "Christians" all over sites like these, and I am guessing that they come up with all sorts of rationalizations/excuses/reasons for being on sites like Breeding Zone, and professing their version of faith whenever they cross the threshold of their churches.  It would be interesting to hear from them.

Christians are supposed to honor the teachings of Jesus, who had very little to say about sex and wouldn't have understood "barebacking" as there was little in the way of "safe sex" in those times.  The views of sex held by different religions are typically meant to increase the population of that religion (hence no contraception) and to control women (by denying them pleasurable or frequent sex).  If you believe that God loves us, then it would be silly to think he'd make sex the single most pleasurable thing we can do, and then tell us not to do it.  That isn't love.  Now God might want you to respect your body and make good decisions about your health, but being a bb cumdump doesn't mean you are devaluing your body or your health, it really depends on why you do it and how you feel about yourself before, during, after.

• Upvote 2

Well, I would call myself an atheist, even if nobody knows, what is true. I left thechurch at the age of 20. And If  I see a chruch today, I am just interested in architecture. Otherwise I would never judge about that, what other people think, believe and do.

But in one thing I am sure. If there is any god or Sarah Palin out there, he is not interested to control, what kind of sex we have. And anybody, who tells different, cuts himself off from a fulfilled and lustful life.

• Upvote 1

The replies have been fantastic thanks

. Funny thing is that when I was typing this out I had put in the paragraph that " there were references to Demon Seed and Hail Sarah Palin" and I swear when I read it before posting that is what I said. But it suddenly came up with hail Sarah Palin mmm I suppose it is interchangeable:)

• Upvote 1

There is a reference in the Bible as to man to man sex being a sin, but scholars now are finding that the wording is different from most of the rest of the chapters.  This is leading them to believe it was added much later and most likely added as some individuals own beliefs only.  I am an ordained minister and just do not believe that God really cares what kind of sex we have as long as it is consensual.   I think things that feel good would be something he would like or he would not have given us pleasures.

• Upvote 1

I would say no, given that one cannot be both gay and christian. The magical book of fairy tales that christians worship has very specific instructions as to how gays should be treated. I often wonder at the level of masochism it takes for a member of the LGBT community to try to reconcile themselves with a belief system that openly calls for their execution.

• Upvote 1

Did god say in the bible that we need to wear condoms? Is safe sex from disease or pregnancy mentioned in the bible? Um nope...

But it does say, that 2 men that lay together is a no no.

Thankfully I believe in Aliens, not god :) Besides the bible is the biggest fish story every told. Back in the day the story was probably like a 5 lb trout and has turned into I caught a fish so big you cant even see it! LOL People cant get a story straight 30 minutes later, let alone 3-6 thousand years....please :)

I would say no, given that one cannot be both gay and christian. The magical book of fairy tales that christians worship has very specific instructions as to how gays should be treated. I often wonder at the level of masochism it takes for a member of the LGBT community to try to reconcile themselves with a belief system that openly calls for their execution.

Thats quite false, Most Christian faiths identify that practicing homosexual behavior is a sin, whereas just being gay is no issue.  Most Christian faiths have no preconceived notion than man is going to be perfect, just that they will try.  Hell even the catholic church is now softening there stance on many different things.    

I would probably say that being a bareback slut goes against much of what the church teaches, however faith is still very much a personal thing.  I was raised catholic, and in theory all I need to do is go confess my sins and I am all better.  

Personally I don't see why you can't be both, as long as you are not purposely trying to harm others.  

• Upvote 1

There is a reference in the Bible as to man to man sex being a sin, but scholars now are finding that the wording is different from most of the rest of the chapters.  This is leading them to believe it was added much later and most likely added as some individuals own beliefs only.  I am an ordained minister and just do not believe that God really cares what kind of sex we have as long as it is consensual.   I think things that feel good would be something he would like or he would not have given us pleasures.

Everything was added much later. They've been putting shit in and taking out shit to make it suit their needs and agenda at the moment for the last 1800 years,  thats how long the bible has been around. The first one was made in 325 AD they just added a whole nother book into it a few years ago. ALL of the old testament is word of mouth over thousands of years and the closest book to when jesus in the new testament was alive was written at least 80 years after he died. NON of it is even first hand. Some of them are named after his apostles as if they wrote them, but they were all long dead by the time any of those were written. So when a "Christian" says the apostles wrote it and were "inspired" by god they are full of shit and have no idea who actually wrote them. Thats how brain washed they are. As far as wording? The whole thing is fucked up wording and leaves room for more than one interpretation. The fact that its been translated from its original language to several others, several times leaves room for a sentence meaning something completely different by getting one word wrong because certain words have a different meaning in different languages. So they could have gotten the translating right word for word, but that might not always be the "proper" translation. And the fact that English wasnt even  language then.

Experiment with the "grapevine theory". Take 4 people put 3 outside where they cant hear. Have a simple story with just facts in it, like 2 guys walked down the street, 2 guys went into a bar, 1 guy, played pool while the other guy drank beer.....The guy playing pool won some money, the guy at the bar lost some money, they met a couple of people. They left the bar after a few more beers. They walked down the street to the store, bought a 12 pack and walked home.(add a few more facts to this) Have it written down.

Tell that to ONE person of the 4, that person can ask anything he wants, take as much time as he needs to get the story straight and when he thinks he has it, you bring in another person and he has to tell that story to the next person BY MEMORY. You do that through to the last person all  4 of them. in 30 minutes with all of them making a major effort to get the story right, the story was so fucked up by the last person it, it was amazing. The first guy got a few things wrong the first guy! and it just snowballed to a ridiculous point. Stuff got left out and more importantly shit got added that wasnt in the original story and you could see the certain facts grow as it went from person to person. The end of the story, they walked down the street, the 2nd guy added someone walking the other way and said hi. the 3rd guy made that guy chinese and they got into an argument, the last guy had a full on bar brawl with Ninja man in the middle of the street. So to think that whats in the bible is even remotely accurate is ridiculous. 

You should try it sometime, its amazing to watch and makes you think about things when you're hearing a story from someone. Because when was the last time someone quizzed to on a story you told them so they can get it right when they repeat it? UM that would be NEVER! lol

• Upvote 2

May Sarah Palin never be the President of the United States, LOL  :lol:

Spell S.A.T.A.N. and you'll get Sarah Palin. Like she has a saying in this barebacking issue.

Edited by bberik