Why Did You Start Barebacking?

The first time I got fucked when I was a kid was bareback.  I loved it.  Not just the feel of the skin of his hard warm cock pumping in my ass, but the sound of him grunting as he came in me and the wet sound as he continued to fuck after he loaded my ass.  I remember the feel of his cum dripping out of my hole and on my balls.  Thats how I learned what it means to get fucked.  When guys have tried to fuck me wearing a condom on their cock it has been awful.  Its nothing like I expected or wanted. A cock with a condom on it is nothing more than a plastic dildo. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

I started barebacking because I like to feel a raw cock inside me.  Whenever someone fucked me with a condom it just didn't do much for me.  There is also nothing like the feeling of a guy cumming and depositing his load in me!  When I'm in the bathhouse I lay on my stomach and whoever wants to fuck me and cum in me is welcome to do it!

• Piggy 1

Guest descartes70817

When I first fucked another guy nobody had heard of HIV or AIDS, but being gay was dangerous if I was discovered. So for years I denied my sexuality until I just had to try gay sex again. By then everyone wanted to play safe but I knew right away that it was so much better bareback that it was just a matter of time for me.

The day came after I started visiting a bookstore with viewing booths and gloryholes. As always someone wanted to suck my cock and was doing a great job. Then he started stroking me instead, which kind of annoyed me for a second. Next my cock was engulfed by the tense heat of his raw ass and I knew this was what I needed. Never looked back since.

• 3 weeks later...

I had only barebacked with my long term boyfriend. We were in a monogamous relationship, and felt that it would be safe to go bare with him. Sex is wild, still after more than a decade we have been together, I often bottom, sometimes top. I have never been able to cum as a top with a condom, I have always been able to cum as a top bare. As a bottom, condoms tend to make me feel pain, while a bare dick feels much better. I love to keep his seed inside me and go to sleep with it. I have had very strong BB fantasies for many many years, of getting gang banged in a sauna or at an orgy and never acted on them. This site was a good source of inspiration.

About a year ago, my boyfriend turned poz. He then realised that that strong "flu" he had had last year, was something else. He realised that he was poz only after a routine test for a minor surgery. So it resulted I had unknowingly been getting toxic seed for more than a year (and I guess our relationship was not as monogamous as I thought). I am still neg and on PREP now. My BF only wants to have sex with condom even if he now is undetectable, but I feel a door has been opened and may want to look to fulfil my fantasies. 

• Upvote 1

I don't like the word 'bareback' or 'barebacker' because it sounds like something very negative and bad...

For me it's just the natural way we have sex! Since i know about the dangers, i often asked the guy to put a condom if he wasn't doing it. But time after time, i become extremely excited if the guy wanted to fuck me on the natural way...and i just let it happen 6-7 times, since i was just too horny and my brain was in my ass more than in the head ;-)

Like everyone here i just like it much more and i feel like doing it the way it should be.

After that i was very angry and made a test.

As reported frequenty i also observed that i was becoming addicted to be taken like that. That's the reason why i will soon start the PREP. Amd i already know that i will be very disappointed when a guy will take a condom, if i can reduce the risk a lot.

Let's see how it will be in the future, i hope i will enjoy my sex life without this sad feelings after having done it.

The first time I ever fucked a guy it was bareback but I probably hadn't even heard the term then. For years I was safe only unless it was with a bf, but around a year ago I just lost patience with having sex and not ending up with the guy shooting his load in my ass. I decided that having sex the way I wanted it was worth the risk of whatever might happen.

I know my choice will probably have consequences and I'm ready to accept that, but life is just too damn short not to enjoy it to the full.

• Upvote 2

I was topping usually so less risk. I'd normally weed out my guys (not a sure thing, but faux safety). Condoms suck when topping and I'm likely to lose my erection.

Bottoming, I'd still use condoms and worry. I hate being a hypocrite though.

Truvada makes me feel okay and I won't top with a condom, when it comes to bottoming, its up to the top, but I prefer bare.

• Upvote 1

When I was a teenager, about 15 or so, as I was wondering if I liked boys or girls, Internet just came along. It was the late 90's, and Internet was pretty new for me (in France) Yet, I had success with girls, it was too easy, somehow, I knew I liked boys better. As I was surfing, there were most of the times guys fucking other guys with condoms. I didn't understand why, since a guy couldn't get another guy pregnant! but I was fascinated by photos or videos (that would take me hours for a 10mins vid) of guys cumming into one's ass. As I grew up, after having sex with a girl (and a condom), I realized I enjoyed men better. After sex classes, I also realized that I needed to practice safe sex, because I didn't want to catch any disease. Yet, I could only jerk off with bareback videos. I had a few boyfriends, playing safe, witch was boring! Until I for-filed my dream : to have cum in my ass...

That night, I had a great night with my boyfriend, had diner in a great restaurant, went back to his place, had sex, with condom... I had fun, but somehow I didn't enjoy myself. So I went back to my place, went online to ... I wasn't expecting anything, but I found this guy, German national, who wanted to play. I don't know why, i just felt attracted to him and said I'll come to his place, witch I did. We were both 22 y/o and he fucked RAW! That felt good! He came in my ass three times that night. I thought it was just him, that I enjoyed raw sex. 
After that, next time I saw my boyfriend, when we started making up, I told him not to put the condom on. He wasn't ok at first but once in my ass we both enjoyed it. It wasn't just the HOT German guy that I loved, it was the RAW sex and the cum in my ass I fantasized about. My boyfriend and I broke up few weeks after that : he discovered bareback and wanted to enjoy it with others, and so did I.

After that, I tried to have guys cum in my ass and /or on my tongue as much as I could. 

The best was while living in Vancouver, having a guy breed me, and going to another guy's place to add his load.

My fear to get HIV+ was high, I wasn't a bug chaser, yet after years of barebacking... I got it. 
I'm ok with that now, my family knows, I'm 32, I'm Poz, and all I want is still cum in my ass!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A cock with a condom on it is nothing more than a plastic dildo.

Great line.

I refuse to take cock with a wrapper on it. To me ita not sex. I make it clear pretty soon after i meet a guy that I only take it bareback. I want their bare cock in me, and I want them to squirt their sperm deep inside me. Nothing less will satisfy. Bareback is all I've ever known.

For those of us of a certain age, barebacking creates some stong emotions.  For those of us who were sexually active in the pre-AIDS days, we never dreamed that peer pressure would soon push us to always use condoms.  Through the early, ugly, terrifying years of Aids, we dutifully wrapped our partners dicks and avoided any fluid exchange.

Now, in a more enlightened time, many of us (I know I have) gone to a bareback only mode.  I think we all know the risk, and accept what could (will?) happen.

The next step was an easy one, not only no condoms, but an attitude that helps you accept all loads, and even encourages poz loads.  Like the days before Aids, we can achieve a time of wonderful, free, unbound sex.

• 3 weeks later...

my first time anal was bareback in the mid 70's, he was a senior in high school, I was younger. we went back to his place to play chess, he asked me to remove my shirt which I did, then the next thing I new I was on his bed naked kissing him feeling his fingers sliding in my ass. he moved my legs up on his shoulders and slid his cock in, it hurt at first then felt great.  he fucked me until he shot his load.  we fucked bb until he went away to college.  from that point on I just went with it, covered or bare until the mid 90's then just bare.

Edited by barefootbob

• 2 weeks later...