Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Was with a bottom guy and to this day was one of my best fucks. Maybe due to the fact it was raw and he was very hot and horny. We'd been sucking each others cocks and then he got on all fours and said fuck me. I asked if he had condoms and he said he wanted it raw. Being very turned on I didn't think twice and stuck my cock in his arse. Got to the point of cumming and I asked where do you want it, he said stay inside and fill me. As i shot my load he came too. It was so fucking hot. From that day I've always tried to bareback if the other guy is up for it. Did have thoughts about it after wards, but the positives far outweigh the negatives, so to speak.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 6 months later...

I played safe all through my twenties. I enjoyed it but it was never as good as I wanted it to be. And there never seemed to be enough lube with condoms. I also hated the condoms made cocks taste. (I didn't do blow-jobs covered, I just mean the taste left behind after the condom came off). But on one visit to a bathhouse I was blowing a guy in the steam room and asked if he wanted to fuck me. I had a condom in my hand but I climbed up and straddled him and felt his cock-head against my ass-cheeks and I didn't want to stop to put the rubber on. I wanted it in me RIGHT AWAY. I just positioned my hole over it and bore down. And it was the BEST FEELING. I had him in me balls-deep and I was light-headed from being so turned-on. I was kissing him and riding him and in a moment of sanity(?) I asked him not to cum in me. I will always regret that. Anyway, the next guy that fucked me used a condom and it was nowhere near as good. It was barely worth it. So now I only take cock raw and I LOVE IT. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

In short, I just hate condoms. They take away most of the feeling and I love feeling cum going down my throat after I spent all the time and effort getting it out. I wanna taste that, not the condom material. Plus, feeling the cum shoot up into your ass adds to the effect and makes me cum harder myself.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 24collegekid420

For me ever since the very first time since I was never fucked with a condom then I really never asked about it. Once I got older and out of high school yes condoms here and there. But have always had guys cum in my hole. Just had a hard time admitting to myself that I may have been pozzed a long time ago. Now I'm just more open about it.

I used condoms for a long time. I enjoyed the sex but it wasn't until I took off the condom and went bare that I really loved the feeling. EVERY time I slide inside a bare ass with my cock skin to skin I am amazed at how incredible it feels.  I love fucking! Addicted to it. It feels like I am fucking warm silk. Sometimes its wet too. OMG makes oh so horny. I love the feeling of pushing in deep and letting my cum shoot out.  I will never use condoms again. I only fuck and cum inside. If someone says "don't cum in me" I say no thanks to the fuck. It really makes the sex better.  I love 1 on 1, 3 way and group. Only fuck bare.  Feels so good why would I ever want to stop?  And I love sloppy seconds too!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2017 at 11:59 PM, Irvone said:

I also only take raw cock, and I love every raw cock & cum in my ass..If a guy wants to shoot into my mouth, I let him, but I much prefer in my ass cunt!!!

Best place is deep inside your hot man hole!

• Upvote 1

Guest Gloryholelover

The first time a man fucked me it was bareback, there's been the odd guy here and there that wants to use a condom, but taking it raw is the best. I love the feeling of having a fresh load inside me, and I want to feel his cock the way it's suppose to be felt. 

Guest Nielschaser

I never had a chance to choose, so I dont ask for it now. I dont care if it is a poz guy or a neg guy as long as I get the abusive men that beat, spank and fuck me. I am a total sermdump and a faggot.

My first time was when very young, and I was "taken", had no chance to talk or want, showed me who I really am

I've always engaged in selective breeding and often took loads from guys in 1-on-1 settings but used condoms in group mainly because of the risk of picking up something I didn't want. Then, on one visit to a bathhouse I didn't have a condom handy and one guy turned into 8 guys in row and the high of having so many men slide their hard cocks into me and breed me naturally and use the cum of the  guys before as lube while the nut juice dripped down my thighs and nut sack and  made my legs so slick my beefy thighs would glide past each other when i woldl walk ...well, i was hooked and never went back. The feel of a bare cock in me is natural and animal and the instinct  for more of it never rests.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest SaunaDaddy

I was in the sauna, Chariots Shoreditch (gone now), and I was getting sucked off by a slim, smooth, petite Egyptian guy who just suddenly stopped, smiled and then turned his back on me and backed up on my raw cock and rode me. Naturally it felt amazing and I dumped a pretty quick load up him. I used to met him there quite regularly after that. And I've only ever worn a rubber once since! 

Well I stopped barebacking when I was diagnosed as hiv positive then about last summer I started back up again and to be honest I really can't say for sure why. I mean I do like how raw hard dick feels especially when the guy shoots his load deep inside but a part of me is wondering if it's more to it than that

• 4 weeks later...

For me, the question is why did you ever use condoms.  I wanted it raw and his load up my ass the first time that I got fucked.  I was worried about the risk and didn't want to take it for a one time thing if I wasn't sure that I was going to keep getting it from him.  I found a boyfriend and he fucked me with condoms until I was sure it was going to last. We got tested and he started breeding me for real.  I didn't think about it and decide that I wanted it, I always wanted it!  I just had to meet a guy that that I trusted enough.  I have been fucked by a fair number of guys but save the BB for special friends.