Why Did You Start Barebacking?

On 8/13/2017 at 8:29 PM, 24collegekid420 said:

For me ever since the very first time since I was never fucked with a condom then I really never asked about it. Once I got older and out of high school yes condoms here and there. But have always had guys cum in my hole. Just had a hard time admitting to myself that I may have been pozzed a long time ago. Now I'm just more open about it.

There's nothing better than sharing a cum filled, wet, raunchy hole for a long periods of time. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can speak as a woman well my first time was with a couple in college, they wanted to be my first and I liked them and besides using some foam after my GF broke me in with her fingers and some cuddling the man asked if I wanted him to use a condom and I said no and he went at me for a good twenty minutes before coming in me and it felt good. Since then I had a policy of going BB with my lovers if they opt to want that. And well enjoy sex. I just tried a condom and not a condom after that and love BB.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The first time I was barebacked I was so nervous...... I assumed he was clean but had read bugchasing stories and wanted to live on the edge. When he was fucking me from behind he said I’m gonna cum where do you want it. I replied to cum in me. I felt the pulsing knowing he could give me something. He didn’t but from then on I crave the man juices to be planted in my pussy. Hopefully one day soon I will get pregnant with an AIDs baby

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I started taking raw cock from the beginning. It was the late '70's and all I knew about condoms were they prevented pregnancy. It was before HIV. I've never liked the feeling of a Top wearing a condom. It's like fucking a dildo. I prefer skin on skin and always have. I would even go as far as to remove the condom from a Top if he put one on. I guess in the back of my mind I always knew that sooner or later that would catch up with me and it eventually did. Bareback only, no load refused!

Hmm... why have I barebacked or why do I continue to bareback now?? Because it makes a lot of SENSE. Condoms don't make sense, and they do remove any sense you'll get down there. So much better -- SKIN ON/IN SKIN!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Like you, I started out being fucked by rubbers.  Forget when, where, why I got fucked raw.  It felt so different, so natural.  And to feel my guts being flooded.  Wow!  From that day on, raw only for me.

have had a good life, a lot better than most people.  What happens, happens, and i'll deal with it then.

Was in an open relationship for a couple years and found out my boyfriend had been going bare every time he was hooking up. After I found that out I kinda just said fuck it, I might as well at this point.

Pretty much ever since I haven't touched a condom. To be honest though I usually hookup through grindr and 90% of the time the guys just don't mention condoms or specifically ask for bareback.

only ever used a condom like 5 times in my life before that point anyway so it wasn't a big change. 

• 3 weeks later...

First time was a hookup in Orlando.   Hot stud, with a thick 8" cock and he knew how to use.  Round 1 he suited up with a condom and fucked me hard.  After a short breather we started round 2, he reached for a condom but never put it on.   After 20 minutes of a good pounding, I felt him tense as he was cumming.  He got up and went to take a shower.  That's when I noticed the 2nd condom was still in it's package.  I was a little alarmed, but so fucking turned on about just having been breed RAW.   I went over to the full length mirror and watched his huge load start to trickle out of my ass.   From that point on it was BAREBACK only!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1