Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I've been going bare pretty much since I started - my first time was with another guy from school and as we were both pretty young, neither one really thought about it. I started cruising & cottaging not long after - the guys fucking me never used a rubber and I never thought to ask them. I've maybe used protection 3 or 4 times over 20-something years, but never really enjoyed it. 

My first having anal sex was bareback in the 70's when I was 14 with my best friend "Danny". After school we used to go to my house and Danny would use my moms neck vibrator you know the older ones with the different ends you could put on. He would use it on his cock and cum all over his chest.  I always wanted to play with and taste his cum but didn't know how he would react if I said something to him about it. So, I watched him do this for a couple of weeks and one day he was using the vibrator on his cock and he looked at me and told me instead of watching I should help him with his cock. I didn't know what to do at first, I was shocked. I just looked back at him and asked how he wanted me to help him. He had me stroke his cock until he came. That was fucking hot but I didn't want to let him know that I thought that. He made me promise to not tell anyone about it. After that day he never used the vibrator again and we didn't always wait to get to my house to play with his cock. I started off jacking him off a couple of times, then I sucked his cock after that, then one afternoon at my house he wanted to fuck me. It was so awkward the first time but got used to it. Danny never did play with my cock and I didn't mind. I just loved the feeling of his cock either in my mouth or my ass. He finally moved away after that school year. It wasn't until I was I think 18 or 19 when I had my first wrapped cock. I couldn't stand it! I much rather have it bare.

At first it was because i liked the feel of a guy cumming inside my pussy. Now i want to make love and babies. Im off contraception in the hope this can happen soon. im finding sex is better being done in this way. im finding it easier to orgasm off contraception, im getting hornier as well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Never got fucked much but when I did was using condoms- being careful about not getting pozzed.    met this year and he fucked me-  he was clean and careful about himself-  and I believed him and we fucked raw and I took his cum-  he was telling the truth-   then I met a guy on ass pigs-   his profile said he was pos-  assumed he was on meds-  found out the first time he was not- and did not use them-  was honest about both.  But there was something about him-  went back- and was awkward.     Thought about it after the second time and  decided I wanted him raw-   so the third time we slammed and I just looked at him and smiled and nodded yes and from then on we fucked and fucked raw.  I wanted his babies and to carry part of him around with me.  He was a multi cummer so we fucked and fucked for hours.  One time I saw his PA and he put it on and he fucked me and I believe it took that day-  as in a month I passed the test and was now poz.  Was so happy and proud- and am glad I picked the person to poz me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

My first time bare was hooking up with a local college rugby player.  We had met several times and played safe, but this time he said he wanted to fell me inside him.  I never thought twice about it, took off the condom and proceeded to have the best sex I ever had.  Since then, I have never looked back and do not regret the choice at all. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RawStudent123

I fucked safe from my first time on. Then at the beginning of my 20s I had a FB who convinced me to try it bare. Actually we ran out of condoms while fucking and we were too hot to stop. I‘m really glad he showed me how much better raw fucking is. Since then I‘ve never had a condom in me again

Guest cardoc49
On 27/12/2017 at 8:51 AM, RawStudent123 said:

I fucked safe from my first time on. Then at the beginning of my 20s I had a FB who convinced me to try it bare. Actually we ran out of condoms while fucking and we were too hot to stop. I‘m really glad he showed me how much better raw fucking is. Since then I‘ve never had a condom in me again

Hi rawstudent: Im so very glad to hear you - and your story is so cool and so role model BEAUTIFUL!!! And the way you NEVER used protection again is so admirable!!

I started by having raw sex with women, which felt great, then found bareback topping guys and sissies freaking amazing.  It feels SO good and seems to be a part of my directive in life.  I'm looking forward to getting a raw cock in me this year.

Guest BZcumdump

My Progression from Condom to Selective Bareback to Selective Load Taking to All-Out CumDump:

I started out being fucked with a condom when I began frequenting BZ bathhouse in 2000.   I then progressed to selectively fucking raw but asked guys not to cum in me.   So I had a regular at the bathhouse who was a mixed guy under 150 guys with an 11 inch dick.  The rock hardest dick I've ever had in my life.   When he would cum, he would scream obscenities as loud as he could.   Not because he wanted others to hear.  This was just a natural reaction for him.   So one very busy weekend at BZ when I was getting lots of dick, he came into my room to fuck me.   As he started to cum, he made the decision that he wasn't going to pull out.   His orgasm was so intense, I could feel every drop of his load shoot deep inside my hole as I felt his dick pulsate inside me.  That was it.  I was hooked.   I got fucked by several other guys that night, including him coming back for a repeat performance.  At this point, I progressed to selectively allowing some guys to fuck me raw AND cum in me.   Then the addiction really set in.  I then stopped telling guys to pull out and left it to them whether they decided to cum in me.   The next step in the progression was to still selectively fuck raw with only certain guys, but I then started to ask them not to pull out and asked them to give me their load.   Over the past several years, I progressed to all out cumdump where I refuse no loads and only ask a guy to stop if 1) I can tell that his hygiene is bad  and 2) he can't get hard enough within a few minutes.  

Do I ever regret becoming a CumDump?  No, it's the only time in my existence I feel totally free and feel like I'm doing exactly what I desire to do and exactly what I was meant to do....be a stress relief for guys in need.  Relieving their stress relieves mine.   In fact, I think about some of the hot men and hot fucks I have had in previous years when I didn't take loads and wish I could go back in time to take their loads as well.

Oh, and 17 years later, I still occasionally run into him at the bathhouse, the guy who gave me my first load.   He likes to fuck me when my hole is cum sloppy.   He knows he is the one who turned me out, and the one who eventually turned me into the CumDump that I am today.

Edited by BZcumdump

I was first fucked bb at 13 by my brother.  He told me never let a rubber in your hole.  He had his college buds breed me, took me to my first bb orgy at age 14.  I've lived up to my promise to him and never had a rubber in me.  I need to feel that bare skin in me and need that cum inside my hole.  I would never take a condom in my hole, bare always!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest LyfTCub55

I started engaging in sex play and full penetrative intercourse before middle school and that's just how I did it and when I tried condoms a few times they just felt horrifying. On either end to be honest.