Why Did You Start Barebacking?

In my country upbringing, guys fucking guys happened at bonfires when both were drunk, or camping when guys were drunk, or any setting with only guys and alcohol. Lol. Always bareback, but no kissing. In my 20's I had a girlfriend, and her dad was a career fireman. Gruffest man I ever met. After a birthday party at their place, with both of us drunk, he basically grabbed my hair (I still had it then) opened his robe, and fucked my mouth. A few days later he fucked me raw and jerked me off after. From then on he went out of his way for it to be just us, sending the girls on errands, etc. He really wanted me to marry his daughter, and give him grandkids. Weird I know, but I seriously considered it as I loved the way he fucked me, but I ended up not being able to commit to a pussy for my main sex. But anyways, my point being NO one in my circle used rubbers ever, and I grew to love sowing my seed in a hairy ass, as well as taking it in my own.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/13/2018 at 2:26 AM, hotguy02 said:

Same thing happened to me

hell yeah  i used to beat off the conversion stories website. got me on the right R☣️AD

Many years before i had sex I was talking to a guy and as the years passed he convinced me that bareback is the only way to have sex and I have to admit he was right. He helped me realise that I truly wanted to be a total bareback bottom, So when my time came to pop my virgin cherry I hunted for the biggest cock that would breed me. Found a guy with a nice 8" long cock and it was really thick, best fuck I've had. Can't wait to meet up with him again in future. (but as of now i'm still a total bareback bottom)

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't really start to bareback I just always have. Only time there is a condom involved is of the top really wants to use one. I'd Rather be bred and take his load but better to at least  get fucked then nothing at all. 

Every bottom should want his tops load deep in side him, right?, I know I do.

Tell me if I'm wrong?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Good question-   for a long time-  did not bottom for a number of reasons-  it hurt, HIV etc.  Then met a guy who knew hot to fuck and the first time he did, it did not hurt( I thought to myself I have been missing THIS all of these years).  He used a condom as he wanted to be safe although he was tested on a regular basis, was neg.  and a top.    I liked getting fucked  but something was missing-  then once when we were playing, I put his cock in my ass-  he said 'are you sure" and I said yes.    From then on he fucked me bare and I loved taking his cum. 

Then I met a guy on asspig- He said he was poz but just assumed( yes I know what they say)- he was on meds.     Took a bump the first time and he fucked me for hours.  He could slam and stay hard and fuck and fuck-  he was a multi-cumer.  When I left I knew I wanted more and we emailed back and forth and he told me he was not on meds) remember he said he was poz and I did not ask).  He said he was allergic to latex.  Well the next two  times- ( second time I took a bump and third time got slammed)  he tried to use a female condom as he knew I was concerned.  It just did not work out and certainly not the same.  I thought long and hard-  and made the decision to go bare and just take a chance- knowing what could happen.   Nothing could compare to getting fucked bare.     I decided after the third time I would continue to go bare.    So the next time I got slammed again and while in the sling simply smiled at him and nodded yes and he smiled yes.  No words were spoken and then from that time on, he fucked me bare.  I knew exactly what I was doing.  One time I saw is PA on a shelf and looked at it and looked at him and he put it and fucked me all day.   Yes, I  did become poz, I do not blame him or the slams but rather I made the decision when I was cold sober.  There was nothing better than being in the sling and taking his cock bare and have him shoot load after load into me.  I would do the same again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 21.2.2018 at 3:54 PM, Pup4poz said:

Didn't really start to bareback I just always have. Only time there is a condom involved is of the top really wants to use one. I'd Rather be bred and take his load but better to at least  get fucked then nothing at all. 

Every bottom should want his tops load deep in side him, right?, I know I do.

Tell me if I'm wrong?

no way, perfect attitude. never used condoms and soon got converted, now proud and poz and love to share

• Upvote 2

Guest hairybidude
On 1/5/2015 at 10:10 AM, TravelGuy4Bareback said:

I miss those gay.com chat rooms.

Me too.

There were so many flavors of chat too.

Sucked that the mods would snoop on the chat sessions and punish us if the chat went into "Taboo" topics.

Like they were the Thought Police!! :-(

• 3 weeks later...

I was very young learning and servicing my Daddy's friends ! Then a older male in his early 20's with his father started fucking me with condoms . Always started with drinking or smoking - poppers - touching - 3some was very Hot ! The son put on his condom to fucking me - his Dad put his dick in my mouth - fucking me - sucking dick - this is what I born to do - then I hear a take off or condom gone - he kept thrusting his bare dick deep - up inside me while his Dad giving instructions - nasty words - making me a Slut whore !  Finally his Dad finished me off - admitting felt a lot BETTER doing Barebacking - it is a normal thing of sex !  :)

Back in the day I was all about protection. I would never allow a raw cock inside me, it had to be wrapped. One night I went out and met up with some people. I eventually went home with one of the guys. He said he wanted to fuck me, but didn’t have any rubbers. So I said, ok, what’s one raw cock. Well, that one raw cock changed my life. The connection I felt, the throbbing of his cock, the skin-skin contact. It was all enough for me to change completely. 

After that night, I vowed never to take another wrapped cock again. And that connection with other fuckers is still as strong today as it was the first time. 

Happy fucking, pigs!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m very tight and condoms cause to much friction they blister my bum and when I was tighter even BB used to cause a little blistering, Iv even caused Capet burn like effect to a rock or too but I’m not as tight now thank fuck.

Started barebacking at 15 when I lost my virginity, my boyfriend at the time didn’t have a condom and since we were virgins we went raw, then the first guy I slep with after him went raw and I’ve never looked back. Never have used and never plan on using condoms, I’ve only ever done bareback and I’m only planning to go raw 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wasn’t that i “started barebacking” it was from the very beginning.  Back before i knew better to worry, then when I got older I couldn’t stop.  I’ve been fucked by a guy wearing a condom maybe 5 times total.  I knew from the beginning I loved being fucked and bred. Then for awhile I fought the idea of just being a total bottom cum dump and now I just want to embrace it. 

• Like 1

Guest RawStudent123

When I was in the beginning of my 20s I had a fuckbud who fucked me regularly. At one of our sessions we ran out of condoms and he suggested to just fuck bare. As horny as I was I told him to go for it. The moment he put his raw dick in my hole I was hooked. And getting my first load from him showed me that bare was the only way for me to go after that first time. So never used a rubber after.