Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Guest alwaysready

I decided it was time to breed and be bred, knowing where that would take me. and it did. one night at the baths, when I got fucked brutally. when he blasted inside the cum was hot. it stung. I knew I was pregnant.

5 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

I have always BB.  Cant see why if you are fucking why you  would want a  condom.  If you fuck me  IT WILL BE BARE.

fully agree, only a raw fuck is a real fuck, no condoms ever here

• Upvote 1

Guest irishcumdump

why i started barebacking was actually based on a weird misconception in my young mind.  somehow I got it into my head that guys who wore condoms didnt want the condom to break so they used lube and were gentle but guys who barebacked didnt have to worry about that so they were more likely to be into rough spit-n-shove sex which was the kind of sex I craved.  it was only after being barebacked and bred numerous times and I tried it with condoms again I found I missed the load inside me - it felt wrong - a waste - so Ive always barebacked since.  the rough sex was an important part but at the end of the day its all about receiving that cum

I have always taken the hard throbbing cocks inside me bare. It's a turn on for me knowing I will be taking the slimy white spunk deep inside to swim around. Taking the  risk of it is what I crave. One of these days it will be a poz cock I know but so be it. 

Guest AmbertheTG75

Its always felt better to me. I remember in my late teens the guy next door used to sit outside and smoke cigarettes. Well one day I was out there and he stood up and was hard as a rock. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Before I knew it we were in his garage and I was sucking his hard cock. Then he bent me over and skid in raw. Ive been hooked ever since. 

Guest cardoc49
On ‎28‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 9:53 AM, RawStudent123 said:

When I was in the beginning of my 20s I had a fuckbud who fucked me regularly. At one of our sessions we ran out of condoms and he suggested to just fuck bare. As horny as I was I told him to go for it. The moment he put his raw dick in my hole I was hooked. And getting my first load from him showed me that bare was the only way for me to go after that first time. So never used a rubber after.

And you deserve so much respect and admiration - and you are are POZ:-) xx Carsten

I've pretty much barebacked since my first time when I was very young over 20 years ago I'm 36 now. Apart from a few tops who insisted they either didn't cum in me or use a condom ive always barebacked still neg atm. as mostly bottom and the few times I top it always feels better raw. Nothing I love more than being filled by a top and his seed planted deep inside me. 

I started having sex before HIV, so everybody fucked raw. Then I switched to condoms for many years. Finally started taking raw cock and black cock around the same time. I have never looked back. 

A Black man's load in my ass makes me high. Seriously. It is the blast of testosterone that makes me feel like a horny boy.  

If you are a Black man who loves fucking white ass hit me up.  Kik : Erikriversofgold    a4a: River6969  

ass.jpg

Edited by flashcard
Added contact information
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest bigasstwink

Honestly its a simple question of what is natural and good. Once I accepted that I was and am a submissive cuntboy, whose pleasure comes solely from the use of my hole, then everything that could make that pleasure even better for me was wanted. The more I became used and served tops with my hole, the more I realised my pleasure comes from pleasing the top(s), and how I know as a sub bottom that I have done my job properly is when I feel a load shoot deep into my guts and when I feel it leak out of my used hole.

I'm bi. To start with. I had a vescetomy 9 years ago. Found out I developed a allergy to latex so started bb with woman after that. Father of 3 kids so have no desire to bug chase. Divorced.  Towards end of my marriage started into cding. After divorce I said why deny myself sexual pleasure so having alot of bi sex as a cd. After the first few times of bb I quickly became addicted to being bred. The feeling of having my boipussy/sissy pussy, let's just call it what it is  my pussy, being filled full of cum and having it leak out is extremely erotic. I've been lucky so far. Had a run in with syphilis but there than that I'm neg. At least syphilis is treatable/curable.  Looking at going on prep. Just not sure how effective it truly is.