Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Guest idobro

I got a blowjob thru a gloryhole in 1990 after visiting, sometimes in fear, for a couple years. I’m addicted to sex, especially with men. I did a lot of playing, got blown many times, and then, at a bookstore north of Chicago, sucked a dude’s Dick thru the hole. He came in my mouth. I was so scared, I spit it out. But the seed was planted, the desire was there. 

I continued to play, sometimes traveling all day to get a bj. I’d go to those now closed ABS north of Chicago, to any bookstore on the highway when I travelled, and to rest stops and parks. During this time, I began sucking more. I’d met a local guy in the park that I really liked. I’d always wanted to swallow and chose him. Next time I met him i swallowed his load. It was not much, he must’ve jacked off a few times already. So, just like that, all I wanted to do was swallow cum. 

At the rest stop in NE Wisconsin, I’d been playing ... a lot! Got many blowjobs under the stall and in the trees up the hill. Hornier every time. One night I’d met a guy at the bathroom door. I was going up to the sex spot. He followed me. I sucked him a bit and then he got down and sucked me hard.  

He got down, turned around, and dropped his pants. I was hot. I put my dick in his ass and started my first real fuck. So nervous. Guys were milling about by the tree. As I got soft, he turned and sucked me hard again. I was so hot for doing the next thing. I’d dreamed of this, and in my mind decided right there that this would be the one. 

I stripped off my shirt, so with my pants at my ankles, I was, in effect, naked. The guys up there watching made me hornier. I fucked and fucked hard, bare, of course. I’d never think of covering my cock in a man’s hole. I want to feel everything. The bare skin of his insides against my bare skin, plus the open end of my penis getting his juices in me. As the sex in me grew, I remember the moment, saying to myself, “This is next, this is what I wanted to do.” 

The feeling grew as my cock which had always belonged to women was hard and inside a man, changing me from hetero to homo. I felt in in my bottom, in my heart (racing) and in my mind. It built to the crescendo and I let it go, cumming inside him. My naked manhood inside a man’s ass. It still thrills me. I wanted our bottoms together forever. I became homosexual that night. My turning point. 

I was once again at the ABS at Zion, I’d been playing a bit with assholes, more licking, guys fingering me, licking my ass. I had a guy shove a dildo in me, loved it! I’d had dick partway in. I had put my ass to the gloryhole. Bent on getting screwed after playing a couple times, I did it. I stripped naked and bent over with my hole to the gloryhole for a guy.

He went in bare. He was big. It stretched me, hurt me, but it felt so good. He just rammed and rammed, his pulsing cock bottoming out in my bottom. I could hear him breathing hard and making noises. As he built, the excitement inside me built also. I was getting fucked! First time! Bareback! With cum inside me. I LOVED IT! I felt it in my ass, my lions, my stomach, my heart, in my brain. I was I love like never before!

He told me I had the sweetest ass.  I had another Dick in my ass, not cum and then a guy with a comdom and a huge cock fucked me. Three dicks in me that day, my first. As I walked to the car, and all the wat home, 3 1/2 hours, I could feel the cock going in and out, in and out. The grunt of a man letting loose inside me. I didn’t want it any other way. 

As time went on I became more addicted to cum, lapping it up off the floor, out of the garbage bags, sucking, getting fucked. I’d save it all and freeze it, doing a devil’s ick later. Went to Midtown Spa in Milwaukee 100’s of times, got fucked in parks, at waysides, in my bed, in guy’s beds, at every ABS I went to. Always BB. I want cum. I want to drink it all day. 

I’ve had hundreds of loads in my throat, and lost count at almost 100 loads in my ass. Next was HIV fetish. If a guy is black, Hispanic, uncircumcised, shemale, unhealthy or skinny looking, I think of the statistics and how this could he higher risk. It excites me all the more! I’ve begged for POZ cum and been recklessly anonymous always. All I want is continuous sex with men. The term ‘unprotected receptive anal intercourse’ is in my mind always. (920-562-0018 text only)

first boyfriend popped my cherry at 16 or 17. 10 years older than me. it was all bareback. still recall when he shot his load in me!

tried condoms in my 20s n 30s but it was never fulfilling.

like to BB because the sensation of cock against the warmth of a hot hole (his or mine) is pure pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A friend from school invited me to sleep over at his house sophomore year in high school. Naturally, during the course of the evening conversations turned to sex and he bluntly said he wanted to f*ck me. LOL! I really liked him, so of course the game was on. He pulled out a bottle of Keri Lotion, greased up and slid it inside me. OMG most intense sensations I had ever felt. We had several sleep overs after that. He seemed to really know what he was doing, but I never found out if it was his first time or not. Definitely was my first time with anal and it was fantastic.

BTW: First post for me. This is a great forum to relate and learn. YAY! :-) 

Edited by Kyle
  • Upvote 2

I've had eras in my life when I turn to bareback again and again. I was 23, when I met my first boyfriend, and we fucked a lot and always bareback. But I was a bastard, it was not enough, so I cheated him later regularly. Once I met a guy, we went have a shower, but it ended in sex. He bent elme over the wall, and after rimming pushed his dick into my hole. Of course there was in shower cabin no condoms. That was my first case with a stranger.

A year later we broke up, and I've lived with my present boyfriend since then. At the beginning I didn't cheat him, but later, after two years I can't stand to look for newer sex experiences. I loved and I love also today my boyfriend, but our sex interests are far from eachother. I live kinkey, hard, dirty, he doesn't at all.

I cheated him first with one of our friends. We made us horny as hell every time we met. So we fucked bb regularly. Later several causes were when I fuck bareback but not too often. Once, five years ago happened something and the thought being fucked bareback by a stranger drove me crazy. I fucked bareback a lot during a month. Then came the shame and I stopped. Three years ago this era began again. Some bareback fuck, but I collected only one load. Then stopped again. 

But two months ago I lost my mind and I fuck bb mainly, and try to collect loads as many as I can. I collected in the last ten days ten loads from five several guys. One load from two, two loads from another, and three-three from two other guys. 

The feeling to let then fuck me, when my well-educated mind turns into dirty, and the other when I know the cum is coming are awesome. I can't compare to anything. This is the answer to the question. :P

• Like 1

I'm right with you guys - bareback is the only way I want to get it, one-on-one or groups.  It's just what I know I'm meant and destined for.  Not looking to convert so seriously have to consider going on Prep soon

Guest AmbertheTG75
28 minutes ago, Manlyfkneeds said:

Personally I hate the feel of condoms and I LOVE the feel of a top unloading in my ass. Especially when they have that big load and you feel every pulse....HEAVEN

You hit it right on the head. That is my favorite feeling in the world!!

I thinks it s because my first fuck was raw and very erotic... I was younger and naive and accept to meet a guy older than me in a cruising park near my home by night... I was scarred but excited... the man waited for me smoking a cigarette, he smiled to me and said to fallow him... he was very muscular and sexy... we walked to the forest and he kissed me with passion , touching my ass... after I was on my knees to suck his nice dick and after he eat my ass very passionate and gived me a lot of poppers ( it was my first time too)... I was in heaven and I feel his dickhead on my hole... I was so hot that I beg it to fuck me... it was raw... passionate and no pain... his dick wet a lot... he cummed in me deeply and I cummmed in same time without touching me...

I was so happy ! After I tried with condom but it was really different and painfull so I decided to forget it when I can!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Porthos

My first experiences were just sucking and getting sucked...cruised the T rooms at college and found a cruisy area where guys would drive around then find a quiet place to exchange head in their cars....The first time I fucked< I was cruising a guy in his car, followed him to a quiet parking lot and got in his car. We swapped head got hard and then he climbed over and sat on my cock....OMG it was unbelievable as I had never been inside a guy.....He rode me for less than a minute and i came unexpectedly and hard...a year later I found a bf who was a bottom . We never used condoms or even discussed it....My last bf insisted on condoms which was such a downer...forced me to look for anon cock...Hooked up regularly with a hot black guy one summer who bred me all summer.....came down with the fuck flu in the fall from him, diagnosed just after that

My first load I took was with my 1st bf. we were together just since 2 weeks and he pretended to having forgotten the condoms. so we fucked raw and every time after.

when we broke up, I only played safe. until I met this German boy online during my exchange year at uni. he wanted to take some pictures and slid in raw. he mentioned it's just for the pictures, but then he never took the condoms I gave him. and I never asked. until he planted his seed deep inside me. 

then from time to time I fucked bb. once at a glory hole in an ABS. but I tried to be careful still. 

last summer, a regular buddy wanted to fuck me again. we always did safe. but that evening we spoke about raw. we started with, then he pulled off and continued without. within a minute he unloaded deep inside me. the next day he told me he got detected positive a month ago and wasn't on meds. now I know why he came so quickly. 

I was super scared, got on PEP. and during that time, I visited San Francisco and a cumunion party was schedule for the weekend I was there. after having taken that poz load inside me, I was like "fuck it, it's a unique chance. just go for it". I started fucking a guy with condom first. but then watched a young Asian getting fucked by a big dicked white daddy. I saw him breed that hole and couldn't resist but taking the guy's place and fuck raw into the load he blew inside the boy. figured he had 5 loads inside him already. my cock was so wet sliding in and out. fucked 3 guys that night including one really cum filled black ass in a sling. his hole was dripping cum and I felt it run down my balls as I fucked him... the thought of doing something forbidden made me shoot 4 loads that might at the cumunion party. 

since I am totally hooked and can't get enough. the next step is now to take random loads as well. did a few times pump m dump at my hotel rooms. but I want to take loads in a darkroom, no loads refused next. hope I overcome that step soon and let myself fall as a bttm as well

• Upvote 1

Eventually had enough trust with a reg fwb to let him breed me, wanted to get filled up for a long time as I love cum, but scared of getting poz, the friction was gone and it was the most amazing sex ever, tried condoms again with another guy, HATED IT! 

I was pretty much just having oral sex for many years afterwards until PrEP was finally available (THANK YOU GILEAD) 

Now, I will turn a guy down if he insists on using a condom, dont care if he is drop dead gorgeous. Same when Im hooking up with other twink bottoms (I top occasionally) They better be okay with bb and me blasting inside them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For years I was a devoted condom Nazi, wouldn't play with guys that bb'd. One night I was really drunk and horny, this hot young guy came over, I looked at his gorgeous hard cock and asked him if he wanted a condom. I'd never done that, never even considered it. He said 'No' and when his bare cock slid in my hole, that was it, it was bb for me from then on. I wanted his load in me and wanted to cum in him but were both too drunk to cum.

Three days later I found a big dicked stud to fuck me hard and pump me full. Feeling him ejaculate in me was amazing.

I religiously serosorted for years, rejecting poz guys, then one night read a story that started me fantasizing about about seeking out poz loads.

The story from that point on is best continued in the Back Room.