Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I was living in Nebraska and I went to visit my brother in NYC, I was 15 at the time and my brother took me to the Doctor and I was put on PrEP. I was still a virgin until I move to NYC when I turned 16. At the time the brother just turned Poz and so did his Bf. A few weeks later they both fuck me BB and still do as they are now both on meds and  undetectable and I’m still negative. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

Have only always fucked bareback, both back when I was a Top and now that I'm a bottom.  Difference is as a bottom I would usually have the Top shoot outside, though there were several  internal breedings.  Now that I'm on PrEP I get bred as often as I can.  That's what I was made for.  Oink!

In my first years around 1990, when i found out that men are more attractive to me, i used condoms always. After a while i got invided to a men couple over weekend for sneaker and sportsgear fetish i got my first bare experience. From this point i decided to go into zero sorting, leaving all the breaks away for handling the rubber, even while i also got not the proper size. The always wanted side effect, the cock stays hard was also a plus. This was the time where i used rubbers less and less, only when the others want to use it. Today i have sometimes rubbers in the bag but cruising around without and having fun without makes me feel much better.

• 4 months later...

I am 49 years old and have always barebacked since I was 14 years old even with AIDS in the 90's. I have never topped when I was with guys. I have always enjoyed sticking things in my ass since I was 12. When I had sex with a guy for the first time I knew then I was meant to pleasure men that needed to get off. Touch wood I have never contracted any STI's, and now with PReP it just allows us to be more of cumdump for men, and I love being used for sex, always up for getting a hard cock inside me and filled with cum. I have even converted tops that practiced safe sex to go bareback with me.

• Like 2

a good fuckdate make me a barepig . he say, a bottom must fucked bare / raw . he takes me hard and deep . he say : i am a perfect cumwhore to fill . 
after the bare fuck he said, as I let me take him, he was not the first to have fucked me. i would be a poz bitch that lets everyone over.

• Like 1

because I was born to be a cumdumpster and a pussyboy. faggots like me were born to suck cocks get fucked and take loads from as many horny guys as possible.no questions asked, no loads refused. I'm a fuckboy and basically a cum receptical who was born to service men and provide a hot body for them to get off in.it doesn't matter who they are or what they look ike. I am a human fleshlight

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

because I was born to be a cumdumpster and a pussyboy. faggots like me were born to suck cocks get fucked and take loads from as many horny guys as possible.no questions asked, no loads refused. I'm a fuckboy and basically a cum receptical who was born to service men and provide a hot body for them to get off in.it doesn't matter who they are or what they look ike. I am a human fleshlight

Not to mention "broken" in by every man/boy in your family

• Like 1

It felt right.  It felt good.  I felt relieved.  The thought of my fucking an ass and then my cum pulsating out and filling up that ass just threw me over the edge.  I was introduced to bareback by a hot young rugby player.  Thank you Devin, you do not know how much I appreciated pumping your gut full of my seed.  Since that day, I have never looked back.