Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Guest Descartes70817

My 'first' start happened with a school friend inviting me to sleep over after a concert in the mid-70s. I never thought for one second that things would turn out the way they did that night, but my friend went to some lengths to get my cock into his ass. Since this was pre-AIDS it made no sense to wear condoms. On the other hand living in a country where being gay was not a good career (or life) choice made me hide my sexuality for many years.

My 'second' start happened after I moved to New Orleans in 2001, and found out about adult book stores. At first all I got was blowjobs from complete strangers, some good, some just not worth my time. Then one day the guy sucking my cock was doing such a good job I was going to let him finish the job. Then the amazing sucking stopped and I felt his hand stroking my cock with some kind of lube. He kept a hand on my cock while he must have turned around, because before I realised it my bare cock was deep in his ass. At the time I was trying to play safe but the difference between bare and safe reminded me why I liked it so much in my teens, so I didn't pull out. I did, very briefly, think about pulling out when I knew I was lose to cumming, but thinking about my teenage escapades reminded me how good it felt to cum inside a man's ass, as well as never once hearing anyone complain about me cumming inside them.

Hello - I am single , vers and submissive - started with a group of my friends having j.o. sessions - becoming my interested of different dicks - squirting cum - having fun as usual . When I started going out on dates and having fun with their dicks - being invited to party's - drinking - smoking weed and getting high . Damn !  it was Great times when I was 18 to 20 yrs old ! Then , some dates was supposed of been 1 on 1 but times been like his b.f. or friends would show up - party time . I guess awhile using condoms - breaking - barebacking which I did not know but seems felt alot better .  Having me sucking a dick while others fucking me ( raw ) , - they having smoking weed - sniffing poppers - soon the cum loads running down my legs - then when I decided - Fuck It - I want it Raw - nothing but RAW meat spitting out Cum juices !  Guess others have had them done that way !

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 1:33 AM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I am 49 years old and have always barebacked since I was 14 years old even with AIDS in the 90's. I have never topped when I was with guys. I have always enjoyed sticking things in my ass since I was 12. When I had sex with a guy for the first time I knew then I was meant to pleasure men that needed to get off. Touch wood I have never contracted any STI's, and now with PReP it just allows us to be more of cumdump for men, and I love being used for sex, always up for getting a hard cock inside me and filled with cum. I have even converted tops that practiced safe sex to go bareback with me.

My sort of bottom. 

My sex life started when I was a bit young.   Got fucked for the first time when I was 15 y/o.

He plowed me bareback en shot his load in my guts.  It hurt, a little blood in my stool afterwards but still felt good and I craved more...

I was actually a bit surprised later on when guys wanted to wear a condom when fucking me. 

And of course I never wore one myself when I fucked a dude. A guy can swallow my load just as much as he can receive it in his ass but my cock goes in naked.

Bare Sex is natural is what I'm saying.

Edited by BareLover073

4 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

There is no better feeling than cum up your qss!

It's right up there with feeling the soft, warm inside of a man-cunt your shooting your load into...

😜 

On 6/15/2020 at 3:27 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

For how many guys, is it an actual, conscious decision to bareback?

Whether gay or straight, condomless sex is natural.  Accept for those who were conceived through IVF, we all came into this world because of barebacking.

Love this. 

• 1 month later...

I used to be a condom queen until one of my regular fuckbuddies and I found ourselves horny and without a rubber. It was like having sex for the first time, I could feel every vein, the feeling was 100x more intense than before. Haven't been able to use a rubber since. Now I'm about to start Prep and I gotta say I've been ridiculously lucky not to catch anything serious. Loads go in holes is my motto now.