Why Did You Start Barebacking?

On 9/20/2020 at 1:05 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

cause I am a natural born cumdumpster. I'm a faggot and a whore. I crave loads and men love to use whores like me to get themselves off. I have always been not just a slutty faggot and a whore and a fucktoy and a community cumhole but an obedient pussyboy/t-girl.fuckboys like me don't get fucked with condoms. we take it raw from day one and we never turn down any males cock or his load. no questions asked.anytime, anywhere, any number of guys.i let men who tell me I'm trash shove their bare cocks into me and use my hole to jerk themselves off every day.men who have no respect for me and spit in my face while they fuck me like cheap gutter trashimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpg

I wish I could fuck every pore on your body, Cumdump.

• Like 1

Guest beardedbastard

It’s the only thing I know. I have never considered using condoms, even at the height of the epidemic. I knew what was out there. But my love for cock, cum and ass far superseded all those warnings. I was a young man who knew what I wanted and I got what I wanted. I have zero regrets. I have been infected and I am proud of it and will share it as often as I can. 

1 hour ago, Poz4satan said:

It’s the only thing I know. I have never considered using condoms, even at the height of the epidemic. I knew what was out there. But my love for cock, cum and ass far superseded all those warnings. I was a young man who knew what I wanted and I got what I wanted. I have zero regrets. I have been infected and I am proud of it and will share it as often as I can. 

How I would like you to infect my entrails with your DNA in a diabolical ritual as a sacrifice of my body to the dark lord, it would be the ideal for my conversion, I do not want it to happen in the cruising or in the sauna, that is what I now long for a depraved and perverted sadistic ritual.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest VBchaser

My only 2 times having sex with a guy, I refused to allow condoms anywhere near me. I despise condoms because they represent a barrier to the ultimate expression of connection.... a guy looking at me and tell me he’s cumming while I encourage him on begging for his seed. 

Guest AmandaSpermDump

It's always seemed right to want sperm IN me - an underlying desire to become pregnant and the only way you get pregnant is to be pumped full of sperm

• 3 months later...
Guest cjdupont

I was drunk one night and couldn't keep my dick hard inside the condom.  The guy I was fucking told me to take the condom off but not to cum inside him.  Once I got my dick hard again and got inside him, it felt so hot that I couldn't stop before I came.  I rarely used a condom again.  When I started bottoming, I meant to have my top use a condom (and he wanted to use one) but I started riding him before he got it on and I never stopped until after he came inside me.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

My first time being bred was a handsome married guy old enough to be my father, he did me hard and bare, went to town on my arse and bred me, never considered condoms after that either for giving or taking.

I well remember the first time I felt the beauty of a bareback cock in my hole. 

In my very early 20s I went to meet a local couple for some fun, as they had invited me to come and check out their playroom. 

We got on great, headed to the playroom, they learned how good my throat felt, and I was asked if I wanted to try the sling. 

Naked now, I got up and climbed in, and they showed me how to best position for both comfort, and giving access to my hole. 

At that moment, with a little smile on his face, one of them took two steps forward straight between my legs and was sliding straight into my hole like a hot knife into butter. 

He closed his eyes and let out a really long, low moan of ecstacy. I lay there utterly stunned. He was inside me bareback! And it was like just another day to him!

And it felt so amazing. Felt so right. That was the first hint I got that this was how it was supposed to feel. Always.

He sealed it in as his hips started to move, and his beautiful, 8 inch, thick and totally unprotected cock began to slide in and out of me slowly and steadily. I have no idea how long I lay suspended there  as he calmly and quietly fucked me. It was bliss though. 

And when he stepped away, his dick quietly popping out of me, my world had changed forever. 

Over a decade later and I still visit those wonderful men who have  taught me so much. We still go up to the playroom for fun. And every time I'll hop into the sling, get positioned, and that moment will be fresh in my memory as when it happened. 

And then his cock slides right in... 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Several years before PReP, I would take anonymous cocks at bookstores with condoms.  My first “anonymous bareback” recollection that ultimately has led me to today chasing Poz conversion was when I got stealthed by a really hot guy in an adult video booth. I was bent over, jeans at my ankles, ass pushed out.  He was fucking me with a condom. He fucked a long time and I thought I was in heaven having this hot stud fuck me. Finally, he grunted, a few hard thrusts, and he pulled out. Afterwards I always checked the condom. He pulled it off his dick quick and threw it into the basket. As we were both pulling our pants up, I started feeling wet and cum was dripping out of my hole. I fingered my self and I was full of cum. I grabbed his arm and said, “what did u do to me?” He pulled his arm away from me, opening the booth door to leave and said, “giving you what you really deserve, sometimes you don’t get a choose buddy.” Then he was gone. I’m standing outside the booth door, one hand holding my jeans that we’re almost on the floor, my wet ass exposed, guys leaning against the wall staring at me. Back in the booth I squatted and squeezed out his huge load (and it was a huge load), I looked at the condom. It had a hole, he’d had only the ring at the base of his penis, he’d been wholly bare inside me.

I went home, my pants wet. I cried that night, but soon I was remembering how good it felt and how hot the risk was. I also jerked off and it was hot

So after what happened I kept reliving all that cum coming out of me (it was a lot I have to say). Dreamed about it.  But I kept taking condomed cock.  They were never quite so satisfying. 

I kept thinking not just about bare, raw cock, but the risk of it.  Finally I wanted more. I wanted anonymous bareback, it was the real freeing of me; my liberation. The stealthing of me was 6 months or more behind me and now I dreamed and fantized about it.

So my second time I went to the old Bijou Bookstore in Chicago. They had an upstairs glory hole maze area, some open areas with a sling, etc. I snagged a prime both, big butt hole cut in the side next to another booth. I stripped 100% naked...I could feel the old cum on my feet (true pig) and put my butt hole against the opening and said I to myself that I would take whatever cock wants to enter me. I was there almost 4 hours...9 P.M. to 1 A.M. on a Friday night.

The first few cocks had condoms and that was fine. I was breathing heavy until I realized they were covered and after each one I checked..no cum in me. It was the 4th cock, (I distinctly remember 4th) white guy...he fingered.. spit. Slowly tested me. When he pushed in, I reached back and felt the base of his thin cock and realized he had no condom on. He quickly pulled out and said, “sorry guy, I’ll put it on.” I pulled away and said, “it’s ok if u go bare.”  That was my first acceptance of personal responsibility for going bare, and accepting the excitement and risk. He slide in me...it felt so fucking amazing!!!! When he got close he kept saying, “I won’t cum in u. I won’t cum in u.” I told him to cum in me and he immediately did, then he zipped up and ran away. I squatted and pushed his cum out. My heart was racing...what did I do!!! 

But as soon as that booth  door opened again my ass was back on the hole..a few more condom guys used my ass..then as the night wore on, another guy put it in raw and never even asked, never said a thing, ejaculated, left. Some guys started with the condom, then ditched it. My cock was rock hard, my heart was racing. Towards the end of the night, this guy came in, I heard him unzip, his fingers slid into my wet hole. Then he pulled them out. He pushed my ass away. I turned to look, he’s bent over, looking through the hole, he says, “you take raw cock?” I gulp, my face reddening as I look at him, “yes.” First time I admit to a guy face to face I’m going raw. He says, “you got Poz loads in you?” I say, “I don’t know.” He pulls away, stands up. I think he’s leaving, then I feel his hand tapping my butt. I push back against the hole. His good size hard cock roughly pushes into me and he fucks until he cums.” He pulls out. As he’s leaving, he says to me, “...fucking whore.” 

I got 6 raw loads that night and I was liberated!!!! I was free!!!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The very first time for me was bareback and I didn't even realize it was happening. 

Have posted this story in another section before but long story short....i had gotten fucked up on poppers in a glory hole booth with a guy and sucked my first cock and then went to another booth and joined his friends and more poppers and more sucking cocks and then took a few puff puffs from the guys pipe and i was quickly lost in space until I started coming back down and realized his friends had dumped their loads in my mouth and on my face and i looked at them and said I felt like I was going to cum and they said getting fucked will do that and before I could look back the first guy pulled me back onto his cock balls deep and grunted and i started cumming when I felt the heat and wetness of his hot load pumping inside me  

Still can't believe that one time was my first time with poppers and hitting the pipe and sucking cock and swallowing cum and getting fucked and bred. And all by surprise and by total strangers too.

• Like 3

I was 19 and had hooked up with one couple a few times, but they always used condoms. A few months later I was chatting with one of them again and told him I wanted to try barebacking and would like it to be with them. They were both more than happy to indulge, so I went over and we messed around sucking and playing with each other’s asses for a while until one of them got me on my back on the couch and started to line his bare cock up with my hole. I was shaking with excitement as he slid it inside me. He fucked me good and hard like that for a while before he started to take deeper and longer strokes. I knew he was close, so I started telling him to cum inside me and fill my ass...I was really getting into it! He started growling as he began to cum in my hole and I knew it felt good for him to load my ass raw for the first time. His BF fucked his load into me after that and I haven’t topped or bottomed with a condom since.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1