Why Did You Start Barebacking?

For my first couple years of being sexually active i fucked safe because i was young (in my late teens) i assumed it was normal.

My first barebacking experience was when i had just turned 20, it was a random hookup with a much older guy. At that point i had never been with a guy a few years older than me.

I met him in a bar, it was late and my friends had left to go home but i wanted to continue drinking. While i was at the bar ordering a drink a 45ish year old guy stepped to my side and offered to buy me that drink. We sat down at the table and he mentioned he noticed my friends had left, we joked about them being soft for not partying more etc. 

He mentioned he was meeting another guy at the bar but he didn't show up and asked if i was in the mood for more drinks and some fun at his house. I was having a great night out, i was fairly drunk and still buzzing so thought why not.. We caught a taxi to his house, when we walked in he grabbed me a beer, handed it to me and kissed me on my cheek. I looked at him and kissed him back. We undressed while kissing and i looked down at a perfect thick shaven cock. I dropped to my knees and started to suck. His cock sprung out to around 8" fully erect. We walked into the bedroom and he asked me to get onto my hands & knees exposing my hole. He tongue fucked me and rimmed my hole for a decent amount of time. I was so glad i cleaned myself before heading out just incase i got lucky. 😂

He asked would i like to fuck raw or with a rubber and i replied "rubber please." He put a rubber on, lubbed my hole more and started to push in. It was like taking a my dildo being so thick. After a short time he managed to be balls deep. He lay ontop of me and asked if have i ever taken a raw cock in my ass. I said no i hadn't.

I got the impression he got excited by that comment because he just lay on top of me without moving and started talking & whispering in my ear.

"You should try bare, it feels amazing, nothing like what a rubber feels like." "Its much more enjoyable and intimate" "You can feel the veins of my thick cock against your insides" "Its very natural to fuck raw, alot hotter too" "Think of the passion we will have in this beautiful moment"

He said all of this while he basically had me pinned down, i was caught off guard with his words, he said it like a professional and knew how to get me excited. He withdrew from my hole, slipped the condom off and said let me slide in once raw, if you dont like it i'll put a condom back on. I was still abit stunned but very aroused at the same time, i didnt say anthing and all of a sudden i felt the head of his cock slide in. Straight away he asked me how does it feel which i replied "amazing" he thrusted in & out then back in and stopped then whispered in my ear "let me know if you want me to stop or pull out, it feels fantastic doesn't it. I just nodded my head as he started to thrust in & out again more frequently. 

He flipped me onto my back put my legs over his shoulders and picked up the pace. Finally he kissed me as i felt his cock throb, i knew he was cumming in me. He withdrew again and i felt his cum run out my hole. He kissed me again and said i hoped i enjoyed it.

Well to this day i have NEVER touched a rubber again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Was a safe top all through the 90's.  Had a lingering wish to try bottoming, but I guess I was too afraid I would like it.  Around 2010,  I finally got the courage to try bottoming on the old Craigs List.  Totally wrapped up dicks for the first several years.  At first it would just be one hook up a night.  I lived near a university and I started inviting more than one college student to come, bring a friend, roommate, etc.  1 cock became 2 and 2 became 4 or 5 a night.  Still all safe.

A few years into bottoming, I talked myself into the idea that I was taking no real risk if I let the college boys breed me, so I started making it their choice.  Surprising number of them wanted to fuck me raw.  And I loved it.  On a weekend, late at night after their dates hadn't put out, I'd have a stream of horny students coming by to load my hole.  After the first guy, it was cum lubed all the way.  I started to get a reputation on campus.  And I started to lose control and become less discriminating.

One of the campus maintenance guys answered my ad and even though he wasn't particularly young, he was hung huge, so I let him breed me, even though I was nervous.  I loved his cock and the sense of added danger, so when he suggested he pimp me out, I said yes.  The first time he did it, he lined up about 8-10 guys, all of them seasoned barebackers, older guys who had been around.  I only saw a few of their faces, since I was often blind folded.  

I knew I was playing with fire now, but my ass was overruling my brain.  I started craving bare cock.  CL wasn't enough, so I started spending full 8 hour shifts at Midtowne Spa and Flex Spa, ass up, all fours, taking cock after cock.  My specialty became sucking guys in the glory hole booths and then quickly turning around and sliding my pussy on their cock before they even knew they were barebacking.  A few pulled out, but most stayed in and came in my ass.

For the past 10 years, its been bareback only and I never looked back.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

My first sexual encounter was bareback, absolutely crazy and intense. After that I have used condoms but it never felt the same. I tended to lean and hook up with guys that were dominant creepy perverts that were extremely kinky, dirty and didn’t care about safe sex. The more dirty and raunchy they were the more turned on I got. I loved being dressed up like a whore, being at a bookstore, club, street, cruise spot and being out in the open being groped, felt up by random men, black me and forced to go down on them, swallowing their loads, letting them wreck my hole and breed me. My favorite part was when someone decided to use a condom, while fucking me it broke and being hesitant they decided to push through and continue spilling their seed inside me.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I've always been into older daddy bears and in my experience it's a 50/50 shot that they'll still be "up" for fucking by the time they roll their condoms on. So I tried barebacking with one of my regulars who has a beautiful cock but always had this particular issue. Barebacking took care of the problem and I've been a bareback bottom since. 

I was stupid and had no idea how amazing bare fucking would feel. During a vacation in Taiwan I met a super hot guy who I invited to my place. I thought we'd just have a short fuck but we got along very well and had a long conversation with sex in between. At some point when I was playing with his hole he told me to just fuck without a condom and in that moment I was horny enough to just do it. It felt overwhelming and since then bareback had a priority in my life. Only since I got on PREP I fuck around 100% bare but there's been a time when it was like 50:50 and it purely depended on my horniness and the how much the other wanted it bare. Never refused anyone who wanted it bare 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HungreeButt said:

I've always been into older daddy bears and in my experience it's a 50/50 shot that they'll still be "up" for fucking by the time they roll their condoms on. So I tried barebacking with one of my regulars who has a beautiful cock but always had this particular issue. Barebacking took care of the problem and I've been a bareback bottom since. 

That happens if I try to top rubbers up, so it’s bare or no fuck for me😈💦🐷

Slamming Tina that’s  all it took for me to be the chem- fueled cumdump my administer wanted me to be. I did not disappoint him,

On 2/3/2021 at 8:49 AM, posthoc said:

I was 19 and had hooked up with one couple a few times, but they always used condoms. A few months later I was chatting with one of them again and told him I wanted to try barebacking and would like it to be with them. They were both more than happy to indulge, so I went over and we messed around sucking and playing with each other’s asses for a while until one of them got me on my back on the couch and started to line his bare cock up with my hole. I was shaking with excitement as he slid it inside me. He fucked me good and hard like that for a while before he started to take deeper and longer strokes. I knew he was close, so I started telling him to cum inside me and fill my ass...I was really getting into it! He started growling as he began to cum in my hole and I knew it felt good for him to load my ass raw for the first time. His BF fucked his load into me after that and I haven’t topped or bottomed with a condom since.

Lucky bugger... I want 2 guys to fill me with cum multiple times

On 5/16/2021 at 12:56 AM, timfreo said:

once an ex FB made me take his load .. I couldn't go back to condoms. it changed me. his seed changed me. I could feel it immediately, walking from his place 

Once you go raw you never go back... Actually I did try s few times, but after a short time raw won out 😋

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, sleazebugga said:

Once you go raw you never go back... Actually I did try s few times, but after a short time raw won out 😋

Yup that was my experience too, tried rubbers then just gave up on them, raw is better. Love the feeling of leaving my load behind in an ass, not a stupid piece of rubber

• Like 1

I always played safe except during LTRs. However 10 years ago I hooked up on grinder with this hot Asian daddy who was staying at a nice 5* hotel in Midtown NY. I was this innocent thin short guy who had only recently moved to NY.  This was an adventure for me. 

I was obviously catfished as he turned up to be much older fatter balding than his pics but with a very fat cock. He reeked of cigarettes and barely spoke any English. I had gone all the way to his hotel lying to my loving twink boyfriend that I had a work meeting and said what the hell, let him suck me off and call it a day. Well, he told me to get naked, and I obliged and then grabbed my head and forced me to suck his smelly fat cock. I was not happy but being forced was turning me on.

He licked his finger and started playing with my hole while pushed my head with his other hand. After a while he just pushed me into the bed face down, spit on my hole and fucked me bare. I started to cry from pain and ask him to stop as this was totally not what I expected. He would not stop and started to fuck me harder. No lube, no poppers, just raw sex. I don’t know why but I stopped resisting and my cries became less loud till I just said to him, “this is very wrong, you are bad, I hate you” and things like that. He just didn’t care.  

After about 10 minutes I heard him say “take my babies you slut” and started to feel his hot cum filling my ass. After he was drained he stood up cleaned his cock with my Tshirt and threw it and the rest of my clothes at me and said “go away, I’m done with you”. I dressed up in silence. Still trembling of fear and anger, I left the room and took the subway back to my place, dirty, smelling of sex and leaking cum.  

This was the most humiliating sexual experience in my life, my first anonymous BB, definitely my most unattractive hook up, and the biggest scare of my life, but it changed me. For some reason I have re-lived the scene in my mind while jerking off many times since then, and it never fails to turn me on. I cannot explain it.  And it made me lose the fear to BB since that day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, sleazebugga said:

I tried to stay condoms - having fun - getting high - condoms breaking - times became 3 or 4 guys - getting high - smoking - sniffing poppers - sucking dicks and being barebacking - did not care - being a High - becoming a Cum Slut - I could not refuse dicks - looking forwards to them - craving dicks - Barebackbastards dot com - free video - it's Life pleasing Dicks !  Looking for others !

• Like 1