Why Did You Start Barebacking?

On 5/15/2021 at 6:00 PM, CumDumpSLT said:

My first sexual encounter was bareback, absolutely crazy and intense. After that I have used condoms but it never felt the same. I tended to lean and hook up with guys that were dominant creepy perverts that were extremely kinky, dirty and didn’t care about safe sex. The more dirty and raunchy they were the more turned on I got. I loved being dressed up like a whore, being at a bookstore, club, street, cruise spot and being out in the open being groped, felt up by random men, black me and forced to go down on them, swallowing their loads, letting them wreck my hole and breed me. My favorite part was when someone decided to use a condom, while fucking me it broke and being hesitant they decided to push through and continue spilling their seed inside me.

A Trophy Whore  enjoying Life - love to become your Sister Whore / Cum Slur - more Kinky is the Better - being Used !

On 5/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, sleazebugga said:

Once you go raw you never go back... Actually I did try s few times, but after a short time raw won out 😋

Totally agree with you - sometimes be surprising from others - soon the word gets out on guys (  fresh meat for raw sessions ) - having surprising re-actions from other males having a chance breeding and seeding you raw !  I having a Barber do me in his business - having my friend father do me - having guys taking me to the woods - always getting high and nothing but raw dicks !

I started barebacking in 1986 or 2016 depending how I count things. In 1986 I met my partner and we always fucked raw. He was 10 years older than me and was top only whereas I was versatile. This was a bit frustrating for me and I eventually started fucking around as well though always with condoms. By about 1996 my partner and I had ceased having sex partly because my partner was fearful of getting infected by me. So my sex became 100% condoms again. This continued with minor lapses into raw sex until December 2016 when I made a firm decision to bareback full time. I went on PrEP in early 2017.

Coming from a hetero background, I really hated the damn rubbers, could not feel anything, loosing my hardon... Jerking off felt better.

As my sexual life progressed to becoming a bottom, how could I ask someone to wear something I truly hated? It doesn't feel that much different when you're at the receiving end tbh, sound is annoying as fuck.

So yeah... barebacker

I was just excited to be Hiv positive and couldn’t wait to get infected,  turns out I was full blown with AIDS when I found out, no regrets though I’m turned on still to be a toxic slut, I wish there were more full blown tops around like years ago when I was cruising on Christopher street and getting picked up by whoever wanted to unload in my teenage butt. I’m always loooking for more tops for regular casual Fuckin all men welcome to dump deep I can meet up wherever, or you can meet me at fair theatre as I’m hoping to get back to going there regularly now that it’s open again, hoping to make new friends here into seeding and bouncing no questions asked, gloryholes  I can meet at too for whatever you’d like. 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 2:47 AM, Alphpig said:

It’s all I ever done. It’s natural. I never cared that might catch the bug. My concern was filling the hole not will I get the bug. Now I have the bug and spread it. 

Bugs are definitely there to be spread. 
I’ve always loved being poz and take toxic cock whenever possible to get a recharge. 

More recently I have really enjoyed being a proper bug chaser and is getting whatever bugs and STDs I can as there is nothing like the feeling of them all mixing up inside you and my cock gets so hard as I literally couldn’t care less about what it’s doing to me. 
I so love being such a nasty twisted cunt!!

It was not my choice. I actually did not even know what a condom was, or really even sex.  By the time I knew about them, I had been fucked bareback for a while.  I didn't know any other way. I remember the first time someone tried to use a condom and it felt strange and unnatural to me. Plus, I had become used to having loads pumped in me, and that's what I did. I guess everyone has their own unique experience in how they got started.

Same here Danny!  I only ever fucked bareback right from the beginning.  I knew that I never wanted to either as it naturally goes against what is natural and that is to fuck with no barriers between you and your top man breeding you.

Guest Alphpig
9 hours ago, hillboy said:

Bugs are definitely there to be spread. 
I’ve always loved being poz and take toxic cock whenever possible to get a recharge. 

More recently I have really enjoyed being a proper bug chaser and is getting whatever bugs and STDs I can as there is nothing like the feeling of them all mixing up inside you and my cock gets so hard as I literally couldn’t care less about what it’s doing to me. 
I so love being such a nasty twisted cunt!!

We would have a lot of breeding each other as well as others. My kinda guy. 

10ish years ago. Guy who thought he was Magnum size (and wasn't) loses the condom in my hole. Now he's searching for it with his fingers. I'm kinda freaking out. And that was the last condom that entered my body. 

On 1/5/2015 at 8:32 AM, DeviantLust said:

I never "started" barebacking, because I've never used a rubber as a top or bottom. I've always preferred as nature intended, with no artificial barriers.

I’m similar in this way too. First experience was bareback as I topped. I’ve only bottomed a few times but never with a condom. Always took the load. There have been a few bottoms that insisted on me wearing one so I did. Other then that, I always go without. 

• Like 1