Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I was hooking up with this couple I met through friends at Pride, one Latino one white guy, it was our 3rd or 4th time together.  All of us fit and in our 30s, 2xist undies strewn across the floor as was the fashion in 2002.

I was doggy on the bed, Latino guy eating my ass and white guy uncapped poppers and held them under my nose.  I fucking wanted it bad, before I knew it Latino guy was in me bare and fucked me, they traded places and both planted seed in me.

After the fuck we showered together and got into clean 2xists, and I shared that this was my first time barebacking.  We had a nice long talk about their bareback practices, who they went bare with, and how long they had been barebacking.  It was hot and felt right for me and for that time.

I went bareback with good buddies for the next few years.  I gradually grew to detest condoms and at the same time had a greater sense of peace with the possibility of becoming poz.  In just a few years I was taking raw anon cock and cum at the baths and had become a true barebacker.  That felt more right than ever.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My father did not believe he needed to wear a  condom since I could not get pregnant.  Dad was the first man to fuck my ass just before I turned 15 (in 1981, he was straight, we lived in the mid-west, and it was just before the first cases of AIDS was diagnosed).  I had been sucking him off and being used as his urinal when he was drunk for almost 6 months.  I knew nothing about homosexuality, much less being gay back then.  All I knew is no one in school wanted to be called a faggot or homo.  After my dad, my married neighbor, and older brother started fucking me, and none of them wore a condom, it was just natural for me to accept raw cocks and loads.  In 1984, after I graduated high school, and AIDS started hitting our area (we lived less than 100 miles from Chicago) and safe sex was being preached, I found groups of men who refused to wear them in the leather and drug using community.   I never practiced safe sex, even after relocating to Chicago and San Fransisco.   After my partner of 9 years died of AIDS, everyone assumed I was positive even though I remained negative, so negative tops would not touch me, so I mainly started having sex with men who were positive or status unknown.   Almost 40 years later that is a pattern I have continued.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

First time I ever had sex was bareback--both fucking and getting fucked (never came inside me though).  My first bf, we never used rubbers when fucking--he bred me for the first time.  While at college, I did try rubbers, but I found my dick felt very little sensation with a rubber on and I could not cum when fucking, no matter what kind of rubber I tried--being circumcised certainly didn't help with the lack of sensation, I might imagine.  As the years progressed, I could not stay hard with a rubber on, the few times I tried.  As for while getting fucked: there was something metaphysical about another guy fucking me and leaving his cum in my ass, enough said.  

Those two things, combined, are generally why I don't use rubbers for sex...only when making devil's dicks.  Of course, I understand & accept the risks that come with that.

I was about twenty at the time, was hanging out with a bi buddy of mine jerking off. I asked him what it felt like to fuck a guy and he pulls his jeans off, and sits on my cock without any warning and just starts riding my cock. Eventually I end up shooting in his hole and the rest is history.

Since then I prefer bare but will use a condom if the bottom doesn’t know his status. Really love some sloppy seconds. Another man’s cum makes the best lube.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

It started 3 years ago. I just turned 20 and was looking for mature bottom man online for relationship. I found a guy who is highly educated and was similar to my profile and we chatted and decided to meet up. I came to his appartment and he kissed me and took my dick out my pant and sucked it. God that felt so good. I then rimmed his ass and when I am putting a condom on my cock he said do it without condom. I was surprised that being a doctor he asked me to fuck bare. Me be because he knew that was my first time. I stick my cock bare inside him and it felt heavenly good. I fucked him deep and gave him my load deep inside his ass. I was so satisfied. Since then I always bare with him as I don't play around.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

was first bred bareback at 11 years old and didn't even know what condoms were.First one I even saw was purchased out of a vending machine at a gas station by a friend of mine and we couldn't wait to put it on.we pulled our pants down and he got it unwrapped and rolled it down his lil pecker.Jacked off in it and after he came pulled off the rubber and handed it to me and told me to do the same.I did and relished the slickness of his cum inside the condom....soon added my load to his.Still love using condoms as a jackoff toy.:)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

At the time the first guy to fuck me didn't want to get me into, as he put it, bad habits, so he was insisting on rubbering up.  After a few failled attempts to get into me he wripped the condom off, got himself hard again and pushed all the way in.  Took two loads off him that day, never used a rubber since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Grew up a country boy, too far from a drug store.  Started getting fucked and filled with my buddies cum at 13.  We fucked till we were 18.  started having sex again in my 20's, found latex burned & hurt my ass too much.  A few friends got me back into BB.  Forgot how much better it felt.   How much I love to feel slimy cum from others deep in my ass.  Never going back to rubbers.  I feel BB is the safest sex truly.  Had a few poz BF's, but they always used rubbers.  Wish I rode them BB.  They didn't want to give it to me.  Wish I could find them now!  We could have some wild BB sex!