Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Never used a condom. I'm not really one who thinks anal sex is so wonderful, but my whole reason for getting my ass plowed is to get the guys load dump inside my hungry hole and carry his seed in my ass for as long as I can. 

• Like 1

Bareback is the only way I'll have sex. There's nothing better than spontaneously sliding that cock deep in a hungry ass covered in spit, no inhibitions, just letting the moment take over, the pleasure, the raw skin-on-skin action. It's a fetish for me, hands down.

I actually started barebacking when my first boyfriend didn't suggest a condom. I asked him about it later and he said we could use one if I wanted. Did I want to though? Fuck no. I've been fucking raw ever since, only used a condom maybe 10% of the time and in recent years 0%. I refuse Grindr hookups if I know the guy plays safe. I don't play safe. I want that raw dick inside me, I want it deep and raw. I wanna feel him thrust it deep inside, gliding along, precum and all. I wanna know his cum has been in my ass. I wanna know every inch of that cock has been inside me. And I want every drop of his cum inside me, I wanna be filled an dripping by the end of it, dripping down my ballsack and up through my crack.

And then there are those who want the same from me. Not a chance I'm slipping on a piece of plastic. Why would I do that? Absolutely nothing beats the rim, spit, and shove. I wanna feel my dickhead slipping deeper and deeper, my shaft stretching his hole in all directions. I want my dickhole to be exposed to be able to shoot my load when it's time, deep inside his ass, while my naked shaft slides against the walls of his soft hole.

And that's just one-on-one. Nothing beats a threesome or group. Getting that raw cock, and then someone else's raw cock, and maybe someone else's as well, deep inside you, one after the other. Having all those holes to choose from, whether it be your tongue or your cock. Or both, taking turns.

I'll never use a condom. They're rigid, uncomfortable, and ugly. But I'll admit, I love the thought of starting with a condom, knowing that minutes later it'll be off and I'll be fucking him raw like I was always meant to do.

I'll be a barebacker my entire life. There's no chance I'm turning back now. The more loads the merrier.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I tried to play safe initially and really didn’t understand what bareback even meant. I had gone raw a few times. What really did it for me was when I started getting fucked by multiple tops. I definitely did not want to suck on a condom so I just went for it and then became addicted with cum leaking out of me and loved how slutty that made me feel. I’ve definitely had scares before included someone who fucked me raw and had negative on their a4a profile then a few weeks later I looked at the profile again and it was positive. I still let him fuck me again and thankfully stayed negative. Even now that I’m married I crave raw cock and when I e tried to get fucked I’ve always said I’ll do bareback. There are a ton of flakes out there so I definitely miss that feeling and long for multiple guys to take turns and unload in me again!

Had a mate tease my hole once as we were playing, started with a condom and teased me bare after we'd fucked some. Inch by inch he got deeper, then it was just for a bit, don't cum. The same thing happened then each time I'd let a guy fuck me, start teasing then put on the condom to be safe. I'm sure we've all been down this path, once you start taking it raw, there is no turning back.  Now I'm an any cock, any load cum whore, love being bred.

• Like 1

I never used condoms even when I was fucking women in the 80’s and 90’s and I don’t recall one asking me to put one on. I played with a lot of M/F couples too and it was always raw.  I continued the same practice when I started to exclusively play with men. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Started with 24 years only to get fucked bareback. It feels much better and makes me more horny than anything else. Love it anonymous on cruising spots and parking lots without asking and talking before. Just hot hard real men sex

• Thanks 1

My partner at the time was a barebacker and the idea excited me so I let him do it as I also wanted to do it to him Then a few months later (but probably before) I found out he was fucking with other guys (he didn't work full time) and he admitted that he sometimes didn't use condoms (actually probably hardly ever). But I couldn't not stop having bareback sex with him, the sex was fantastic, and I was even turned on by the idea of him using or being used by other guys. After awhile he persuaded me to let him bring guys home for threesomes and we only used condoms if the other guy insisted. By then I was completely addicted to bareback sex. I knew the risk but you just can't stop, there was no going back....