Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I started getting barebacked as soon as I started getting guys to fuck me and never even considered using condoms till several years later, in the middle of high school. it just never made any sense that if a guy is using my hole to jerk himself off he would use a condom. plus I REALLY wanted loads in me from the first time. then at the beginning of highschool I was trained that cumdumps like me exist to be fucked raw, no exceptions. I did briefly try condoms when I started sneaking into bathhouses but guys would just stealth breed my slutty blindfolded ass anyhow so like why bother?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2022 at 9:14 AM, tighthole64 said:

I guess it depends on where you lived.

At first, the Chicago suburbs for 2, 3 years - then in the city for the next 35 or so, finally to FL.  

My dad pussied out when it came to the "birds and the bees" chat.  Instead, he took me down to the YMCA for a series of lectures by some "expert" in the field.  yaaaawn ,,,,,, 

I started fucking in 1981.  Never considered condoms at that time.  This was about the time AIDS was starting.  I fucked 99% of the time without condoms.  When I try to put a condom on my cock, it goes soft.  So I have fucked without condoms and I had a lucky streak up through December of 2003, although I did not know I was poz until January of 2006.  I know of three guys I converted.  Possibly more.

I have been fucked and a condom trying to enter my ass just hurts.  

As a top or a bottom, condoms are horrible.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, partytheworld said:

First time was an accident. I was fucking an elderly woman up the hole. When I shot my load I pulled out my cock to find the rubber was destroyed and my knob had a chunk of shit on it. I freaked out.

No one wants shit on their dick.  Ruins the mood and everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I started to want to be pozzed after being hit on by an HIV-positive man in a gay bar in Paris. Unfortunately for him at the time he hit on me, I was just starting to have sex with a guy and I didn't want to be pozzed at that time. That's when I started thinking about it and reading about it, looking for testimonies of pozzed men and men who wanted to be pozzed (that's how I discovered the website) and also watching gay bareback videos, then I had my first time without a condom and that's when I really wanted to be pozzed. Now I'm pozzed since a short time and that's thanks to my neighbour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I started barebacking because I was to stingy...

Buying condoms wasn't the problem. In the first few years after In had my first real gay sex (with 19), most of the time the only possibility for me to get in near contact with other guys had been a gay sauna during the week. It was never very crowded and most of the time only very few men looked acceptable. I had condoms in my locker, and at the counter you could also get free condoms. But it was difficult for me to store them while I was switching back and forth between the steam sauna and the cruising area with the free cubicles.

If I had been lucky enough to find a guy, who wanted to have sex with me, I didn't insist on using condoms, because if I had to get one from my locker he maybe lost interest in me. Searching for another man that day was impossible, the sauna closed at 23 h, and a short time later I had to take my last train home. Then the visit to the sauna would had been useless and I had to wait another week to have the next possibility for sex...

Maybe I should have smoked at this time - all the smokers had a condom in their packets of cigarettes - but for smoking I was to stingy too. 😉 With 23 I was searching for a master slave relationship, but the master wanted to see a test first - it was positive, so the relationship was cancelled.

Basically I'm positive before anyone really called unprotected sex "barebacking". And since that time I never insisted on making only safer sex, I let the other one decide. Or it happend in some cruising areas without any spoken words. Between the years 2000 and 2010 I've been on several barebackparties, because that was a place were no discussion was needed.

But I never had the intention to breed someone with a viral load (I was already on meds then).

What I never will really understand why people were "bugchasing". I can understand why someone don't want to use condoms, but why ultimately searching for a pozz load? Just let it happen - or beeing lucky. I find it a stupid idea that the guy who is pozzing you should be a special person. I don't know who pozzed me, and I think it is better this way.

I was 13 when I took my first cock and he came inside me, that was it then, I loved the feeling knowing the guy that was fucking me would cum inside me and I liked that. You know the saying Young dumb and full of cum well that was me. I mean I have been lucky that I never caught HIV, yes I have had my run with various STI's. I was fucking through the 80's during the AIDS crisis, hence I refer to myself back then as young dumb and full of cum. I tried a guy once that used a condom and said to myself never again. The excitement of BB is knowing that the guy is going to cum inside me. I love that I am getting some of his DNA and I love knowing that other guys are sharing that DNA when they fuck me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bareback is just so much more fun. It feels right to have a raw cock inside you. You get more sensation and stimulation from raw than you do with latex. My first time was raw and ever since then I insist the guy fucking me does it without a condom. Once in a while a guy will wear one anyway, but that is the exception rather than the rule. Plus, you never know what you might catch and that is one hell of a thrill 😛

• Like 4