Why Did You Start Barebacking?

Eight years ago my future boyfriend showed me that barebacking was better. During this time I was going from a straight lifestyle to bi to fully gay . I have not used a condom in years. I loved to pump a load into him and how it felt when he pumped a load into to me. 

• Like 4

Guest pozstrainspig
5 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

My very first anal experience was bareback. I've never stopped since.

Same here - bareback from the go.  It didn't occur to me to think about getting tops to use condoms.  I had a good run before being pozzed, which was always on the cards anyway. 

1 hour ago, pozstrainspig said:

Same here - bareback from the go.  It didn't occur to me to think about getting tops to use condoms.  I had a good run before being pozzed, which was always on the cards anyway. 

Same here.  I started barebacking from the get go.  The concept of a condom was never in my mind.  So far I'm still neg but it is in the cards to for that to change eventually which is what I'm expecting.

• Like 3

I started barebacking when I was 19.  I use to spend 24 hours @ a Bath House called Manscountry.  Guys there gay me meth the entire time to turn me into a CumDump.  Felt really slutty to be fucked used really hard at that age never carring who was cumming up my whore cunt.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2015 at 3:56 PM, west933 said:

You guys have any advice on getting on prep without insurance or discreetly somehow?  I am still on my family's insurance plan and if they find out I'm on prep they'll freak out.  How does it show up on insurance statements?  Is there a way I can make it discreet?

Dude, go to a local HIV/AIDS service organization in your community.  They can help you avoid your insurance and get free meds for 3 to 6 months at a  time.

I lost my virginity when I was 16 through barebacking. Although I used condoms here and there nothing could compare to the emotional intimacy that bareback gives. There’s something hot about the risk of getting pozzed because of it too. Also, I prefer to milk the cum out from the tap and not from the condom 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Started when I was 17. I always told myself I’d use condoms. First guy I had sex with fucked me raw and dumped his load in me. At first I felt guilty, but over time I’ve realized how much I love fucking bareback. Nothing like a hard raw cock sliding in and out of your hole, knowing he’s leaking precum deep in you. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

If i thinking about the question ''why'' i think i started barebacking because it was asked by many guys if they could fuck me bare, many guys did and bareback was looking fully accepted in the gay community. i was still a virgin and always learned to protect yourself with condoms so at first i was schocked about this new world for me. i have many times rejected guys if they asked to bareback me, but with the time i was getting more and more interested about bareback sex and with the first it happend raw and it was feeling great that i dare it and was lovig his sperm in my ass. then i knew this is wat i want forever. so in the end it were the guys ''why'' i started barebacking and i think i have to be thankful to the guys who said i just have to dare it and i would love it. they were right all the time

• Like 1

I was in my early-20’s, sexually inexperienced, but curious. Looking back, I really don’t think I was knowledgeable enough to even consider condoms at the time. That came (no pun) years later. Now, I vacillate between the two ends of the spectrum. 

Tried so hard to keep it safe but the feeling of getting bred turned me on and the loads that I did take soon woke up an insatiable beast that lived in me. I officially became a BB only cumslut when  I turned 23 

Always find barebacking hot, especially when i found out that it was risky. 

But didn't fuck bare untill my first pozguy when I was 21. Didn't had a change and pushed himself over my cock. 

It was so fucking hot, since then I'm hooked, but didn't follow trough. That is happening now!

I was introduced to gay sex by my step brother and step father without condoms. The best way to loose anal cherry was to get fully bred. My step father also shared with a lot of his trucker friends so did my step brother who shared me with his jock friends. Never knew what a condom feels like and continued playing bareback even with random strangers at cruising areas, gloryholes and bathhouses. Idea of condom entering my body is so repulsive. Sex is meant to be natural without barriers. 

• Like 1