On Being Whored Out

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

My Dad started sharing my cunt with his work buddies and drinking buddies within a  year after he started fucking me, and has continued to do so to this day, most recently over the past Christmas - New Years holiday.  I never, however, got the impression that he was doing so for money or favors of any kind.  He is just proud of his faggot boy and my talents and wanted to share those skills with his friends.  So he was acting out of generosity.

I have, however, been whored out.  

The first time was in high school when my younger brother whored me out.  He had been fucking me for some time, and had even been sharing my ass with some his teammates on the wrestling and football teams.  For his generosity my brother was elected captain of each team.  But one year my bro was having a very difficult time in a math course and needed a B at least to maintain his eligibility, so so he offered me to his math teacher in exchange for a grade.  My brother instructed me meet him after school and the two of us walked into Mr. Patrick's room.

"Listen, Bitch," my brother said to Mr. Patrick.  I was shocked, but obviously my bro had taken an accurate reading of his math teacher.  "I need a B in your stupid course if I'm going to play for the rest of the football season."  Continuing, my brother said "I know you like boys.  You can have my brother here for the rest of the marking period if I get that B."  And it was settled, just like that. 

I went home that afternoon with Mr. Patrick, and he fucked me, no where near as well as did my Dad or even my brother, I can honestly report.  Still, Mr.Patrick fucked me two or three times a week for the rest of the year.  My bro got straight As in math that year.    

I had mixed feelings on my role in this.  One one hand I honestly felt like a cheap whore, being offered out like that, but on the other hand, as I really worshiped my brother, I was proud I had been so helpful to him.  

Since then I have been whored out from time to time, by boy friends or fuck buddies.  It usually happens when we are in a setting with other guys.  My boyfriend or fuck buddy and his alpha friends will be talking about their conquests and my boyfriend will suggest I am a superior fuck.  When sufficient interest had been expressed my boyfriend offers-up my cunt in exchange for something -- usually something trivial.  "Get me  beer and you can have my bitch" or "give me two bucks and he's yours for the rest of the night." 

I have come to accept these petty humiliations. I don't think of this as my boyfriend's view of the value of my sexual services. It is his way of reinforcing in my mind my role in life -- to service Men.  And it is his way of asserting his dominance, to the world, and especially to me.  And finally, he is letting me know I will serve him in any way that pleases him.  My reward is in pleasing him.

Guest faggot hole

Indeed, your reward is in pleasing the men in your life, and it sounds like you've done that well for a while.  Congrats.

bbbearlover1 is, of course, aboslutely correct.  This is my role in life and my reward comes from pleasing the men in my life.  i have been chatting with this fantastic bottom who, like me, takes numerous loads a day.  He is insatiable but the difference between us is that he loves to be fucked because he gets off on being fucked and in accepting the loads of real men.  i love to be fucked because when i am fucked i know i am providing pleasure to the man who is fucking me. Sure, i may derive pleasure from this  (and sometimes real pain) but the payoff for me is not the load, but the knowledge thsat i am making His life more pleasurable.  my sexual (yes, sexual) gratification comes from not only taking His precious load, but also from picking up His clothes at the dry cleaner or taking His car through its annual inspection.  Literally, i am hard while i wait in His car for the inspection and i precum and my cunt throbs when He gets the "approved" sticker.

I started bottoming pretty late in life( I was like 26 or 27). I was a versatile for awhile until I decided to just bottom at age 30. I love to be fucked because when I am fucked by a top or groups of guys, I know i am there to please them and let them do whatever they like to me and my hole. It's all about my master top and his wish. I am just there to obey. and service his cock with my mouth and hole.

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was 8 when my uncle started making me suck him off.  From there, I had many different guys use me.  I look back and wish men started fucking me when I was younger.  I remember seeing cocks through the glory holes at the bowling alley.  If I knew then what I know now, I would have started taking cock when I was 4.