The Tattoo Artist

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 1

I was a gay man in my early 20s with some sleazy, kinky, taboo desires. I always had that streak in me. I love cum so bareback sex made an instant connection with me, and not just any bareback sex, but totally uninhibited bareback sex. Yes, I had a fantasy involving a hot guy, lots of bareback pig play, and him shooting his seed in me. Not just any seed, but poz seed. There was also something edgy and erotic about a tattooed, bareback pig.

Seeing heavily inked guys always made my cock hard, and I always wanted to be one of those guys. It just took me a while to decide what type of tattoo I wanted on my body. I researched local tattoo artists for months, but none of their work proved to be of the quality I was looking for. I decided to drive 90 minutes south and attend the annual tattoo convention in Chicago in hopes of finding an artist with a portfolio that impressed me.

It was such a lustful trip for me. I also love unusual facial hair like longer goatees and beards and handlebar mustaches. Guys with piercings also turn me on. Tattoos, facial hair, and piercings seem to go hand in hand. The convention center was packed with people covered in ink with a ton of piercings and facial hair of every length and type. The continuous buzz from all the tattoo guns running could be heard throughout the place. Every booth had an artist or two working on fresh ink. I eyed the sexy men between browsing through artists’ portfolios. There was a ton of guys with no shirts on getting inked up at the various booths. Some with sexy hairy chests or a nice treasure trail disappearing into their jeans. My brain was in eye candy overload, and my cock was half erect for most of the show.

I rounded the corner walking through the rows of booths and came across a very hot tattoo artist. He looked to be about 28 and was slender with a shaved head. His hair was reddish brown, with a slightly wavy goatee that must have been about a foot long. It ended in a point near his belly button. His mustache had a slight twist of small handlebars at the corners of his mouth. Full sleeves of ink extended from his t-shirt. He even had hand and neck tattoos. He was working on the back piece of a handsome little twink, and he glanced up at me as I approached his booth. He gave me a smile, and a nod of his head to say hello as he returned to his art piece. I stopped and paged through his portfolio. I kept glancing up to look at him while turning the pages. As I turned another page I glanced up to check him out again. My eyes traveled up his sexy body to his face and found him looking directly at me. He smiled at me again, and I quickly turned my eyes back to his portfolio. Sure that he noticed me checking him out, I began to blush. It was hard to keep my eyes off him, though, and I again glanced back at him. He again was looking at me too, and stopped his tattoo work. He told the twink he would be back in a minute to continue and walked toward me. He appeared to have a nice sized cock from the bulge in his jeans.

Holding out his hand he said, “Howdy, I’m Zak.”

“Isaac, but most people call me Zeek,” as I shook his hand. I again paged through the book of ink, “Is this your work?”

“Ah, yes it is.”

“Nice work, I like it.”

“Well, thanks. Are you looking to get some ink done?”

“Yeah, I just don’t know what I want to get yet.”

“Do you have any tattoos yet?”

“No, it would be my first.”

“Are you from Chicago?”

“No, but I’m only about 90 minutes north of here in Milwaukee.”

“Cool, well, if you would like to talk about it, I can help you with design ideas.”

“Awesome, I’d like that.”

“Here’s my card. Give me a call, and we can set up a time to talk.”

“Thank you, Zak, I’ll do that.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Ditto.”

With that he returned to his customer to continue his ink, which gave me the perfect opportunity to check out his ass. Just as I imagined, he had one nice butt and I found it hard to look away. When he sat down he again looked at me, and found me staring at him. Zak picked up his tattoo gun, glanced back at me, and gave me a look that set my gaydar off. A smile came across his face. I nodded, smiled back at him staring straight into his eyes then disappeared into the crowd.

I wandered the convention center enjoying the hot, inked up men and all the beards and 'staches.  Pure heaven for this gay man. I had to piss, and found the bathrooms were lined up with guys waiting to empty their bladders. It took a while waiting in line, but I was next to piss, and a stall opened up. I wasted no time getting into the stall. My cock felt like it could burst from holding back my piss. I closed the door to the stall and quickly unzipped my pants. The entire toilet seat was splattered with piss. I chuckled a little thinking there must be a lot of PA piercings in those pants today, otherwise just a bunch of hot pigs with a bad aim. I let out a full stream of piss, emptying my bladder. It felt good to relieve the pressure, but I quickly found myself fully erect smelling all that piss and testosterone in the air. I also loved piss play, and thoughts of lapping up all the urine from the toilet seat was hard to resist. I stroked my cock a few times, then tucked it back into pants, trying to hide my hard on the best I could. I zipped up again and quickly left the men’s room. I buried myself in the crowd, waiting for my cock to go down then continued to stroll through the packed convention booths.

About a week later I came across Zak’s business card in my wallet and decided to give him a call.  The phone rang a few times, “Windy City Tattoo, this is Zak.”

“Ah, hi Zak, you may not remember me, but I met you at the tattoo convention last week. You told me to give you a call if I wanted to discuss tattoo options.”

“Zeek!! Glad to hear from you.”

“Wow, you remembered my name.”

“Of course I did. So, you want to set up a time to discuss tattoo designs?”

“Yeah, are you free any time this week?”

“My last appointment should be done around 5:30 tomorrow. Can you get to the shop tomorrow night around 6?”

“Sure. I’ll see you then.”

“Awesome!! See you tomorrow.”

I had a three day weekend so this was the perfect way to kick off my weekend. I left plenty early to try and beat Friday rush hour traffic heading into Chicago. I arrived early, and realized Zak’s tattoo shop was just outside the gay district on Halsted Street, so I wandered around the gay district for a bit. When I returned to Zak’s shop he was just finishing with his last tattoo appointment. He was wearing black biker boots, faded blue jeans, and a white t-shirt. I loved his fully inked sleeves and hands. His entire neck being inked was so hot too. Just the sight of him gave me a partial wood.

He invited me to the back of his shop, and we sat on a sofa and discussed the style of tattoos I was looking for. His suggestion of Japanese style tattoos intrigued me. He explained the meaning behind different tattoos in Japanese culture, and I decided my first piece would be a colorful full sleeve with yin yang koi, waves, flowers and filler. Zak sat next to me, and occasionally touched my arm as he discussed options and placement. Our legs were touching as we continued to look at designs. He suggested I remove my shirt, so he could do a quick, rough sketch on my arm. He explained that he liked to just draw out the design directly on the body to get better placement than trying to use transfers. I pulled my t-shirt off, and he began touching my arm, and turning it in different directions. Then he pulled out a marker and started drawing on my skin. His touch began to turn me on, and before I knew it my cock was fully erect. I couldn't hide the bulge that formed in my jeans. It was obvious Zak also noticed my hard cock, but he kept himself focused on drawing on my arm. The sketch began to take shape, and Zak maneuvered my arm into different positions as he continued to draw on my skin. Each time he lowered my arm to my lap his hand brushed again my hard cock, and I noticed his rod was also erect extending down his jean leg. He again moved my arm to a new position and my hand came to rest on his thigh next to his cock while he continued his design. I couldn't resist it any longer, and I brushed my hand against the bulge in his jeans. His cock throbbed against my hand, and before I knew it I was rubbing his cock through his jeans. He stopped drawing on my arm and reached over and massaged my hard rod.

Zak leaned over to me and began to French kiss me. Our tongues and lips were locked in a passionate exchange for a bit.  Then Zak stood up and saying “I was hoping you would be interested,” as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head revealing a fully inked chest with a sunburst around his belly button that continued down and disappeared into his jeans toward his cock.

“Damn, man…..wooooooof!”

He pulled me to my feet. We continued to make out, our tongues twisted together in deep, erotic kissing and panting. Zak wrapped his arms around my waist, grabbed my ass with his hands, and pressed our hard cocks against one another through our jeans. We continued to kiss, grinding our bodies against one another; our cocks throbbing with excitement. I was free-balling it and could feel a wet spot forming in my jeans from precum leaking from the head of my shaft.

Zak reached for my crotch, rubbing my cock through my pants before unbuttoning my jeans and dropping them to my ankles. He pushed me backward onto the couch. I landed on my ass and leaned back on the sofa in a lounged sitting position, with my cock standing at attention. Zak flipped my shoes off and pulled my jeans from my ankles. He stood up in front of me, kicked his shoes off then unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them to the floor. His cock sprung to attention standing straight in the air, pulsing up and down. The shaft of his tool curved slightly to the left and upward about 8 inches long. His cock was pierced with a large prince albert, and inked with flames leading down the shaft to a black biohazard tattoo centered below his belly button. More ink led to the sunburst around his belly button. The ring to his cock piercing dangled with each pulse of his cock, and precum began to hang from the end of his jewelry. Tattoos covered a good 75% of his body. His body was an erotic piece of art that made my cock dance with excitement at the sight of this stud.

“Fuck, you are so hot. I want to be covered in ink like you.”

Zak pointed to his biohazard tattoo. His eyes remained locked onto mine, and a playful conversation started, “You know what this one means, don’t you?”

“You’re poz?”

“Are you okay with that, because I only bareback?”

“Yeah,” with a smile on my face, “Are you ok that I’m neg?”

“Yep.”

“Do you want to cum in me?”

“Uh huh.”

“Are you into gifting?”

“Are you into chasing?”

“I could be.”

“Then I could be too.”

My mouth was like a magnet to his cock. I was on my knees in a flash. I wrapped my lips around the head of his rod, tasting his precum before sliding the full length of his shaft deep into my throat. His cock stiffened in my mouth, and he moaned as my tongue slid back down toward the tip of his shaft. Zak put his hands on the back of my head and slowly face fucked me with the full length of his tool, as he murmurred “That’s it, suck my poz cock. Taste my toxic precum.”

As he continued to leak precum down my throat, fucking my throat with his death stick, he remarked “I’d love to do your ink work for you. Maybe I’ll even be marking you with a biohazard tattoo. Would you like that?”

“Yes!!”

“Want me to poz you, Zeek?”

“Yes, charge my ass up, please.”

Zak pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled me to my feet. He turned me around and pushed me onto my knees on the couch. “You want my poz cock in your ass?”

“Yes, please fuck me. Give me your seed.”

I was so turned on I felt like I could shoot my load at the anticipation of taking his charged spunk.  He knelt behind me, spread my ass cheeks with a firm grip, and buried his tongue in my hole. It didn’t take long for my puckered hole to surrender as his tongue slipped past my cunt lips. His tongue lubed my hole and slowly worked inside, begging to open me up. Zak gave my ass a deep tongue bath and began to fuck me with its full length. The sensations made me horny as hell, and a strong urge to feel his bare cock buried in my ass burned within me.

I moaned, “Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock deep inside me.”

Zak continued to rim my ass, and worked a finger inside. He slowly advanced his finger all the way in and out of me then added another, before continuing to lick and fuck me with his tongue. My ass was wet and primed for his shaft. Zak stood behind me and spread my ass cheeks with his hands. I felt his against my cunt, then he slid his slick cock head across my hole, further lubing me with precum. He continued to rub the full length of his rod against my hole, driving me wild to be opened up wide.

I felt the steel from his cock piercing fold to the side tight against his cock as he pressed the head of his dick against my hole. He slowly thrust the head of his tool, spreading my ass, and slipping inside. He spit on my hole lubing us both some more for me to take the rest of his meat inside me. I pressed my ass against his rod, and he again thrust inside me. Pain shot through my body and my hole tightened around his shaft as I tensed my body.

Zak held his cock in place, “Easy, just relax…..relax.”

The pain subsided and I arched my back and again pressed firmly against his cock. Zak grabbed my hips and with one abrupt thrust buried his cock balls deep into my guts. I again tightened my ass around his toxic meat, and let out a little gasp. It hurt so good, but my cock pulsed rock hard. I began to moan with pleasure. This was the first time I had a pierced dick in my hole, and it felt incredible.

“You like my pierced cock in you, huh?”

“Oh God…..yes!!!”

I began to relentlessly pump my ass against his death stick, and Zak joined the rhythm. Tightening his grip on my hips, he pounded my ass hard with each thrust. His balls slapped against my ass with each plunge.
“Ah, you’re a hungry pig for my toxic seed, aren’t you?”

“Fuck, yes.  Poz my faggot ass.”

“Slow down, stud. You’ll get my DNA but not until I’m ready to flood your ass.”

He held my hips steady, then slowed his pumping motion and continually withdrew his cock to the tip, with just the steel of his piercing remaining in my hole, then again thrust deep inside me, commenting as he did so, “Man, your hole feels awesome wrapped around my cock.”

“That's good, 'cause fuck, I love your rod in me.”

He continued a slow steady pace, edging himself close to shooting his load in my guts, then stopping, I could feel his cock pulsing a few times deep inside me, then Zak again began working his dick in and out of me. Each time he brought himself close to cumming then backed off.
“You want my poz seed in you now?”
“Yes, you feel so incredible. Load me up.”
He again began to thrust in and out of my hole, but this time he slowly increased his pace, plunging in me harder and faster.
“Fuck, I’m really close. You’re getting all my seed.”
“You want it pig? Want my charged cum?”
“Yes, give it to me.”
“Yeah?”
“Yes, I want to poz. Give it to me.”
I again tightened my ass around his shaft, and he thrust in me one more time.
“Here it comes….take my poz load.”

He groaned and grunted, as his cock throbbed and pulsed deep in my hole. The sensations of his cum shooting from his death stick deep in my guts pushed me over the edge, and my cock erupted gobs of cum over and over with each throb of my shaft. With his cock still pulsing inside me, he grabbed my shoulders and shoved his cock even deeper in my ass. I couldn’t get enough of Zak’s cock. It felt amazing buried in my cunt. My balls drained themselves of all their seed. My ass was now filled with Zak’s poz juice.

As he pulled his cock from my ass, cum trickled and dripped from my gaping hole. I knew he filled me with a huge load of sperm. My intestine walls were coated with his virus. Would it find its way to my bloodstream? The risk was incredibly exciting. I was hooked. There was no stopping it. I was definitely becoming a junkie for poz cum. Zak flopped on the couch next to me, panting and sweating.
“Fuck that felt awesome. You have one hot ass.”
Grinning and puffing, “It was very hot.” I turned and lay on the couch with my head resting on his thighs at his cock. I licked his mushroom head clean and ran my tongue down his shaft.
“So……..am I hired to do your ink?”
“How can I say no after a consultation like that?”

We remained on the couch, naked. My head rested on Zak’s lap with his beautiful meat before my eyes. A small drop of poz spunk leaked from his piss hole and I lapped it up. We talked for a bit, getting to know each other a little better, while touching and caressing each other’s bodies.

Zak told me he was born and raised in Chicago. He always had a fascination with tattoos from an early age on. He started working in a tattoo shop at 15, and after a few years became an apprentice for several years. He was lucky enough to be able to open his own shop a few years ago. Tattooing was something he loved. It was his passion, and all his tattoos had meaning in his life.

I ran my hand across his biohazard tattoo.
“So how long have you been poz?”
“Not long, just a few years.”
“Are you on meds yet?”
“Ah…..no, so you got a fully charged load. Hope you’re cool with that.”
My cock started to bone up.
I nodded my head for him to look at my rod, “Does that answer your question?”
“I guess so, you hot pig.”

“Do you know who pozzed you?”
“Yep,” with a slow drawn out descriptive tone, “A hairy, muscular, leather daddy with a beautiful ass and huge, uncut cock.” We both chuckled.
“Did you know he was poz?”
“You mean, did I chase?”
“Yeah, did you want to convert?”
“Fuck, yes, and it was one hot breeding.”
“So why aren’t you with him?”
“We weren’t looking for a relationship. We both got what we wanted from it. I was determined to get his poz load in me, and he was determined to make me work for it. It was an all-out, totally uninhibited, raunchy, verbal, poz fuck.”
“It sounds like a hot breeding.”
“Poz talk makes it the hottest conversion sex.”

After a short pause, “So, when do you think you can get back down here to start your ink?”
“Are you free next Friday in the afternoon? I could get down here by 3 or so.”
“Ok….Friday at 3 it is. We’ll start your sleeve.”
“Great, sounds good.”

So, Zeek, what do you do up in Milwaukee?”
“Well, let’s see, I like a lot of things. I graduated from college last year and just bought a home. I love doing remodeling and landscaping, so I’m redoing my house, fixing it up. I like being outdoor, hiking, biking, camping; stuff like that. I really enjoy movies, and dining out with buds.”
“Cool. So what’s your degree in?”
“Marketing and web design.”
“Bonus!! If you’re up for it, maybe you can redesign my website for me.”
“I’ll show you some of my work. If you like it, I’d love to do that for you.”
“Awesome.”

We stayed on the couch a bit longer and lye in each other’s arms. His naked body felt so good cuddled up against mine.
“Hey, Zeek, do you have to be back in Milwaukee at a certain time?
“No, I’m not on any schedule tonight. What did you have in mind?”
“Want to go grab a few beers?”
“Sure, that would be great.”
Neither one of us moved too fast to get up. I think we both enjoyed cuddling together naked, but we reluctantly dragged our asses off the couch and slipped our clothes back on. Zak hung out in boystown at a few of the gay bars so we walked a few blocks to his favorite hang-out for a few beers. Zak introduced me to a few of his buddies that were out. We did a few shots with them then continued some one-on-one chat.

“So, Zeek, what else gets you going besides ink, piercings and taking poz cock raw?”
I chuckled, “Well, I’m pretty open-minded. I have a bit of a kinky streak in me.”
“Oooh, kinky streak, like what? And you can’t shock me, believe me.”
“Anything from toys, slings, sounds, to watersports, and more. What about you?”
“There isn’t much I wouldn’t do, and everything on your list…… been there, done that. I’m a pig.”
He leaned over to me and gave me a gentle nibble on my lip before planting a wet kiss on me.

Standing up from his bar stool, Zak circled behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.
He whispered in my ear, “I have to piss if you want a taste.”
He made his way to the men’s room and looked back at me with a grin.
You didn’t have to tell me twice. I was off my bar stool in a flash and following him to the bathroom with my beer in hand. When I walked into the bathroom, Zak already had his pants unzipped and his pierced meat dangled at the urinal. I walked up behind him and grabbed his ass. He turned to face me and pushed me to my knees. I took his cock in my mouth, and he held me still with his hands on my shoulders.
“Fuck, here it comes.”

As the first drops of piss hit my tongue I must have sprung an instant boner. I loved drinking from the tap. Zak’s warm piss sprayed from his cock filling my mouth. It had just a slight bitter taste to it, but was pretty watered down from the beer. I was like a hungry pig sucking its mother’s tit, wanting every drop of piss down my throat. Zak repeatedly stopped his urine stream, giving me just enough time to gulp down all of his nectar before letting his piss flow again in my mouth. My cock throbbed over and over again. He pulled his cock from my mouth and the last few sprays and drops of piss landed on my face, stache and beard. It was as if he was marking his territory.

I stood up, slammed the rest of my beer in front of him then held the bottle to my cock head. I let out a full stream of piss filling my bottle to the top. I took a swig of my own piss then Zak took the bottle from my hand and left the bathroom. When I returned to the bar, he was sitting on his bar stool drinking from my beer bottle in front of everyone. They had no idea he was actually swigging my sweet cock nectar and not beer.

After tipping another beer together and an erotic farewell kiss, I left for Milwaukee. On my drive up I94 I had time to think outside the heat of the moment. Even though I had fantasized for a long time about taking a poz cock raw, that was the first time I actually went through with it. A little fear set in knowing I could possibly poz from Zak’s DNA planted deep in my hole. I debated pulling into the Oasis pit stop, heading to the bathroom and emptying his seed from inside me. Those thoughts were quickly diverted by my cock boning up over thoughts of how awesome his hard shaft felt in me, and that having his poz cum in me also turned me on. The thoughts of his hot naked, inked body danced through my head. The smell of his piss still lingered on my beard and stache. My cock again throbbed in my jeans. I never even considered myself an actual chaser, but found myself craving more of his toxic spunk. The Oasis was just ahead, but I drove on past as my car continued down I94; my cock raging hard and my ass twitching full of Zak’s charged cum. I still had some fear in me, but I knew there was no turning back. I began to accept that I wanted to charge up, and I wanted Zak to be my gifter.
The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 2

Unable to sleep, I got out of bed, and started my day. Today was a special day for several reasons. It was my 23rd birthday, and it was also Friday, the day of my first tattoo session with Zak. I was a little anxious and nervous, but excited to be seeing him again. I wanted to start my journey becoming a heavily inked pig, but I was not sure how much it would hurt. I turned on Netflix and watched some episodes of Miami Ink. Seeing hot Ami James and all his sexy ink just got me turned on and more determined than ever to go through with it. It was what I wanted. I decided to get dressed and cruise down to Chicago early.

It was a perfect day for a drive, sunny and warm. I rolled down the windows and cranked the music. The air felt invigorating blowing across my body. I arrived in Boystown well ahead of my tattoo time with Zak, so I decided to browse the shops in the area. I came across a cool bookstore and bought a tattoo magazine. I also found an awesome pair of black biker boots, and a few t-shirts. Then I came across an adult bookstore and couldn’t resist checking out their gear. I ended up walking out with a “pig” t-shirt and a new yellow “piss pig” jock. After my little shopping spree I headed for the tattoo shop.

I arrived a little early for my appointment. Zak greeted me with a hug and told me I could have a seat on the sofa while he finished up with his client. He grabbed me a bottle of water, and I sat down in the same place where just a week earlier I was taking Zak’s poz cock raw. The thought of it just gave me a major erection. I tried to find a distraction to get my boner to stop poking at my jeans. After all, Zak and his client were within eye’s shot. At least his client had his back to me. I found Zak’s portfolio sitting on the table next to the sofa. I browsed through the pages, but seeing his ink work only made my cock harder. I glanced at Zak, and he happened to look up at me. I immediately grinned back at him and stood up to show him my raging hard on through my jeans. I rubbed my crotch, and he chuckled then gave me a look that said, “Behave yourself.” I returned to the sofa and remembered an article I read several years earlier about a guy that popped wood at an inappropriate time and tried to “kill” the “snake” that had come to life in his pants by thinking about greasy dishes. (Why the hell I remember that article I have no idea). Maybe that would kill the beast in my pants. I tried to concentrate on dirty dishes, but all I could think about was stripping naked and having Zak fuck the hell out of me and unload his poz seed in my ass. My hard cock raged on. I grabbed a pillow for my lap to camouflage the bulge in my pants.

After about a 15 minute wait, Zak poked his head around the corner and told me to follow him to his tattoo station. He walked to the entrance and locked the front door.
“Now we’re all alone. No interruptions.”
I pointed to my pants, “Good, because something is still up.”
Zak laughed, “You’re becoming a cum-crazed pig. You know that don’t you?”
“Yeah, and I love it.”

I took a seat at his work station, and he walked up to me from behind. He put his hands on my shoulders, bent down and ran his tongue across the back of neck. He kissed my neck, nibbled my earlobe then worked his way to kissing my cheek. His tongue licked across my upper lip and he buried it into my mouth and started to make out with me, swirling his tongue with mine.
Zak showed me his now hard cock bulging through his jeans, “As much as I want to tear your clothes off and fuck you right here, we won’t get anything done that way.”
“And why is that a bad thing?”
He again chuckled, “Let’s focus on your ink. We can play after.”
“Oookkkaaayyy, ok.”
“So are you ready to get started, sexy?”
“Yeah, I’m ready.”
“Awesome.” He grinned, “Besides, I’ll kill your hard on in no time when you feel the needle.”
I chuckled and smiled at him, “You seem to be getting too much pleasure from that.”
“I probably am, but there’s only one way to find out. Let’s get started. I made a few sketches for you to take a look at. If you like them I’ll use the one you want.”

After looking at both designs, I had a hard time deciding between the two. Both were so cool.
“Wow, I’d be happy with either design. They rock!!”
“Well then, can I make a suggestion? This one is my favorite, because I think it will follow the curves of your arm the best.”
“Cool. Then that’s it. It’s the one.”
“Great. Get your shirt off and I’ll start the layout.”
I pulled my shirt off over my head and sat down in the chair again. Zak was grinning at me.
“What? What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I’m happy you are here, and allowing me to give you your first tattoo. That and you have one hot, trim body.”
He pulled his chair next to mine, and took me by the hand. He positioned my arm and started the sketch.
“This tattoo is going to look so cool on you, Zeek.”
After about 10 minutes Zak completed the rough layout, and started to set up his ink.
“Go look in the mirror and let me know if you’re happy with the layout.”
I walked to the mirror and checked out the design.
“It looks perfect.”
“Awesome, get your sweet ass over here.”
“Yes sir.”
“Have a seat and get your arm up here. I’ll start out slow so you can see how it feels. We’ll work on it as long as you can. If you need a break, just let me know.”
I sat in the “hot seat” again. I was nervous and excited all rolled up into one.
Zak positioned my arm, “Here we go. You’re about to lose your tattoo virginity.”

The familiar buzz of the tattoo gun filled the room, and my adrenaline rush kicked in. Zak rubbed a dab of aquaphor onto the first spot and the needle pierced my skin and the first line was inked in no time. I was happy to find the pain tolerable. It felt more like an annoying pinching sensation than anything. I also quickly discovered that I like to watch. I like to see the needle entering my skin watching the tattoo take shape. Guess that doesn’t come as a surprise to me, since I love visual stimulation with sex too. Seeing piss or cum shooting from a hot cock, or watching a hard piece of meat sliding in and out of a gaping ass is totally erotic. I like eye contact while getting fucked too. There definitely is a sexual side to the process of getting tattooed. The needle poked my arm again and snapped me back to reality.

After about an hour and a half or so of turning my arm this way and that way, and switching to lying on the table, while Zak carved his design into my arm, the line work was finished.

“How are you doing, Zeek? Need a break for a few?”
“Sure. A stretch break would be good.”
“How does it feel?”
“It’s definitely burning a little, but it’s ok.”
“Cool, we won’t finish in one session so let me know when you need to end. I’ll let you call it.”
I walked over to the mirror to check out my new ink.
Zak appeared behind me in the mirror, slipped his arm around my waist and kissed me gently on the neck. “It’s looking so hot on you, Zeek.”
“I love it so far.”
“Wait until you see the color start to fill it in. It will come to life.”

Zak returned to his seat and set up the colors needed in his ink caps.
After about 5 minutes, “I’m ready for you, Zeek. Let’s start shading in that sucker.”
This time Zak had me lay on the table to start. He positioned my arm straight out away from my body.
“Damn, Zeek, you make me want to tear those jeans off and fuck you right here.”
Zak wheeled his chair to the side of the table and kissed me on the belly. I caressed the back of his head. His lips felt incredible on my skin, and his beard tickled my side. My cock certainly responded to his touch. It was already half erect.
“I’d love to seed you right now.”
“As hard as this is to say, Nah uh, it’s ink time. We can play soon enough.”
He said, “I know, I know…..Focus.”

The buzz of his tattoo gun kicked in again, and the color started on my sleeve. About 2 ½ hours later we were finished for the day. A bunch of color was completed and it was looking awesome, but my arm was also on fire.
Zak cleaned up sleeve, and lightly rubbed a thin coat of aquaphor onto my skin.
“That’ll cool it down, Zeek. Go check it out, man.”
I walked to the mirror. “Oh my God, Zak, I love it.”
He walked over to me at the mirror. “Wait till it’s finished. It’s going to look awesome.”
He wrapped my arm then taped it in place then returned to his work station and began to clean it up. I continued to look at myself in the mirror, admiring my new ink.
“It’s going to bleed a little and leak ink a bit, Zeek, so clean it when you get home. Put the aquaphor on it a few times a day while it heals.”
“Ok….no problem.”

Zak again appeared behind me in the mirror. He pulled his t-shirt off, put his arms around my waist and pulled my body tight against his. I could feel his hard cock against my ass. My dick quickly boned up. I reached back and slipped my hand between us to grab his hard dick. I rubbed his hard rod through his jeans. His cock throbbed in my hand, and Zak let out a moan of pleasure and began kissing my neck.
As he whispered in my ear, “I want to fuck you raw, right here and right now,” he rubbed my hard cock, and unbuttoned my pants. He reached down into my pants and stroked my meat. My jeans dropped to my ankles, and Zak began to grind his cock against my bare ass. I could feel the wetness on the head of my cock as my precum leaked from my piss hole. Zak smeared my juice onto my shaft then put his wet hand over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked up my precum from his hand. Zak slipped his thumb into my mouth, and I began to suck it. While he continued to kiss my neck from behind me, he unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them to the floor. I grabbed his ass and pressed his cock tight into my ass cheeks. Zak again moaned then grasped me around the waist and chest. He kept grinding his cock between my ass cheeks.
“Fuck, you feel so good, Zeek. I want to feel my cock inside you. Give you what we both want.
“Yes, you know I want it. Charge me up, Zak. Please fuck me.”

I stepped out of my jeans and kicked them aside. I was now naked with Zak’s cock pressed hard against my ass. His precum began to lube my hole as he continued to rub his hard cock between my cheeks. He kicked his jeans off. Our bodies were both naked. The touch of Zak’s skin against my body sent chills up my spine, and I could already feel the sweat forming between us. Zak held me tightly from behind with his arm across my chest, and with a firm grip caressed my ass cheeks and rubbed his hand across my hole. My ass tightened and puckered while my cock stiffened and throbbed.

Zak kissed me on my mid back, then on my side, and raised my arm above my head to bury his tongue in my arm pit. He continued to lick my pit, lapping up the scent off my body. He moved in front of me then pressed his lips to mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I could taste my salty sweat on his lips and tongue. He spit in my mouth, and we continued to exchange saliva, while twisting our tongues together. With a firm grip on the back of my neck, we continued deep, erotic, French kissing for a few minutes. Then he hugged me and kissed my neck. He nibbled my ear lobe and buried his tongue in my ear while we ground our naked bodies against one another. Zak backed away from me, and snuck in one more kiss on my lips, then took me by the hand, our cocks both standing at attention and rock hard.

He led me to the sofa where he first planted his seed in me the week before.
He motioned to the couch, “Get on your knees, and spread those cheeks.”
I eagerly obeyed.
Zak knelt behind me and spread my cheeks wide with a firm grip. My puckered hole twitched with excitement, and he gave me one slap on the ass before burying his tongue into my ass. I arched my back and after continuous prodding and licking my hole opened up and his tongue slipped inside. He buried his tongue as deep as he could into my ass. The sensations sent chills through my body, and my hole begged to be filled by his cock.

Zak gave one last grasp to my ass cheeks and a little massage. He stood up and then lounged back in a sitting position next to me on the sofa. His cock stood straight in the air.
“Get your mouth on my cock and lube it up.”
I shot onto the floor on my knees and slid the full length of his shaft down my throat. My tongue slid along his cock, and I began for work his dick in and out of my mouth. I continued to suck Zak’s cock, and it throbbed and pulsed in my mouth, spilling sweet precum down my throat. Zak grabbed the back on my head, shoving his cock deep down my throat.
“Yeah, work that poz cock, swallow that charged precum.” He held his cock buried all the way in my mouth setting off my gag reflex, and making my eyes water.

“Get up here and ride my cock. I want to see my meat slide all the way inside you.”
I stood on the sofa, my legs straddling Zak’s, my pole standing straight up; balls dangling in front of his face. He tugged on my sack and engulfed both of my balls into his mouth. He sucked my balls, and licked them before grasping them with his hand and pulling them down to devour my cock down his throat.
He sucked my rod for a few minutes, then said, “Sit on my poz cock, boy.”

He spit in his hand, and as I lowered myself toward his hard shaft he smeared his spit onto my hole and lubed his cock with a few wet strokes.
He directed the head of his meat toward my hole. His eyes were fixed on the head of his shaft as I squatted above his tool. I slowly lowered myself onto his cock. His PA ring and dick head pressed at my asshole, and with a quick thrust his cock head slipped inside. With a slow, steady motion my ass lips slid down the full length of his shaft. His hard cock was all the way inside me. Zak grabbed my hips and buried his cock even deeper in me.
“FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!! Feel my poz rod in you. My PA is going to tear you up.”
His cock stiffened in me, and his PA stretched my hole with each pulse of his meat.

Zak cupped his hands onto my ass, and spread my cheeks wide open.
I began to ride is pole all the way in and out of me with slow, steady motions.
He groaned each time I took his cock all the way inside me.
“Fuck, yes Zak!” The sensations were driving me wild. My cock was stiff and pulsing.
Zak again grabbed my waist and began to shove me down onto his cock faster and harder, thrusting his hips each time to drive his death-stick all the way inside me. I could feel his PA further stretching and working my hole raw with each slam of his cock into my hole. It felt amazing.

“Damn, Zeek, I can’t hold out much longer. You want my poz load?”
“Fuck, yes. Breed me. Make me your poz pig.”
My ass tightened around his shaft.
“Oh, fuck, yes, here it comes. I’m going to poz you up, pig.”
Zak thrust inside me. I felt his cock throb over and over again. As he filled my guts with his DNA, I stroked my cock, erupting cum onto his face, and beard. He opened his mouth. My cock continued to pulse, and I shot more of my jizz across his lips onto his tongue.
While my cock still throbbed, I slowly worked the length of his shaft in and out of my ass.
“Fuck, yes, Zeek, work my poz babies into you.” Blood tinged cum dripped from my ass with each plunge down his cock. Then I sat on his cock until I felt it stop throbbing inside me.
I pulled his dick from my ass, and it slapped against his biohazard tattoo. His meat was covered with streaks of pink tinged cum.
“Fuck, yes. Look at that, Zeek. Keep my virus in you. It definitely has access to your bloodstream.”
Zak scooped up his blood streaked cum from his cock and put his fingers into my mouth. I licked and sucked them clean, swallowing every drop.

Blood dripped from the edge of the bandage covering my freshly inked arm. It splattered onto Zak’s biohazard tattoo and cock. He ran his fingers down his shaft through my blood, across his lips and tongue. I kissed his mouth, tasting my blood on his lips.
Still puffing and panting, “Fuck, Zeek. That was so hot. I love fucking my poz cum into your ass.”
“I love feeling you shoot your toxic seed in me.”
We need to change your bandage. Zak removed the wrapping from my arm and walked to his station for more bandages. I enjoyed looking at his naked body. It was such a turn on to me. He returned with more supplies and reapplied the bandage to my arm.

We lie naked in each other’s arms on the sofa.
“When can you get back down here to see me? We can continue your ink after a few weeks too. Let this heal a bit first.”
“I definitely can get here in two weeks to continue my ink.”
“How about we go on a date next weekend and an ink session two weeks from tonight same time?”
“Sounds perfect to me.”
“You know, you could possibly be ready for a biohazard tattoo in two weeks too.”
I smiled, “Fuck yes.” My cock started to bone up at that thought, and I planted a slow, passionate kiss onto Zak’s lips.

“Zeek, I want you to know something. I don’t want to just poz you. I like you, and not just a little. I like you a lot. I want you to be my boyfriend, my poz pig. What do you say?”
“I’d like that a lot.”
We continued to make out on the sofa. Our naked bodies pressed tightly together. Before we knew it both of our cocks were fully boned up again. We began to grind our bodies together.

Zak kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, “Zeek, I want to give you my DNA again. Make you my poz boy……….”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 69
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Dude, you did it again.  Fucking hot story.  The guy who did my second tattoo almost 20 years ago I would have let do anything he wanted to me.  I know he saw I was boned up.  I wish I had nerve to make the first move.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. As you can see from my profile pic I love ink too. I have a lot of it. Heavily inked guys get me boned too.

I'm working on the next chapter. Will post it ASAP.

I'm also working on another story with a different twist to it.

Glad you enjoy em. I do appreciate the feedback.

• Upvote 5