The Tattoo Artist

Just started reading this wonderful story, looking forward to a long and colorful time.

Reading it make me want a big pierced tearing up my hole and shooting his hot load up my not for long neg ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 7 is my fav.  I spank to it over and over.  It's exactly what I want from a gifter. Need to feel his seed in me converting me and then when my body is at it's weakest I need him to fill me up over and over.  Really feeds the submissive headspace for me.  If there are any gifters out there into that hit me up. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest Javelin

Very nice story bentyl67. My favourite on here. Reading it I have to admit I'm disturbed by something though... Who did you use as the model for Zeek's mum? Just noticed that you managed to portrait a perfect narcissistic personality disorder playing in his family, and it's so true and realistic (I speak from experience, thought I was hearing my own mum) that I wonder whether you have a living example for it...

Guest EDL1212

I found this site accidentally.
After I read this story over and over again, I think i'm hooked. 

Edited by EDL1212

• 5 months later...
Guest NudistPerv

You're one fantastic..very *gifted* writer..it's difficult to type this, as my fingers have so much precum dripping from them, from being wrapped around my throbbing dripping cock!

• 9 months later...
On 1/10/2015 at 2:24 AM, bently67 said:

Zak pointed to his biohazard tattoo. His eyes remained locked onto mine, and a playful conversation started, “You know what this one means, don’t you?”

“You’re poz?”

“Are you okay with that, because I only bareback?”

“Yeah,” with a smile on my face, “Are you ok that I’m neg?”

“Yep.”

“Do you want to cum in me?”

“Uh huh.”

“Are you into gifting?”

“Are you into chasing?”

“I could be.”

“Then I could be too.”

...sometimes life's as easy as...uh...fuck... ?