Cockrings On Bottoms

sinfuljock

So a few guys have said to wear a cockring with my swimwear to fill things out/make bulge more apparent. I've used cockrings a few times, but since I'm a bottom I never really thought it was a big deal for me (though i do love tops in them, either just for looks or to fuck).

So is this a typical thing? Would you (especially tops) prefer that? Or is that a turn off?

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I opened a similar thread as well recently. As a bottom I love wearing a cockring. It pushes my balls down, so more chance the top hits not only my ass but my balls as well with his own balls when fucking me. Love the feeling.

• Upvote 2

I like cockrings no matter who's wearing them. They look hot on tops (like rawtop's user pic) and they look and feel great when bottoming, like my cock and balls are in a cute little bundle out of the way, add a jock and it really feels great and there's no doubt my cum hungry pussy wants all the attention.