• 4 weeks later...

At least it wasn't a year for my next update, lol.

A couple of hours later, I got a text from Carlos with a picture of Joey’s red abused hole with the caption “He still thinks he’s safe lol.”

>>He asked if I came in him and I told him I just used a lot of lube lol

>Fuck, looks like you really did a number on him

>>Yeah my fingernail scratched him good on the inside too. This fuck should definitely take.

>Fucker deserves it

>>I asked him why he seemed upset. He told me about you.

>Oh really? I’m surprised.

>>Yeah, he opened up after opening up lol. Told me he knows you’re not satisfied always using condoms and is worried you’ll cheat and go raw with someone.

I thought about that. If I hadn’t found out Joey was cheating, would I have eventually gotten frustrated enough that I would find someone to breed?

>>I told him maybe he just needed to spice things up a little. Maybe a threesome would be enough to get you excited.

>Fuck yeah. Did you nominate yourself?

>>Of course, lol. He just doesn’t know how to bring it up to you. I told him I’m sure you’d jump at the chance, especially hearing how your night ended.

>Well that and I know you, but he doesn’t need to know that

>>Lol. Let’s hope it’s soon.

.................................................................................

The next day I worked from home through the morning and Joey stopped by around noon with sandwiches for lunch. I wondered if he would bring up our little moment or if he’d ask about a threesome, but all through lunch he was quiet. I couldn’t take it, so I opened saying “So, about yesterday…."

“I know it’s frustrating,” Joey interrupted me. “I know we’ve been monogamous for a long time; I just don’t feel right having unprotected sex. I’m really sorry that it bothers you.”

While the apology was alright on its face, the bit about monogamy made me feel hurt for knowing the truth. I also felt twisted joy from knowing he wasn’t as protected as he thought he was. That sense of what I can only describe as evil grew within me to the point where I no longer cared that he was cheating. I just wanted his hole filled with poz cum.  “I get how you feel,” I said firmly. “I just feel like things are getting a bit stale.”  I hoped it didn’t feel like I was leading him to any conclusion.

He seemed to take it as the right opening to bring up Carlos’ suggestion, though. “What if we brought in a third person to freshen things up, then. As long as we’re all safe, I think it might be fun.”

I smiled. Outwardly, Joey seemed to be more at ease seeing that I was pleased he’d come up with a great idea. Inwardly, I felt that evil grow knowing he’d taken the bait yet again. My dick grew hard at the thought of knowing I would be there to see him get his ass filled with poz cum in person.  “That sounds like a good idea. You think you can find someone for us?” I asked.  I didn’t want to make it more complicated by appearing to want input.  Grinning, I added, “I trust your judgement.”

Joey looked contemplative as he wiped his mouth and hands with the napkin. “Well, do you want someone white, Latino, or even black?” he asked.

I got up and walked over behind him, leaning my head into his ear as I ran my hands down his chest towards his thighs. “As I said, I trust your judgement, but I think I’d like to bring another Latino in just to see what two of us can do with a thick white boy like you.”

He moaned a bit and I knew he was playing the scene out in his head. That would more than likely get him to contact Carlos.  “I’ll see what I can do,” he blurted.  “When were you thinking?”

"As soon as we can, baby."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry it took so long to get this out there. It's just tough with so much going on in life, right now. I spent most of whatever free time I had reading, as opposed to writing. I may have just one more installment after this, more like an epilogue. 

Thanks for the love and encouragement. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I particularly enjoyed writing out some of the raunchier elements with this, so my next project might be more focused on man scents. 

---

As soon as Joey left, I texted Carlos to let him know what happened and he told me he’d be on the lookout for Joey’s text. In the meantime, I went about work before prepping for the night.

I got the text from both Carlos and Joey at the same time while I was prepping myself. Joey merely said to be ready tonight because he found someone who was interested. Carlos said he could wait for us to give Joey his third Poz load. My cock would not go down as I waited the rest of the day thinking about what Carlos said. Even if I wasn’t the one pozzing him, I was definitely complicit in the act. I wondered whether the old me would have ever thought something like this was arousing. Would I have been disgusted with myself. It didn’t really matter, my raging hard on told me. I was already in too deep.

Joey walked in with the air of excitement. I could see it in his smile and instead of warming my heart, it warmed my groin.

“Hi babe,” he greeted me. “I hope you’re ready. He should be coming over soon.”

“I think I’m ready. I hope you are.”

I leaned into his face for a kiss and pulled his hips into mine, grinding my hard cock into his own. We made out, arousal at our upcoming event fueling the fire of our sexual drives. Joey pulled my shirt off and I got a whiff of my pits. I didn’t bother washing because I had a feeling Carlos would appreciate it, but I saw the brief stink-face from Joey. I kissed him again to take his mind off of that. This night wasn’t about what he was into.

Just then, the buzzer rang. Joey walked over to open the door and there stood Carlos. He looked sexy in a white tee and those loose fitting pants as he walked in. He looked from Joey to me and smirked.

“Hey, I’m Carlos,” he ‘introduced’ himself as he shook my hand. The pretense of It all made me anxious and horny. He shook Joey’s hand, too. To his credit, Joey acted quite natural as though he hadn’t met him before.

“I’m Joey,” he said plainly. “I’m the one who you spoke to. And this is my boyfriend, Andy.”

“You guys seem pretty hot,” Carlos said as he brushed his hand across his chest. “I like that you guys are open to playing around.”

“Well, we’ve been strictly monogamous until today,” I mentioned. I scanned Joey’s face to see if that statement was lost on him. Again, to his credit, he didn’t seem phased. Which only served to fuel my fire. “But I’d love to watch you work his ass over.”

“Oh really,” he quipped as he moved closer to me and pulled my head in for a deep kiss. My eyes closed briefly and I brought my hand down to grope his cock through his pants as our tongues intertwined. After breaking our kiss, I noticed Joey’s eyes a bit dimmed but they lit up again as Carlos moved towards him.

Joey led the way as all three of us moved into my bedroom. He stood at the foot of the bed, sandwiched between me and Carlos. I lifted his shirt off as Joey did the same to Carlos. They made out as I undid Joey’s belt, pulling his pants down and helping him step out of them. I stood up and Joey crouched down to take off Carlos’s pants and admire the poison package.

Carlos grinned and looked up at me. He reached for my shirt and pulled up. With my arms up, he caught a whiff of my scent and dove in with a “fuck yeah” and lapped at my pit. Joey had just worked the cock into his mouth at that point and Carlos seemed in heaven, switching over to my other ripe pit. He came up for air and I pulled him into a kiss, tasting my scent on his lips. Both of us breathed in the musk, panting as we made out while Joey worked on Carlos’s now rock hard cock.

“Take off those pants and sit on the bed,” Carlos whispered huskily. I positioned myself at the head while Carlos pried Joey from his dick. He lifted him from the floor and guided him by the shoulders towards the bed. Joey crawled towards my cock, which left his ass in the air. As Joey started licking my balls, Carlos leaned in and started to lick his ass. It was such a turn on watching as Carlos ate with fervor at my boyfriend’s hole.

“Mmm delicious,” Carlos said as he came up for air and started whacking his hard cock on Joey’s ass. He looked into my eyes and saw the hunger. “I can’t wait to fill it up.”

Joey lifted his head off my cock and motioned for the condoms. He looked at me and said, “Thank you. I needed this.” I assume he meant the threesome.

“I know. I need this just as much if not more,” I replied, referring in my own head to watching him unknowingly being loaded with poz cum. I gave him the condom so he could put it on Carlos. Carlos looked at me smiling as he spun Joey towards my hard cock, shoving his face down on it. Carlos pulled hard on the condom to snap it, as I’d already made sure they were easy to break. I handed over the lube and Carlos applied a generous amount to his cock and to Joey’s ass, shoving his fingers in to get more in there. I could have sworn I felt Joey squirm a bit. His mouth bit down on my cock a bit as I watched Carlos piston his fingers in and out. He pulled his fingers out and showed me his nails were long. It all made sense.

Carlos aimed his cock at Joey’s hole and slid in easily with all the lube. I was hard as a rock knowing he was taking my boyfriend’s ass raw. Joey moaned into my cock as he was filled with that poz cock. I didn’t want to cum yet, so I pulled Joey off and kissed him. It was more of an animal kiss than a lover’s. Carlos gripped his hair and pulled him up to kiss him, too. I took that chance to get off the bed and get underneath both Joey and Carlos so I could watch that scorpion tail sting its prey. I was rock hard and drooling as I saw Carlos pull all the way out and slide all the way back in raw. He pushed Joey’s face down into a pillow and started plowing his way through that cheating ass. His ass juices and lube were splashing onto my face. I got up as Carlos looked into my eyes and winked. He pulled me in for a deep kiss. As animalistic as this one was, I couldn’t help but feel something I felt was missing from when Joey and I kissed. We shared something deeper in this passionate kiss. We broke our kiss as he used one hand to guide my head to look at his cock. His thrusting pace slowed considerably. He wasn’t pulling all the way out, but after a few more thrusts he pulled all the way out and pushed my head down to his cock. I could taste his musk and separate it from Joey’s ass juices. I could taste his cum. He’d unloaded in Joey’s ass. I lifted off his cock and stuck my face in Joey’s ass. I ran my tongue across the abused hole and pushed in. Some of Carlos’s poz cum leaked into my mouth and I moaned.

Carlos made a show of getting another condom as he tossed the broken one from his cock into the trash so that Joey could see him as he handed it to me. I quickly went to work putting it on myself and “making myself comfortable”. Carlos came behind me and licked his tongue up my crack as I slid myself into Joey’s wet, used hole. I felt myself shiver as I could feel his tongue lap up my musky ass, working its way into my hole. I shivered, too, as I could feel his cum/lube mixture in Joey’s ass as I fucked my little whore. I shivered more as I felt Carlos kiss his way up my ass and back towards my neck. Maybe it’s cold in heaven.

He tossed an open condom wrapper past me onto the bed. Joey looked back and saw him standing behind me and leaning forwards, kissing my neck. He saw my eyes glaze over with lust as I thrust into him with Carlos moving closer. He saw my gasp as Carlos snapped his hips against my ass. He heard me moan as Carlos thrust into me, which led me to thrust into Joey. I reached around to jerk off Joey’s cock and Joey turned his head back to the pillow and began moaning, opening his ass up for me.

As Carlos tongued my earlobe, he paused there while continuing to fuck my ass. “This is so hot. You look so hot fucking him. I love your hole. It feels so nice in here.” I moaned hearing these words as he spoke them with a seductive whisper. “How does it feel, fucking your own load into his ass. Feels good, doesn’t it? God, you look so hot. Don’t you wish you were pozzing him, too? Wouldn’t that be hot?”

His questions burned in my mind, fueling my fuck. I did think it would be hot. I did wish I was pozzing him. “Fuuuuuuck,” was all I could manage to say. I felt Joey’s ass clench as he reached orgasm. It drove me over the edge as I unloaded in him. I slammed each load into him, hoping he would be pozzed for all of his life. As I clenched up for that final blow, I felt Carlos’s arm across my chest. He pulled me into his cock and I naturally bent over to open my ass for him. I felt him shake as he held onto me. I realized I was shaking a bit, too.

Carlos recovered first, pulling out of me. He helped me pull out of Joey and leaned in to lick Joey’s ass clean. He then moved to suck my cock clean of juices. Then he sat up and I saw his cock. I’m not sure I was surprised, but there it was in all it’s glory – with a broken condom on it. I leaned down to suck it clean and removed the evidence. Carlos took it and the one that was on me and tossed them in the trash. He lay down on the bed on that side as I slid up next to him, sort of squeezing Joey out to the other side of the bed. Carlos wrapped his arm around me and I felt myself melt into him. I closed my eyes and slept.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...