After several agonizing minutes, I saw them both back on screen. Joey wasted no time and went in for a kiss while grabbing the latin man's dick through his boxers. Poz latin grabbed Joey's shirt and pulled it off. He pushed him onto the bed and quickly yanked on Joey's pant legs to pull off his unhooked jeans. He wasn't even wearing any underwear.

My poz latin man crawled between Joey's legs and kissed his thighs, eliciting seductive looks with lip biting from Joey. I watched with fascination as my poz latin moved from the thighs to Joey's dick, licking first the balls and then sucking to full erection. He moved to kiss up Joey's chest and nipple and even moved to his armpits. He pulled back and made a face and I heard him say "deodorant".

Joey smiled awkwardly and the poz latin smiled back and pulled both Joey's legs up on his shoulders leaning in for a kiss, which put Joey's ass in the right position for him to grind his dick on. He had to have gotten hard and I heard their moans for a couple of minutes as I stroked my own cock wondering if Joey would let him in raw.

As I had expected, Joey pushed on my latin man's chest and said, "wait, I have a condom in my jeans."

As he got up to grab it from the floor, my man grabbed a bottle of lube from the desk. Standing on his knees on the bed, he watched as Joey crawled back on with condom in hand. He sucked his dick for a bit, though it was more like he was being skull fucked.

Joey removed the condom and handed it to my poz latin, then flipped around to face the other way. I watched as the latin squirted some lube on his hand and rubbed it briefly on his cock before wiping his hand on Joey's ass. He put the condom on, making a show of it and smiling at the camera. Joey looked back to see him squirting lube on his covered dick and then moving to finger lube into Joey's hole.

"Ow," he cried as my latino's fingers dug in. I saw him pull his fingers out and wipe his hands on a hand towel on the table.

I watched him line his cock up behind Joey and then push in. Gasps escaped Joey's mouth as my latin man didn't stop until he bottomed out. He didn't wait for Joey to get used to his dick, just started thrusting into him. I saw him add more lube and then run his hands down Joey's back to his shoulders, pushing them down while Joey lifted his ass up, letting him enter more.

"Fuck yeah, like that, you feel so tight. I bet you love this thick dick ripping you apart."

Joey could do more than groan in reply. His head flopped over to face the camera and I could see his eyes scrunched up. He was in pain, I could tell. Yet he was loving the torture.

The latin leaned back and grabbed his phone from the table. He fucked more and aimed his phone at the action and pulled all the way out. I watched as he pulled the condom tighter on his dick and saw it give. He pulled the latex back up to his head and added more lube before going back in, all one handed as his phone recorded the action up close.

His thrusts this time looked more purposeful. Or maybe that was just me. I looked at Joey's face again and he still had his eyes shut, though he seemed to be enjoying it more.

I watched as my poz latin built up to a frenzy before it looked like he finally came. His last few thrusts being deep and hard. He was still recording as he pulled out, still hard, the condom bunched up at the base of his dick. He rubbed Joey's ass and back as he aimed the phone at Joey's hole. He fingered it and smiled, pleased by his work.

I saw Joey's eyes open and my heart skipped a beat at being caught, but they closed once more when he aimed his dick back in and thrust once or twice and pulled out again. He put his phone down under the pillow and then entered him again, this time reaching under Joey with both hands to bring him up to a kneeling position, his back pressed against the poz man's chest. He reached down to Joey's dick with one hand and rubbed Joey's chest with the other as he thrust into him, fucking him while jerking him off.

Joey's load came quick, shooting high. his deep breathing and moans were warning enough that they sat back on their feet and leaned back so the cum could shoot high and onto Joey's chest and face.

As that all happened, my poz latin looked right at the camera and winked. That set me off and I came all over my chest, the first spurt hitting my chin.

I cleaned up with a hand towel as I watched him push Joey face down on the bed again. He pulled out completely and reached under the pillow and pulled out what looked like like a used condom that was tied off. He held it to his own cock as he peeled off the broken one and then hid the broken one back under his pillow.

"Fuck that was amazing man," he said.

Joey looked up at him and nodded, hardly able to say a word. He watched as the poz latin threw the full condom in the trash can and then lay his head back down. After Joey caught his breath, he cleaned up and went on his way.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 39
  • Piggy 3

My latin man came back to the computer all smiles.

"So what do you think? Hot right?"

"That was beyond anything I thought it would be," I said truthfully. "I loved every second of it."

"I thought you would," he said and laughed. "I got a really good closeup you have to check out. I seeded him deep, but let some out near the end to get a shot of the cum leaking out of his ass."

"Hot. Well here's my number, maybe you can send it to me."

"Alright I'll see what I can do," he said with a smirk. "I'm gonna get cleaned up. I'll hit you up later."

With that he disconnected and I closed my laptop. I moved it to the bedside table and laid back too exhausted to move and soon I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a hard on and sleepily grabbed my dick to give it a good squeeze. It throbbed and my thoughts began rushing to the scene from last night.

I pictured Joey's ass loaded with poz cum and thought of myself kneeling behind him and eating his ass, sucking the cum out. I moaned as I kept picturing the poz latino's cock sliding in and out of Joey's hole, unloading more cream in an endless cycle with me leaning in to eat his ass again and when I thought of swallowing that cum from the source my orgasm hit me with a crash as I exploded again, cum hitting my face and chest.

I came to and scooped up some cum and licked it off my fingers. It tasted salty and I smiled. I wiped the rest off with my cum rag and looked over at my phone to check the time when I noticed a text.

>hey stud, it's Carlos. I just watched that vid this morning and it's hot as fuck. Too long to send to you though. wanna come over later and watch it?

My heart beat faster as I thought about it. I really did want to see the close up, but I didn't know about meeting the man who pozzed my boyfriend.

I left the message unanswered as I got up to shower. It couldn't hurt to meet him, it's not like he was going to stealth me like he did Joey when I knew he was poz.

I worked up the courage to text him back saying I was free all day and he responded with his address telling me to meet him in around 2. I also saw a message from Joey saying he wanted to have lunch together, but I told him I was having lunch with a friend. Two could play shady.

I spent the rest of the morning grooming and cleaning the bed sheets and was on my way over to meet Carlos in person so quickly I was there by 1:30.

He answered his door in the same boxer briefs I saw last night looking hotter than he did on screen.

"Hey there stud," he greeted me and moved aside for me to walk in. He moved in for a peck on the lips and I didn't hesitate to reciprocate.

"Nice to meet you," I said awkwardly. I had no idea why I was so nervous. We sat down on his couch in front of his laptop.

"Great to meet you. Man, I saved up a lot of cum before yesterday and was looking to unload when you told me about your boyfriend. I know I came a lot. I used a lot of lube hoping he would think that was it."

He was leaning back on the couch and rubbed his crotch when he said that and my eyes went down to his briefs.

"You gotta see this," he said and woke up the screen on his laptop where the video was loaded.

He must have had a good camera on his phone because the clarity was great. It started with his dick already in Joey. He pulled out and I saw the condom and watched as his hand pulled on the latex briefly before his head burst through in all its glory.

"Get comfy," he said pulling on my shirt and I peeled it off getting off my pants in the process. I wasn't wearing any underwear and sat my bare ass down on his couch. He lifted himself off the couch to whip off those briefs and my eyes caught his uncut dick flopping out, already hard with the skin still bunched at the head.

He moved a little closer to me so our legs were touching and leaned back again. I took that as a cue to sit back and relax, too. We watched as he fucked Joey with a frenzy. I stroked my dick and looked over at Carlos's body and cock, his hand stroking the shaft, his skin loosening a bit to let the head peak through before getting covered again.

I felt Carlos's hand touch my leg and drift over to my cock, giving it again few tugs before moving to grab my hand and pulling it over to his body. I stroked his furry chest and moved my hand down to his cock, mimicking his hand motions, with a thumb brushing his tip and swirling. His hand went back to my own uncut cock and did the same thing.

Our eyes went back to the screen as his thrusts got slower and deeper. We watched as his cock pulled out, the broken condom bunched up at the base of his cock. I moaned when I saw his cum leaking from Joey's bottom and both our hand motions got quicker as we watched him scoop that leaking cum back to Joey's hole with his dick and pushing it back in.

There were a few more thrusts and the video was over. I looked over at Carlos and said breathily, "Damn that was hotter than I could have imagined."

He had a seductive look in his eye and pursed his lips slightly, making them more plump.

"I know, it got me real horny."

My hand was still stroking his cock and I had very brief thoughts about stopping, but they quickly evaporated under his touch.

I moved in closer and we kissed, his tongue meeting mine in glorious harmony. His hand moved off my cock and up my body to touch me while my hands did the same. He positioned himself to lay on the couch and I leaned over him, moving from his lips to his neck, then up to his ear where I felt him shudder as my teeth slightly nibbled while I sucked and licked like crazy, our hard cocks grinding into each other's bodies.

He moved his hands to my shoulders and I moved down to work on his nipple, biting lightly and suckling. He raised his arm to make room for my head and my nose caught his scent. It drove me wild and I moved my nose in to take deep whiffs, my tongue reaching out to taste his salty sweat. He moaned in pleasure as I took my time, switching to the other pit when I had made sure I got as much as I could.

I moved down further along his sexy body and passed his dick, kissing and licking his thighs and his balls, which were also salty before grabbing his cock. I could smell his ripeness and it drove me wild. I had never tasted someone so natural. I pulled his skin down his rock hard cock and didn't stop to admire, opting just to lick all around the head with my tongue. It was tart, like nothing I had ever tasted before. My tongue tasted every inch of him before I moved to swallow him.

I took him all the way to the back of my throat where he began thrusting to get in deeper. I relaxed my throat and sure enough he broke through. He grabbed my head and held it, slamming his dick in and out. I gagged and he pushed all the way in and held it there as my body convulsed trying to get air. He released me before I could lose consciousness and I pulled off gasping for air.

I looked in his eyes and saw a burning desire. When I caught my breath and went back on his cock, I was more prepared as he continued mercilessly for a moment.

He was short on breath but managed to choke out a warning that he was cumming. I thought about backing off, but his arms were now wrapped around the back of my head and his thighs were pressing on the sides of my head as his cock slid down my throat. If I pushed off him, I might stop him but I gave in quickly wanting the pleasure of swallowing his cum. He unloaded the first few shots down my throat, buy pulled out a bit to finish right on my tongue so I could get a taste. My own orgasm came with that taste, splashing the couch and my leg.

I kept nursing his cock for and bit before letting it go and sitting back up.

"Wow, you're good," he praised. "Seriously the best head I've ever gotten."

I couldn't help smiling and then laughing. We sat there for a bit catching our breath.

"Sorry about the couch," I said.

"Don't worry, it happens. Wanna shower?"

We both climbed in his shower and began soaping each other up. His hands roamed my body as we kissed some more, and I felt his hand work my crack and felt him work a finger in my hole. He fingered me for a minute while we kissed and he pulled out, moving on to cleaning me again.

When we got dried and I dressed, he put the same briefs on and went back to the living room. He moved back in to kiss me and I couldn't help kissing back.

"Well, I hope I'll see you again soon," he said. His eyes showed sincerity and I smiled.

"Yeah, that would definitely be fun."

"Let me know how things go with that boy of yours, especially if he gets the flu"

My thoughts drifted to Joey and I smiled.

"I will definitely let you know what happens."

With that I kissed him again a few more times and he let me out. I drove home, thinking that the deed was done, wondering where to go from here.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 1