When I Got Knocked Up By A Total Stranger.

I love the Bijou, and it seems like it and the Studs theater in LA may be the last of their kind. One summer night I met THE hottest kid at the Bijou. He was an art student at the Art Institute of Chicago. I think we scandalized the place going at it like rabbits.

• 5 months later...

Very hot story. There used to be a cinema like that in London full of trolls and sleazy as hell, There was a wall at the back behind the seats with a narrow space behind it. You'd often see a couple of old men standing there watching the movie, pants and underwear around their ankles being fucked by anyone who wanted them. Tried it myself a couple of times. Incredibly filthy to stand there watching the movie, pants down. After a while, a guy would want to blow his load before he eft, and come round behind you, stick it in and cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

There was a theatre like this in Baltimore on Greenmount in the 80s that showed regular movies but they had to keep the lights on during the show because of how many rapes occurred in the dark. I remember guys sucking each other off in there. But I didn’t partake since I still thought I was straight back then 

• 1 year later...