Will I Get Pozed Someday?

GyCumdump

I was a safe player before and had kind of fantacies of bareback for couple of years. Just several months ago, I decided to go bareback anf started taking PreP ( afraid of getting HIV). Right now, I'm totally a cumslut and love all raw fuck, anonymous dick, the taste of cum,  and gangbangs at darkroom. Im also pretty like who I am right now and always glad that I did a right decision of bareback.

Recently, I have such fantacies of getting pozed in a convert party, and having a biohazard tattoo on my chest after get the bug. And that really makes me hard. So, does it means that someday, maybe couple of years latter, I will decide to get pozed and make these fantacies reality finally, as I decided to bareback?

• Upvote 2

It is a very hard decision to make.   Basically from what I have researched younger guys getting pozzed are less likely to have bad times with it and the older you get before getting pozzed the more likely to have other health problems.   It almost seems to be one of those 6 of one and a half dozen of the other things.  You must decide for yourself but if you are already using prep and having a ball being a cumdump, that is probably your best bet overall and stay with it.

• Upvote 1

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

If you have PrEP already, just stay on that. When you are older, you might not want to be poz, and the PrEP will keep you safe. Just because we want something now, doesn't mean we want it in 20 or 30 years. We change.

Its completely up to you at this point.  If you stay on PrEP and take it consistently as directed there is very little chance you will become poz.

With that said some things are better left as a fantasy.  You can have all the fun right now without the major consequence.

Here's a couple quick thoughts on the issue.  I've worked in HIV outreach and education before, and have NEVER ran into someone who didn't wish they could go back to being HIV negative.  While the idea of some things may be really hot, its important to look at the long term picture.  For example what if you meet the perfect guy, and he's HIV-, and cant commit because you are HIV+.  Or what if you are one of the people who doesn't respond well to the main line treatments?  Those are very real scenario's that you have the ability to keep yourself from experiencing.  HIV is much easier to deal with today, but its still no cakewalk, and there is still a great deal of discrimination against people that are HIV+ out there.  Oh and it can also end up being very costly.

If I were you I would stay on PrEP, and have a good time that way.         

• Upvote 2

It's almost similar to those guys who are totally into extreme sports they keep pushing things to the limit to get a bigger thrill. But that one time they push too far and end up getting killed or injured there is no turning back.    HIV is manageable but not as manageable as staying on PrEP and remaining neg.  Cause what will you do once your poz and you no longer have that thrill or taking a poz load and the associated risk that is such a turn-on?

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy it as a fantasy. Whilst HIV is a manageable condition for most of us, it's not a walk in the park. If I could go back in time, I'd go back and get on PrEP so that I could enjoy raw fucks with poz and neg guys alike, rather than going back to being neg.

• 1 month later...

My ex partner (who was HIV) and I decided to plan my pozzing as he was the only person at the time fucking me with a condom. I used to crave raw sex as a total bottom, having men nut in me is thrilling and the feeling of a slightly lubed raw cock is sooo much better than a shafted one. I knew I would eventually get knocked up anyway as I just couldn't say no to stiff, raw cock. No regrets!

• 1 month later...

i never wanted to get pozzed. i just wanted to take cock bareback and i love cum. so i never considered myself a chaser. but i eventually did get pozzed. i am ambivalent about it. i like being able to say i am poz because that establishes my whore credability to guys who dont know me. i accepted it pretty easily when i was told i was poz. i figured it would happen one day. i go back and forth about getting a biohazard tattoo. it's hot, but i also don't yet relate to "poz pride." i am not ashamed of being poz. it turns me on when guys know i am poz when they fuck me. i feel sluttier as a poz guy. it makes me happy. but i also don't feel like being poz is always better than not being poz. and it's a hassle, with all the blood work or remembering to take a pill every day, and knowing that your virus could become drug resistant some day. so you see, i am kind of ambivalent. 

• Upvote 1

can't say I chased being POZ - yet now that I know I am... couldn't be more free and content. yes, there were a few average days - yet since - its less stress, less worry, and generally hotter. pretty vers - yet rather raunchy so WS, CBT, etc are my prefs - been much more.. receptive at beats lately - and love it. go for it I say - yet know that once done - might as well live LARGE! 

• Upvote 1