Will I Get Pozed Someday?

GyCumdump

• 1 month later...

Never once called myself a "chaser"...the only thing I chase is raw cock and cum. This gives me intense pleasure. I don't ever ask status. I accept all loads therefore naturally I accept being pozzed.

Don't know how I will feel when I am...it certainly won't change my sexual habits.

Edited by chie
  • Upvote 1

Never once called myself a "chaser"...the only thing I chase is raw cock and cum. This gives me intense pleasure. I don't ever ask status. I accept all loads therefore naturally I accept being pozzed.

Don't know how I will feel when I am...it certainly won't change my sexual habits.

I feel the same way.

Guest ff-whole

Like @chie and @bttm2go I don't chase...

Just want to love a big uncovered dick in my ass, one after the other pumping loads of cum inside of me...

I have been lucky so far, and stayed negative... First while back on the Island, there is not much dick and cum around so the risk is nearly nill, because the sex is nill... Also unfortunately I can't get Prep here... Soon I hope to go back to Europe and I hope I can get on Prep there, because I want to have uninhibited sex and cum as a bottom but I don't want to be afraid anymore of getting HIV+, because I can do without all the hassles of the disease.

So my suggestion is, while you are on Prep, stay on it and enjoy the rides... I doubt if being Poz, and having much more pills and or blood check-ups, isn't going to make the sex any more sluttier and hotter...