What I Have Decided

I have been in this position before, literally, in a man's bed, on my back with my legs up on his shoulders and his cock ready to enter my tight ass. The first time I was a young boy being seduced by an older man who introduced me to my gay side and the joy of bareback sex. This time it’s about changing my life again and fulfilling a need so strong it can’t be suppressed.

I’m 62, married with two grown kids, and have been bisexual since that first seduction so many years ago. I have always been a bottom and I have always taken cock raw. Cruising areas, adult book stores and the occasional date have been very successful in getting me what I need and what I need is a nice hard cock sliding up inside me and fucking my ass until it explodes inside me and fills me with cum. I don’t need to come, it’s all about giving the ultimate pleasure to the top who is fucking me.  Being there for him and taking him inside me, encouraging him enjoy my ass and leaving part of himself inside me.

I reach up and pull him to me, our bodies touch and we kiss deeply.  His kisses are strong yet soft.  His tongue enters my mouth and dances with mine in an erotic dance that makes us both moan with passion.  My hard cock is pressed between us and I feel the tip of his pressed up against my pink hole.  His hips are moving ever so slightly as we kiss and hot precum is being deposited on my entrance.

He pulls back and looks at me and asks "Are you ready?"

My mind is racing but I don’t answer him and he’s seeing that look of both passion and fear in my eyes.  

With that he says "I want to do this with you so much.  It’s so erotic for me give you my cock like this and know that you love it as much as I do.  To be inside you bare, and to make love on a level that is above and beyond the normal.  To put my seed in you and know that I am breeding you and that part of me will stay and grow inside you."  He says all the right things and I answer by pushing my ass against the tip of his cock.

Smiling, he kisses me again and his hips move up and I felt that big mushroom tip start to press on my entrance in earnest.  Covered in precum and lube there is little resistance at first.  My hole is ready but I know he is thicker than anything I have taken in a long time and that this is going to hurt.

He feels me open to my max and then tighten around him.  Stopping for a moment he holds me in his arms tightly then brings his hips up hard.  With that we both feel my hole rip open.  He pushes in deeply as I cry out in pain and try to pull away from the massive cock sliding up inside me.

"Oh god, you are so tight baby," he whispers in my ear, adding "You know that had to be done.  It will make it easier for me to be with you. Relax. I’m in you now."

My ass is on fire, but my insides are full of hard, hot cock and it is huge.  We are joined and I wrap my arms and legs around him to pull him as close to me as I can.  I know what we are doing, and that I have just crossed that line from which there is no return.

I murmur "Yes baby, I know.  Give me a moment.  God you feel so good in me.  Let me just feel you in me.  So full.  So deep.  I need a moment to take this all in.  My life is about to change forever."

"I know baby.  Relax, enjoy and know how exciting this is for me too.  I’m leaking in you and we’re just starting.  No going back now.  We discussed this and I told you that once I’m inside of you it’s all over for you."

I turn my head and kiss him.  I want it.  I have to have it.  I want it to be him.   My ass moves gently on his massive shaft letting him know I’m ready to continue.

As he fucks me slowly looking me in my eyes he starts to talk to me, saying "God, you feel good.  So tight, hot.  I love having my death stick inside you.  I will live in you until you die.  I want my seed to grow in you, for you to incubate my babies so they take over your body."

My head is spinning and I know this is wrong, but my body loves what this man is doing to it.  I feel his hard cock sliding in and out of me.  The long, slow strokes of a top who knows how to fuck and enjoys it.  Taking me to that place that bottoms love so very much.  Giving a man pleasure so intense that he can’t resist it, that he must have it and, after a certain point, there’s no stopping him from getting it.  All leading to the most amazing orgasm, one so intense that it almost feels like being at death's door.

I can’t believe I just thought that.  How prophetic that I should put it that way.  I am very possibly standing right there.  My life, or death is being decided right now by this cock fucking my ass.  I think for second that I can get away from this, but he’s pushing deep and I’m feeling his thick shaft so deep in my belly and I want it.

"Give it to me baby.  Knock me up.  Give me your virus and make me yours.  Keep fucking me until I’m raw inside and your baby batter will infect me."

Passionate kisses now.  The level of intensity is rising and I can no longer think about my wife, family, long term medical or anything other than making him cum, and taking his load deep up in my guts.  He responds to my needs and fucks me harder.  No more kisses as he has folded me in half.  His needs are taking over. Looking me in my eyes and I see the look that men have when the cum starts to boil in their balls.  I feel his need to orgasm and he asks "Are you ready for my poison load?"

"Fuck, yes.  Give it to me, baby."

"It will kill you."

"Do it.  Fuck it in me."

He grunts and pushes deep into my ass.  I can feel his cock pulsating.  I squeeze my ass tightly, milking every drop out of his cock, thinking to myself 'Oh god, yes. So much cum.  I’m so wet inside'.

He looks wild on top of me, but I know what he’s feeling right now.  I love that about man-on-man sex:  that we both know exactly what each other are feeling.

Lots of heavy breathing follows, accompanied by some long strokes of his cock and quick thrusts back up inside me.  I can feel him emptying out inside my hot, wet chute and pushing his cum into my bowels.  The tip of his cock getting so sensitive as the last drops of his seed dribble out and his thrusts are jerky.

He looks down at me and with a wry smile says "Oh baby you are so pregnant with my virus.  This is so hot knowing that I’ve just knocked up your neg ass.  Do you feel it in side you?"

"Yes," I reply as he pushes his cock deep back in.  

"Mmmmmmm.  Feels so good inside you.  So much poz cum in you.  I haven’t cum that much in a long time.  You ok?  Yes, it feels wonderful."

Kisses, soft and sweet follow as he lies next to me, or bodies hot and sweaty as he murmurs "God that felt good.  Knowing that I was pozzing you just got me harder and harder and you just kept asking for it.  That was so fucking erotic."

His hand is on my belly rubbing it gently as he asks "You know it might take this time, right?  I ripped you pretty good going in and roughed up your insides, so with my high viral load it might only take once and you’re poz right now, or you might still be neg."

I return his kisses and then answer "I know baby, but I want you to keep fucking me until I convert.  Promise me that if I get the fuck flu really badly and I get so sick that I want to die right then, that you’ll fuck me and dump one more toxic load in me just to remind me how I got so sick.  Mmmm, yes, baby."

We keep kissing and I massage his cock, determined to get another load.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest bareman

This is almost exactly my situation. I also am a married man, in my early 60's, and am a total bottom. I am now actively chasing. i havnt converted yet, but hope to someday. This is soooo hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest bareman

It has finally happened for me. I got the fuck flu back in early June. I was tested in late June and am now poz. I know I have to tell my wife soon[ don't worry- I haven't had sex with her for years!] I feel so liberated and glad i am now a poz bottom.

Guest Italiguy

I am in similar situation. This story is what I have thought of and imagined over and over.

And with a top who wants his seed to grow and take over my body. And he has an understanding breeder who helps him through it. I wish this was me. Great story. Anyone out there who can help?