What I Have Decided

This is my exact situation but I am not married and I'm not out about loving cock. I love and desire bb sex of all kinds. Definitely love submitting my hole to bbc daddies and will take all they give me. Have only got a few undetectable tops to breed me so far. Desire the dirty talk too.

• Downvote 1

Am an older BB bottom, this is exactly what I've been scared of all my life, but have had hidden and have lusted for in the back of my mind for so long. Am still married to a fem, but haven't had sex with her since back in the mid to late 90's and been separated from her since in about 2002 and now 100% homo and am only with men now. This is my ultimate fantasy and desire if possible to be knocked and converted up by that one guy that will step up and hold on till the job is done.

As the author of this story about my fantasy, I will update you all and say that I was fortunate to find a top, who although on medication and undetectable, has made most of this reality. He is not yey quite as verbal as I would like, but so hot to get where I want to be.

• Like 1

Good for you Smoothie52. Have fun and get it whenever you can. As time goes on you might be able to get your top to go on a meds vacation or even hook up with another top who is not on meds!! There is just something so exciting about a high viral poz cock. There is no way I could resist him  cumming in me. Let it happen naturally.

• Upvote 1

Guest mspsubmale

this story continues to be my most favorite story here:  it so embodies how i am feeling, and need to give myself to a poz top and his cock.  have seen a listing on craigslist of a poz top looking for 'younger bottoms,' of which i am not of the younger age.  have sent a message explaining my availability to him and explaining how this story beautifully describes my feelings:  attached the link to this story for his, hopefully, reading pleasure and help sway his consideration of meeting and depositing his babies in me.

should i receive a response, will keep this updated.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest mspsubmale

this story still is one of the all-time favorites, that i can really see myself as the bottom here, and would love to have this happen just like this!

just received this message here in the last couple of days:

"hi guy, I know you've been wanting to be pozzed for a long time now.  I'm in the MSP area, I'm hiv+ not on meds, and interested in breeding you.  I'm XXX on BBRT. Please let me know if you're interested..  Thanks"

have responded to him here and at BBRT that i would be interested in meeting, and sent a link to this story as well.  no response yet, but really hopeful that it might really be a possibility this time!

• 1 month later...

This story just really struck a cord with me. Earlier today I got a message on BBRTS from an older Top Daddy. We were just chatting about normal sex stuff when he unlocked his pics for me. I unlocked mine then went to look at his. I just about fell out of my desk chair. I have had this picture in my head, a fantasy if you will, of the POZ AIDS Daddy that in my daydreams would recharge me with his VERY Toxic seed. As I opened up the first pic my jaw dropped. IT. WAS. HIM! The man in my fantasy! At first I thought it was just a coincidence. Maybe I had seen him before or something. Then our chat turned a bit as I asked about his status because it said "ask me" on his profile. At that point he told me he was a real AIDS Daddy! His last test, which was over 1.5 years ago, his VL was 800K! So he figures now it is dangerously close to 1 MILLION COPIES of the virus. HOLY FUCK! It really IS him! Then I noticed his location. Less than 45 miles from me...OMFG! And then he just comes out and tells me he likes my profile and that I would make a good AIDS son...I told him about my fantasy Man...and how he looked just like him and now...I am going to let this Man recharge me! We haven't set a date yet, he wants me to stop my meds for a a period before he breeds me. I know that moment will be just like the story we all just read...I can't wait to feel that!!

• 1 month later...

Hi.

Sensational story.

Similar to a lot here. Gay from 15 to 22. As a bottom got fucked a lot as you do at that age. But got shit scared from aids and all the not so accurate info back then.

Married my mates sister. Couple amazing kids. 

Then divorced.  8 yrs ago now 48.

Totally out as a gay bottom man. Never happier. 

Pozzed about 2 years ago by a special man and his friend.  Was a sensational fun loving brutal pozzing at his house fully planned over a weekend. 

I feel i am living my life now. Gay Cum Bot pozzed. 

I am that faggot. 

I will die from this amazing sickness with no regrets. The man who pozzed still fucks me and always reminds me he ended my life in my faggot arse with his manly death stick.

I could not be happier. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I always keep coming back to this story....I can't get it out of my mind!....every time I read it, I keep seeing myself as being under a dominant POZ top, submitting myself to willingly being fucked by a highly toxic cock....and needing it to happen.  like the story says, once it starts, it will not be stopped, that will be no more thoughts of the consequences of this action, but just the fulfillment of this long held fantasy and need to convert from negative to POZ....

another member here just started following me, and that, if I remember correctly, we tried in the past to get together and accomplish this.  do not remember why we did not meet, or if one of us changed our mind, or what....found him on BBRT and still waiting for a response from him there....so maybe it still might happen?