Las Vegas Roll Call

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BreedMeInVegas
On 3/23/2019 at 6:38 AM, breederjock said:

Not on prep college athlete will be in Vegas for a bachelor party.... any good places for my tight holes to get used?

My two best suggestions would be to go to Entourage or Hawks (the two bath houses here in town), or set up a party on BBRT if you have a place to host.  At Entourage, you'd be sure to get all the action you want.

19 hours ago, BreedMeInVegas said:

My two best suggestions would be to go to Entourage or Hawks (the two bath houses here in town), or set up a party on BBRT if you have a place to host.  At Entourage, you'd be sure to get all the action you want.

What’s the scene usually like at Entourage?

Guest BreedMeInVegas
3 hours ago, breederjock said:

What’s the scene usually like at Entourage?

Anything from young guys to older guys in the 60's, all shapes and sizes, more of a mild type of scene except on the first Sat of the month which is CumUnion.  On that night it a bit more of a wild crowd.  Take a blindfold with you, head to the sling in the dark room, jump in it with your hole lubed up, and slip the blindfold.  Once one guy takes advantage of the opportunity and starts fucking you, then other guys will likely join in and take their turn.  The sling is in a dark area, so guys tend not to be as shy since it can be hard to see who else is really in there.

2 hours ago, BreedMeInVegas said:

Anything from young guys to older guys in the 60's, all shapes and sizes, more of a mild type of scene except on the first Sat of the month which is CumUnion.  On that night it a bit more of a wild crowd.  Take a blindfold with you, head to the sling in the dark room, jump in it with your hole lubed up, and slip the blindfold.  Once one guy takes advantage of the opportunity and starts fucking you, then other guys will likely join in and take their turn.  The sling is in a dark area, so guys tend not to be as shy since it can be hard to see who else is really in there.

That sounds so fucking hot! I’ve never been in a sling before 

• 1 month later...