swine

It had been a long time since I'd been out to a club in rubber. I'd promised myself not to drink quite so much this time around, so with that in mind I thought I'd pace myself in case anything untoward should happen.

I suppose wearing a short rubber chapsuit with a rubber thong and waders was suggesting stuff I probably would be too scared to give in to, but here I now was. Trying to not get drunk.

A guy I'd been chatting on and off with was there. He seemed to be getting involved with most of the other men, but soon came over to where I was standing and exchanged small talk. He was wearing a short rubber surf suit and looked fucking beautiful, but after we exchanged pleasantries, I let him go on his way, further back into the club.

Another hour or so had passed, and there I was, making my way around the sex area. Half prick-tease and half nervous, but my cock had stirred enough to be in the mood to join an encounter, so I started to eye up what was on offer.

There he was again. Standing there. Drinking. Watching the guys wander about. I thought I'd try and see if he fancied jacking off at least, so I ventured closer to him.

"Alright mate, see anything you like the look of?"

I wanted to say "yeah, you" but batted it away as a "Yeah, a few things hehe".

A mate of surfsuit joined us, believing we were about to get into it. He knelt down behind me and started to lick my hole. His tongue with the strip of the thong combined made me feel a bit hot and so I reached in to kiss Surfsuit while this was going on.

"Mmmm" Surfsuit said "Good kisser aren't ya?"

I blushed and smiled inwardly and took a blast of his poppers. Inhaling as much as Surfsuit did. By this time we were starting to explore each other more and I started working his rubbered crotch.

"Want that, do yer?"

I could only nod through the popper haze. He turned me around and pulled his cock out and started to teased my tongued hole.

He was muttering into my ear as he also reached around and felt my hardening cock. "Yeah, you'd be a good addition to the team".

I had a vague idea what he meant, but by now was too poppered up to really indulge into further conversation.

"Open that arse up for me boy, you're ready".

Again, through the haze, this was incredibly hot, and so then I started pulling my cheeks open wider for him to enter.

"Yeah, nice hole lad. Bit tight, but that'll change"

Fuck me, he was turning me on. I bent over and allowed him entry. Only brief flashes of "What the fuck am I doing?" going through my head.

He started building up a rhythm, and there was no way I could just walk off while he was in me like this. Right now. It was ecstasy.

He started to go faster, as I felt our union. This was the sluttiest I think I'd ever felt, and I was falling under the spell.

Surfsuit stopped suddenly, and whispered into my ear "You're a dirty little rubberpig aren't yer? You do know that all the rubberpigs that sit on my cock end up converted, don't you?"

I was panicking now. The sweat gushing and my cock straining. I was in no position to suddenly destroy this moment. It felt somewhat real. Like a union I never was aware of.

As Surfsuit sped up, I heard him grunt and my arse became the recipient for his load. Fucking with a condom was fine, but to feel this guy's load in my hole was too much.

My cock strained harder as he whispered again to me "I've been saving that load all week since you mentioned that you might come here. I've had my sight set on breeding you up. You're one of us now, pig. A brother. Welcome. Rejoice in your new existence".

Then Surfsuit pulled me back up and pushed me down onto my knees and presented his cock for me to clean. As I got down to it, devouring his meat, he unzipped his suit slightly and there was the biohazard tattoo. My cock could not have got any harder by now, as he held my head down. Bobbing up and down on his cock with the tatt almost hypnotising me.

"Good lad" He said. "Right, let's see about where your last neg load should go. I suggest up here", as he turned around and unzipped at his arse.

I was beyond help at this point. Adrenalin of the encounter rushing through me. Caught up in the rapture of the encounter. Soon I was spasming my neg seed into his arse. It felt like a union. A connection. A circle.

In the moment, I went to kiss him. The two of us were in each other now, regardless.

"Man, it feels good taking the last neg load of a rubberpig, putting him on the road to brotherhood", he said, with a grin.

As it all dawned on me, I started to worry in my mind that I'd done something deeply insane, yet the bugdad/ brother chat had won me, and my cock, over. No going back now.

After that night, we continued to chat on and off. I felt a bit more kinship growing in me, gradually as I started to fall ill, yet feel indescribably horny. When I said this to him, he responded "Excellent, it has begun". It felt like I was in a cocoon of painkillers and wooziness and with these hard ons. I started looking and cruising more 'needs discussion' guys online, as I felt a weird kind of kinship grow within me.

A few weeks later I was back at the club. I'd got myself my own surfsuit outfit, and felt more at home in that environment then I ever had. As that night went on, I too had begun to fuck randomly, now not needing to worry. As the gentleman who went down on my cock started to struggle slightly as I unzipped my suit to reveal my new biohazard tattoo, I revelled in this twisted new power as I came into his mouth, and welcomed a new brother.

It's what the brotherhood does.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

It had been an eventful few months.

Once I was Mr Safe, and terrified of even looking at a bare cock. Now, somehow, like a reprogramming or brainwash, I was adapting to my new life. Thoughts got sleazier - it's amazing how many guys seem to know I'd converted. Leading me to believe there may be some app somewhere keeping guys abreast of these developments. Slipping a rubber jock under my work clothes was a given now, as you never know when you'll encounter a brother. Also, the amount of guys wanting to get knocked up is astounding. I felt horny when studs I'd fancied before were willing to beg me for my load - I never knew such a world would be like this. And despite my earlier fears, I was beginning to love it.

I was going out more. It was on one of the Reunion nights where I bumped into 'Surfsuit' again. We spoke and hugged and caught up with stuff. He introduced me to a friend of his. After the introductions, I liked what I saw. Nice early 50s in shape guy in a rubber wrestling singlet and waders. Surfsuit turned and said "This pig has been out of the circuit and undetectable a long time, however he's spent the last few years being behaved with his partner. Unfortunately his partner and him drifted apart and now he is here.  Meet Lee - he is ready to be detectable again. Aren't you Lee?" as he put his arm around him like some best mate or relation. "Yes, mate. Time for me to re-engage with the brothers", said Lee. This kind of chat was normal now. Like he was starting a job or a school.

"I think you and I have a duty to welcome him back, no?" said Surfsuit. I nodded as I felt my cock stir. I, a protege, being asked to infect by my, essentially, Bugdad. I was getting horny thinking about it. As we moved all a little bit closer to each other, I could feel Lee almost go into heat.

We made our way into the back area. I smiled in recognition to a fellow patron who I'd bred up a month ago, noticing him happily take whatever was given to him, with his freshly tattooed 'PIG' on his belly. Surfsuit, Lee and I found a quiet spot and began to make out.

Lee was soon hungrily unzipping our crotches as Surfsuit and I snogged. Like some sick lovers ready to take a hitcher in, revelling in what was to happen.

As Lee worked on Surfsuit's cock, I moved around to his hole and fingered it "Mmmm, really a bit tight there again" I thought. Apparently Lee hadn't had a cock up him in years, and so this was going to be interesting. And hot.

I spat on his hole and started to work myself in as Lee hoofed on the amyl. Re-infecting was a new turn on that I'd not bargained for, but there was no way my load was going anywhere else than Lee's hole. And he wanted it too.

I could hear Surfsuit muttering encouragement to us. He was telling Lee that he was doing what was right. He'll always be a brother, but now it was time to reawaken that sleeper cell.

It didn't take me long to edge myself ready to cum, by this time Lee had latched onto Surfsuit's cock and was sucking on it like his life depended on it - which in some way, it was.

Just as I came, Surfsuit shot into Lee's mouth and said "Let the Brotherhood reclaim you, brother". Fuck. It was horny, I'll admit. Lee, fucked by amyl and with toxic cum sliding from both holes, looked up and said "Thank you" as he turn and started to clean my cock with his mouth.

It was another couple of months before Lee was seen out and about again. We'd kept in touch, and I'd watched him become reinvigorated. He took to cumdump duties like a pro, and his biohazard tat looked fucking hot under his see-through rubber, although the lucky would only see that when he unzipped his black vest. Usually while they were down on his cock, tasting it for the first time. I watched Lee perform with a guy while I sat with a cigar. The guy trying to struggle as Lee forced his newly detectable seed into him, turning the dude into an incubator and a future brother.

It's the joy of Brotherhood. It's what we do.

Edited by swine
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

Thinking of the guy with the PIG tattoo.

We'd first made contact in a chat room, where there he was, Mr 'no face-pic' and I was convincing him to come out to the club and see if he liked it. I even offered to let him try some of my gear.

Yeah, he freaked slightly when he saw my biohazard as I filled his mouth. It's natural. He turned eventually, after the gift had set him free.

Good to see him out in a rubber jock and vest now. Looks like he's got himself some waders too. The knee-pads and chain with padlock around his neck was a nice touch that made my heart swell and my cock hard.

Looks like he's got around to updating his online profile too, with some very hot pics and his 'new pozpig' byline.

Edited by swine
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Then there was Ed.

Ed was 45 and happy in a relationship, but a side of him would still yearn to the old days when he was out each weekend in a sex club, being all sociable in his shiny rubber.

We'd been chatting for years, but since becoming a brother, I decided to re-focus my efforts on him.

He certainly looked the part. He'd taken to see-thru rubber under a full suit, so that he could make a good sweat. The chain was good too. While having never been a slave, the traits of submission and serving were clearly starting to affect his outlook too.

You see, I knew Ed had been having a couple of discreet breedings, and as he fought against the feelings that this new addiction required, he'd been behaving and safe on the whole.

Well, I thought, let's see about that.

Ed had made the mistake of having his phone app showing where he was. From the vague directions, I ascertained he was nearby, and sure enough, he was back at his mate's flat. The one he kept quiet about. The one who had a sling and had teased Ed into raw.

Anyway, I got in contact, and arranged to hook up with his mate, unbeknown to Ed.

As I quietly arrived, Ed was already hooded and strung up in the sling and had a hint of poppers and was beginning to grind his arse in the direction of his mate's cock.

I took control of the situation, and started to unzip Ed's rubber jeans and begin to finger his hole. As he moaned, I got harder and his mate set up his webcam so that he could record the events that followed.

Ed assumed that he was in for a good raw ride, but not necessarily a poz ride. Sure enough, as he began to get into heat and horny, I inserted my cock and began to loosen his hole up. Getting hard at his moans of pleasure.

I nodded to his mate, who took the hood off Ed just I was about to come. As Ed's eyes adjusted, he started to work out there was two of us there, and one of us had a special present for him.

As he started to struggle, his mate dosed him up further into amyl bliss.

I unzipped my suit a bit further to show my biohazard tatt, as I heard his mate whisper to Ed "He's my BugDad, Ed. He made me into a brother. I think you need it too. You deserve to convert and understand. Oh yeah mate. You're also on camera and we've got pigs from around the world watching you" and he began to tie a ballgag around Ed's head to get him to shut up.

I fucking love the spit and drool of a neg around a ballgag. The last seeping innocence.

What a night. Ed seemed to transition well from scared neg into incubator right in front of me.

Needless to say, a few weeks later I saw Ed again. The rubber was less shiny this time, and there was a thicker chain around his neck. He was looking rough from his recent split from his partner. Rough as in 'got a septum ring' and unshaven.

There has was, with his cock hanging out, like some true pig. Available to anyone who'd want him. And pigs wanted him.

Overhearing him say "Welcome brother" to some 20 year old kid in a rubber jock, as he unloaded into that lucky guy's hole, made me proud and, well, turned on.

It's what the brotherhood does.

Edited by swine
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...