My Day Of Service

I have to say, I did not see this day coming..  An ice storm hit the area the day before and I was stuck home, horny as hell.. Was off work that Monday for MLK Day of Service.. Woke up in a blah mood, but horny.  Threw up a CL ad letting all know my GH was open for service, then sent an email to a regular just to see if he was in the area..  He was. Loves me to be waiting naked and blindfolded..  I love his long, white dick.  Fucks so good..  He was having back issues and told me to be gentle..  I sucked him rock hard, then sat down on his dick and went for a ride. Oh, his dick felt so good up in my hole..  I rode him until me pumped a massive load up my hole, then sucked him clean.  He left, and I got a email from my GH ad..  There was something about his stats that didn't add up, but told him to come on over.. I don't have an issue with Chub dudes, but sex while, most dicks are not that big and being a bottom, I like big dicks.  While his dick was fat, it was only about 5 inches..  I blew him anyway, swallowed his massive load.   Was still horny, but was not in the mood to travel for dick, so jumped on a BB Hook up site and posted a quick ad, just to see what jumps off.  Young black guy hits me up looking for a hole to unload in, but he didn't have a ride.  Said, he was looking..  About 20 mins later, said he found a ride..  At the same time, a sexy white top hit me up looking for an anon scene.. My favorite..  Both dudes said they were on their way at the same time.  OH MY..  White guy arrived first.  Damn, he was sexy.  Tall, h/w was perfect, nice, thick white dick.  Sucked him rock hard, then turned and presented my cummy hole to him.  He dove in and licked and sucked the cum leaking out, then slammed in my hole and rabbit fucked me for 4 straight minutes and blasted a massive load in my hole..  I felt each pump..  I sucked him clean and he left out.  I sent a message to the black dude seeing where he was.  He said he was about 5 mins away and wanted to know if the driver could get some ass as well?  I told him sure, I had 2 loads in my already.  That got him excited. They arrived.  He was cute.  The driver was a built white guy, had on a FF tee shirt. I got rocked hard and both spit roasted me all over the place.  There is just something extra special about having a dick in both your mouth and ass at the same time..  I let them use my holes until both dumped up in ass..  By now, I'm getting sore and my hole is dripping non stop. I hear a ping from my Ipad.  Another regular saw my GH ad and was on his way..  Told him what just went down..  He told me to be naked, ass up..  This man wrecked my hole and he loved it.  Was literally fucking the cum right out of me, slapping my ass, calling me all kinds of cumdumps and whores, (my favorite pet names)..  He didn't want to stop.  He loved how wet and sloppy my hole was..  Then, added his own massive load to the cumdump..   I was done..  Should be no surprise the next night, a black young guy found my GH ad and wanted to swing past..  Ive blown him a few times before..  His dick was so rock hard, was having issues deep throating over and over again.  I had to stand, turn and slide his dick up my tender hole..  HURT LIKE HELL, but he told me he was about to cum and something kicked in and I just bent over and damn near was in tears letting him fuck and cum up my hole..  Which he did..  His cum was like numbing cream.  All the pain went away....   I went to sleep with his load up my hole...

• Upvote 8