Impossible To Have Sex With The Same Guy

muscmtl

Guest Upstateguy518

There has only been one person I kept going back to for sex. Everyone else has been a one and done hook up. Not to say that they were bad, Some were even great but what makes it so fun is that it's a one time experience. I can go back and remember how good it was and enjoy the memory of it.

I enjoy play with some repeat guys because being into the heavy use stuff like Fisting where you want to have a knowledge trust of the other person's skills when it comes to pushing your limits and training you to take more. That said, nothing turns my crank like being in a sex club and just taking guy after guy after guy inside me with his cock and hands and never knowing his name even. just anonymous male after anonymous male as I add to my bloated sex partner count. I love stumbling out of a sex club or event or nearly crawling back to my room at a sex resort after a night of sexual excess knowing i have had more partners and use in one night than most males will get to enjoy in a lifetime. That reality never gets old. I am proud to be hyper-promiscuous like my beast brothers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would love to have a few regulars Jocks to suck off and get fucked by. In reality, most Men want me to blow them only once, then never see me again. This used to trouble me but I've come to accept it. I cherish the one night of cock worship that they give me.

Guest RawCunt

Only had a few regulars.   Guys who were great fucks and left me wanting more and preferred fucking after I've already been loaded up.

Although part of the sexual thrill is navigating a guy and his body the first time you meet, I've had some guys over the years that I've hooked up with several times and it's hot as fuck. There's a guy here in Denver that just amazing cocksucker and every once in a while we connect so I can just lay back and feed him a load. Never met any guy who loves cum as much as he does and knows exactly how to make a cock feel good. And I have another guys - face down on bed ready to be fucked kind of guy - that I've fucked three times now...and probably will again. Not the hottest guy in the world, not the hottest experience I've had, but something about the connection makes me wanna go back! 

• 1 month later...

I would like to get fucked by a Man more than once. But most Men let me worship their cocks once then never see me again. I've accepted this is just part of being a faggot. Men use me then kick me out.

The biggest complement I can get as a cocksucker is to be allowed to suck more than once.