Act Eager For Sex Or Standoffish?

sinfuljock

So do you find it a turnoff if a guy is upfront and ready for sex/eager or is it better if he acts less interested/standoffish/has other options?

I guess this might vary by top/bottom and also if you are wanting some kind of relationship or just a one off fuck.

I tend to just be...you're hot...you're hung...i need fucked...let's go and i've had some guys say they like the chance more. So what are your thoughts?

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I think generally the bottoms aren't going to appreciate coyness in a top. We just want to get fucked and anything standing in the way of that would be an annoyance. I'm assuming tops don't like bottoms who come on strong though, and prefer some kind of chase. Another reason why hooking up is so difficult...

• Upvote 1

I like direct.  My personal observation if you do try to hook up with a guy that wants to play coy in a hook up environment is that if they do decide to have sex with you, they bring too many inhibitions and are a lousy fuck in addition to the pre fuck game playing.

Guest faggot hole

Direct always is the best approach.  For fags, bottoms, cumsluts, it really is the ONLY approach.  We live to get fucked, to take loads,  That is our purpose in life and there is no sense in being coy.  We are here to take His load.  That's the only possible explination for whywe are together -- the Top and the slut.  Any time that is spent beating around the bush or leading up to it is time that could have been spent taking another load.  So, WTF!  Come onto the dude, Let Him know you are ready and there for the purpose of pleasing Him.

So do you find it a turnoff if a guy is upfront and ready for sex/eager or is it better if he acts less interested/standoffish/has other options?

I guess this might vary by top/bottom and also if you are wanting some kind of relationship or just a one off fuck.

I tend to just be...you're hot...you're hung...i need fucked...let's go and i've had some guys say they like the chance more. So what are your thoughts?

Yes it can be a nice challenge to win over and just "take" a guy. And yes, sometimes you just want to let off steam, so it's good to have an eager bottom available. But taken to the extreme, both options have their downsides:

Showing little interest can seem indecisive, confusing or, worse, indifferent. There is nothing less attractive than an indifferent bottom.

Whereas eager beavers can come across as fussy and needy, which is also anything but hot.

Personally I find directness, but in a sincere, friendly and relaxed way, the most appealing. Sometimes simply telling a guy that you find him attractive / sympathetic and that's you'd like to have nasty sex with him works wonders.

Just don't be bossy.

Direct but sometimes shy is what works best for me. Def show interest but be shy about it. However, sometimes you just need to take what you want. Keep in mind that the top has other options as well...

The surest way to failure is thinking that one is god's gift to men.

Nothing worse than a top who acts as if he's doing you a favour by fucking you, sure it's the same the other way around. If it's a hook-up site and someone contacts me eager to meet, I'm just as eager if I also want to hook-up, I'd never act stand-offish. Even if I wasn't interested, I'd just tell them that. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Being direct is best way that works best for me too.... I have had guys that found my approach rude.... But it's hook up site not a dating site..most guys like when u r direct though.... I hate it when people use the phrase....how r u? That's just lame in my book....don't like endless emails either 5 or less should close the deal...