Second Slut Phase?

sinfuljock

So I've always heard that when a guy first comes out (or moves away to college) he goes through a slut phase where he basically fucks/gets fucked by anyone w a dick. I had that in high school and college and settled down a lot (not a prude just not so much so often)

But since I've started playing bare and prep, i seems like i'm having a second even more intense slut phase. Or maybe not a phase but who I am? 

Has anyone else had this either when you decided to go bare only and/or started prep?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Not for me, or my 1st slut phase isn't over (been in it for 26 years).  Lack of available of guys or an easy venue to hook up in where I am at, and the time I have to put into the effort are my limiting factors.

Edited by NWUSHorny

Has anyone else had this either when you decided to go bare only 

Since I decided to ditch condoms completely, no exception, I've definitely experienced a sense of freedom. The opportunity for sex doesn't occur as often as I'd like but when it does I don't hesitate to stick my dick in a guy. It's also given me a confidence in sex and my body that I didn't possess before.

• Upvote 1

I think it all depends on your situation and environment as to whether you have a slut phase at all or more than one.  If your stuck in the sticks with no fags for miles being a slut is hard.  But if you live in a big city with a large gay population being a slut is so easy.

• Like 1

I have the same experience. You have the coming out phase and do as many boys as possible and then start a rs etc. You test whether that kind of lifestyle works for you. Doesn't for me, and now I am in phase 2 and I doubt it will stop...

So I've always heard that when a guy first comes out (or moves away to college) he goes through a slut phase where he basically fucks/gets fucked by anyone w a dick. I had that in high school and college and settled down a lot (not a prude just not so much so often)

But since I've started playing bare and prep, i seems like i'm having a second even more intense slut phase. Or maybe not a phase but who I am? 

Has anyone else had this either when you decided to go bare only and/or started prep?

PrEPhas  definitely allowed me to do things I had not done before.  I dont know if I would call mine a "slut phase" more so I think many guys would do a whole lot more when you take the big nasty bug out of the equation.  

I'm still picky and am not one to be ass up at a bathhouse, but at the same time I don't worry like I used to about every detail of the situation, and instead just enjoy myself.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I had two slut phases.

First was during high school years after I came out. I was still picky about whom could fuck me, but I guess hot and hung guys have this weird fascination for Asian ass. I would hardly go a day without getting fucked ... to the point I even let married family friends use my ass xD

Second was when I went to a major, B1G university in the Midwest. Huge culture shock ... and I slept with over 600 guys my first semester alone.

I'm about to hit a third phase, but I'm trying my best to force abstinence on myself.

• Upvote 1

I think that will be fairly more common for those who have gone from using condoms on a regular or semi-regular basis, to barebacking exclusively. It's like a whole new world of sluttiness opens up once you ditch the rubbers for good, especially if you're a bit of a cumslut like I am!

• 7 years later...
On 1/24/2015 at 9:16 PM, sinfuljock said:

I was started bare, and I was a slut from the start.  I craved cock and cum all the time, and every load I took only made me want it more.  I don't have the opportunities I had when I was in college or younger, so I don't get it as much, but I still ache for it.

Giving up my body like that made me feel secure in my masculinity, I'd proven that I could take a dick.  I wasn't afraid, and I wasn't ashamed.  It gave me a lot of confidence that let me approach guys I would have been too nervous or shy to approach before.  It worked out a LOT more than it didn't.  (Let's face it, few guys will refuse a blowjob, especially when they're young and horny all the time.)

• Like 1